Feedback / Thoughts HDROL cycle

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Hey all, looking for feedback / thoughts on your experience of running PH HDROL only cycles.

What sides did you experience
What were the major benefits
What were the gains like / fat loss
How offensive was the shut down

I'm running Helladrol currently dosing at 50mg a day - I'm on day 3 week 1.

As the weeks progress I will increase to 75mg a day, my aim is to run for a minimum of 5 weeks.

I've had a thumper of a head today and BP is on the high side of normal. What could be done to combat this.

For PCT for I opt for Clomid or Nolvadex which would be better ran alone to get balls firing up again.

Thanks in advance.

J

Jay.99

Awards
*No experience with hdrol.
*Use on cycle supplement (eg cycle assist to help with bp and liver protection)
*Tamoxifen is superior to clomiphene in terms of pct

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
*No experience with hdrol.
Tamoxifen it is then. That was pretty simple. Thanks for that.

J

Jay.99

Awards
No experience with hdrol.
*Obviously diet is number 1 in reducing BP (increasing fiber water, decrease sodium (try pink salt instead)

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
No experience with hdrol.
*Obviously diet is number 1 in reducing BP (increasing fiber water, decrease sodium (try pink salt instead)
To be fair I try not to add any salt to diet and my food is basically clean most of which is home made. I've really increased water in take which should keep my liver flushed - I will at what food I eat that contains sodium then look to reduce. Thanks again.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blood pressure...

Garlic, Taurine, L-Citrulline (not malate form), Hawthorne Berry does work over time. Nattokinase is a great anticoagulant as wel. It's best to just order pharm grade drugs from Indian pharmacies online. Ace-II inhibitors, calcium channel blockers work VERY well, IMO and also drinking tons of water and taking mild diuretics.

PCT...

I have no interest in arguing about which SERM is best since it is painfully obvious to any drug user that each body responds different to drugs in many cases. That said, Clomid is best for boosting Testosterone levels, increasing sperm fertility, count and motility, by boosting LH and FSH. Tamoxifen controls estrogen well but is not as good as boosting Test levels as quickly or as high. You decide.

Now about den Gainz...

8-10lbs of mass with no appreciable amount of fat increase. Strength should go up between 5-10% as well.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Blood pressure...

Garlic, Taurine, L-Citrulline (not malate form), Hawthorne Berry does work over time. Nattokinase is a great anticoagulant as wel. It's best to just order pharm grade drugs from Indian pharmacies online. Ace-II inhibitors, calcium channel blockers work VERY well, IMO and also drinking tons of water and taking mild diuretics.

PCT...

I have no interest in arguing about which SERM is best since it is painfully obvious to any drug user that each body responds different to drugs in many cases. That said, Clomid is best for boosting Testosterone levels, increasing sperm fertility, count and motility, by boosting LH and FSH. Tamoxifen controls estrogen well but is not as good as boosting Test levels as quickly or as high. You decide.

Now about den Gainz...

8-10lbs of mass with no appreciable amount of fat increase. Strength should go up between 5-10% as well.
I'm almost a week in now and blood pressure is prefect head aches are over and I feel fine, little bit tired mid afternoon but nothing out the blue.

For PCT I've purchased nolvadex so we will see how I go with that, I've heard positive and negative feedback about both I guess time will tell.

I'm hoping the fat will decrease slightly! Lol like I said I'm just under a week in so I have zero noticeable changes to anything as yet. Although I am contemplating jabbing some Test E in my ass. Lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test works very well with hdrol.

J

Jay.99

Awards
Blood pressure...

PCT...

Now about den Gainz...

I know you said you have no interest in arguing, but overall, nolva is better than clomid for pct. Based on your post regarding serms, your knowledge is a little rusty. Nolva also increase LH, FSH and will also prevent post ccycle gyno, which clomid will not do. An Aromatase inhibitor should be used with your serm to synergistically increase your test levels. Sure, Clomid may increase test quicker and a little bit more....but nothing drastic compared to nolva. And again, having something to protect against gyno post or on cycle plus not desensitizing LHRH as much makes nolva overall better for PCT. One thing you said is true: drugs dont act the same in every individual. I apologize in advance for coming across as an A**hole. Just trying to spread correct info

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know you said you have no interest in arguing, but overall, nolva is better than clomid for pct. Based on your post regarding serms, your knowledge is a little rusty. Nolva also increase LH, FSH and will also prevent post ccycle gyno, which clomid will not do. An Aromatase inhibitor should be used with your serm to synergistically increase your test levels. Sure, Clomid may increase test quicker and a little bit more....but nothing drastic compared to nolva. And again, having something to protect against gyno post or on cycle plus not desensitizing LHRH as much makes nolva overall better for PCT. One thing you said is true: drugs dont act the same in every individual. I apologize in advance for coming across as an A**hole. Just trying to spread correct info
My reference was to side effects. Clomid is a fertility drug. Nolva is an estrogen-induced breast cancer treatment drug.

I want to point out that when someone runs a non-aromatising steroid like halo and then stops taking halo, there is no estrogen rebound or gyno concerns initially and will likely not be any, assuming that the users did not have pre-existing gyno. Solo hdrol will bottom out test production. And guess what? When he stops hdrol, his test will still be bottomed out. Neither Clomid or Nolva can give you supraphysiological test levels, so estrogen will be easily managed by just keeping dosing schemes predictable and reasonable in PCT.

Where does estrogen come from? Can someone develop gyno with low estrogen levels? May be some good questions for the OP to think about.

It's also interesting that you suggest an AI. I agree completely. I also think that an AI and Nolva together is overkill on estrogen and the recovery would then be slower, as IGF levels would be very low in PCT. A proper PCT for fast recovery with minimal loss of gains would entail IGF, SERM of choice, an AI (if using Clomid) and HCG early on to get test production back online quickly.

Anyways, I never said Nolva doesn't work at boosting Test levels. It just doesn't do it as well as Clomid. On the one study that I laid eyes on, I recall the difference being substantial in that regard. The use of an AI further supports using Clomid as they compliment each other without overly suppressing estrogen. Either way, you would do well not to be die hard toward certain drugs, protocols and methods. Having ultimatums when giving advise to someone with a body that is likely quite different than yours is a recipe for eventual humility. I used to be that way when I was younger but knowledge and experience has continually humbled me to the point that I no longer assume there is only one way to do these things or that one way is "the best". This is a moving target for ALL of us.