Drawing board for prohoromone cycle

Johnnymfj

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking at running this stack. I know it's going to be on a harsher side and preparing the best I can, but I'm completely open to thoughts and opinions as well. I've been away from the forum for a while and ran quite a few cycles since I first signed up.

I need a decent, clean bulk and currently preparing physically for an upcoming challenge that involves heavy lifting and a lot of endurance

DMZ 2.0- 1/2/2/1/0/0/0
Magna Mass-0/0/1/2/0/0/0
(Epistane 15mg, Msten 5mg, Heladrol 25mg
GW- 10/20/20/20/20/20/20
4 Andro- 150/200/350/400/0/0/0
Milk Thistle (preloading) 2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Fish Oil (1gr)- 1/2/2/2/2/1/1
Tudca- 1/1/1/1/1/1/1
COQ10- 1/1/1/1/1/1/1
Nolva- 0/0/0/0/40/20/20
Clomid- 0/0/0/0/25/25

Johnnymfj

Awards
Yea...that's probably my biggest fear. I have 7 weeks to hamper down

Johnnymfj

Awards
I have a deadline of 7 weeks to get a cycle in. After that is when the chaos ensues

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Don't cycle then if you can't do a 4 wk pct, imo... Most crucial part of the whole thing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't cycle then if you can't do a 4 wk pct, imo... Most crucial part of the whole thing
I'd agree. If you can't get you full pct in then I wouldn't run it. It's safer that way and more beneficial if you have a proper pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chaos? Wife coming back in town? Lmao

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz epi and Msten, didn't someone else run that on here?

Johnnymfj

Awards
Yea, well, when you work for the government and have a clearance, maybe you'd understand ;).Things come up in life. But that's none of my business..

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Yea, well, when you work for the government and have a clearance, maybe you'd understand ;).Things come up in life. But that's none of my business..
If you cant do a full PCT, but still want to run your cycle... I would shorten your cycle, and run a full PCT. Your body will thank you later.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Magna mass wasn't that impressive, actually kind of dissapointed.

Johnnymfj

Awards
Hey, thanks for contributing some productive discussion. I ran a bottle before and honestly it worked fine for myself. It wasn't ran at a high dose, more of a light, cut cycle. The planned cycle is shortened and more focused on the PCT. I appreciate the input guys. Stay with it.