How to store test amps left overs?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only form of test I can get my hands on in my country are 250mg testoviron amps.

I wan't to break it down to 2 x 125mg injections a week, and would therefore need to store half of the amp for the rest of the week after the first injection.

How do I do that once I have broken the amp considering there is no way to seal it?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Put them in a sterile vial. Im in a similar situation and this is what Im planning to do in a couple of months

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Put in a sterile vial. And if your worried about it not being sterile anymore, which its not, put a detachable needle through the rubber stopper. Then heat some water in a pot on low. Put the vial in for 10 minutes or so. The syringe cap will relieve the pressure. Once its done, take the syringe cap out and let the vial cool. Then put it in the fridge for storage.

Oh, and if your using break vials, I highly suggest buying a wheel filter for your syringes so you don't accidently get glass in your rig.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just pull the full amp into one syringe, use half of it, leave the other half in the syringe and swap needles for the next injection.