Advice on when/ what run LGD with, ostarine results, 1.5 year progress

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Good morning,

Here's some information to help someone else with their cycle

I just finished my ostarine cycle at the end of August - 30mg ED for 8 weeks

Beginning stats were 174lbs 16% BF, 121lbs lean mass (dirty bulk started at 142 skinny fat)

end stats are 155lbs 8% BF (fine for now bodyfat wise) lean mass 145lbs

Effects -
Strength increased a tiny bit
Suppression noticed towards the end (balls like 90% of their usual size) and crushed libedo
Endurance incredible!
Didn't lose muscle on severe calorie deficit
Extremely hot and lethargic for the first two weeks
Slight acne
Any other questions let me know!

As for my question how long should I wait to run LGD I want to add some mass now quite fast now then I'm happy bulk naturally for another year.

Suppression and everything else is already back to normal,
I want to run something like this

Week 1-6
LGD 10mg
1 andro (worth adding) 300mg
Usual ancillarys
Liver support

Week 6-8
LGD 5mg
1andro 300mg

Week 8-10
Ostarine 10 mg
TX-3
Possible clomid

I never done an actual hormone like 1 andro. And I don't want to unless guys here say do it it's going to be much better and why?

I appreciate any help or critics! Thank you

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Did you pct from the osta run ? Even if you feel back to normal osta can be very suppressive, make sure you're taking the proper time off , also if you're going to run lgd and 1 andro make sure you grab a test base 4 andro , Dermacrine or Epi andro , I got lethargic as hell from a solo lgd run and from 1 andro even with 4 andro,you'll find a lot of good sales right now so shouldn't be too expensive. Make sure you got your pct ready from the beginning and also definitely include the serm 4 weeks. I'm not sure if osta for 2 weeks will do much from my experience with it I don't think it kicks in foratleast 2-3 weeks and don't run it during pct for sure . 1 andro/Lgd/test base should be a great lean bulk on its own no reason to add in osta there

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Yes in pct now, I guess what I'm asking is is it better to take time off or too jump back in whilst already suppressed and do the full pct with serm etc after . I already have it all I have done a lot of research so it's all to hand. No serm pct for this ostarine cycle though.

Now to sound like a noob, I thought 1 andro was a test base, money isn't an issue I just want to do what's best health wise. So you recommend LGD, 1 andro & 4 andro? How would you dose etc. What if I were to cut osta in half way through to get blood serum consistent?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Yes in pct now, I guess what I'm asking is is it better to take time off or too jump back in whilst already suppressed and do the full pct with serm etc after . I already have it all I have done a lot of research so it's all to hand. No serm pct for this ostarine cycle though.

Now to sound like a noob, I thought 1 andro was a test base, money isn't an issue I just want to do what's best health wise. So you recommend LGD, 1 andro & 4 andro? How would you dose etc. What if I were to cut osta in half way through to get blood serum consistent?
Definitely wait to get back on so usually what's recommended is (time on+pct=time off) most say osta needs a serm I didn't use one ether and jumped back fine but better safe then sorry
you're asking questions which is much better then those that act like jackhole know it alls haha so don't worry about "sounding like a noob" this is a safe place haha. 1 andro=1-testosterone which =/= test base. I'm on my second 1, 4 andro run and have ran lgd in the past got extremely lethargic with lgd and from the 1 ad (both times have been with 4 andro) my thing is with the 4 my results have been a little less of a "lean bulk" so if I was going for a lean bulk id probably go for epi andro which will keep libido and mood high and help get you "dryer" and leaner while stronger too and the lgd and 1 andro will keep you gaining the lean mass too. Alternative test bases - dermacrine which will keep libido and mood up too but with those lgd and 1ad I'd stick to something like epi andro. Or 4 andro 330mgs but like I said if you're trying to keep it as lean as possible it would be be my last option
if it were me I'd do 6 weeks
1 andro 330
Lgd 10-15 depending on what my tabs you get
And epi andro 400-500 mgs
Then 4 weeks
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10
Alphamax xt or super pct (or natty pct of choice those would just be my go to)
Sustain Alpha (cuz it gets my libido ski high lol)
And possibly some natty stuff like laxo or epicat which I used in my last pct and kept hitting PRs throughout pct lol
Save the osta for later I know it's good stuff but the other three should be fine for now looks like a good cycle I might keep that for my set later on lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also just to let you know BPS is having a 30% sale, so could save you some money on Epidrone (epiandro with epicat) dermacrine and sustain alpha and there's other good sales going on now too if you look through the forum

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your after a test base for lgd why not try the new sup3er dhea from ol? Or dermacrine,Instead of doing a strong sarm and 2 prohormones, I'd keep it simple and do 8 weeks lgd at 10mg alongside one of the above mentioned dhea products, if your diet and training is in check you should see some good results...

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda Do you think that time on = time off is necessary for ostarine.

And thanks I appreciate that no point being a no it all is there! I like your suggestion for a cycle!!

I'll be getting al this from Olympus labs I reckon

Just wondering do you know if the Andros have any effect on the lute using hormones etc I assume they do but are they hard on them?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
If your after a test base for lgd why not try the new sup3er dhea from ol? Or dermacrine,Instead of doing a strong sarm and 2 prohormones, I'd keep it simple and do 8 weeks lgd at 10mg alongside one of the above mentioned dhea products, if your diet and training is in check you should see some good results...
My concern was he's wanting to do lgd and 1 andro a dhea td might not be strong enough to battle the lethargy , I know I could be wrong but like I said up there that's what I'd do if it were me. and I do like OL a crap ton that was my first cycle and I'd do it again any day but with the td bottle problem and the fact that no ones had enough time to review super dhea yet I wouldn't use it myself over something tried and well reviewed like dermacrine (also I am with bps so that would be my suggestion)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My concern was he's wanting to do lgd and 1 andro a dhea td might not be strong enough to battle the lethargy , I know I could be wrong but like I said up there that's what I'd do if it were me. and I do like OL a crap ton that was my first cycle and I'd do it again any day but with the td bottle problem and the fact that no ones had enough time to review super dhea yet I wouldn't use it myself over something tried and well reviewed like dermacrine (also I am with bps so that would be my suggestion)
I know what your saying bro but the guy thought 1 andro was a test base which it's not, so if he's just after a test base to go with the lgd then the dhea should be ok ?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know what your saying bro but the guy thought 1 andro was a test base which it's not, so if he's just after a test base to go with the lgd then the dhea should be ok ?
I see what you mean , good stuff. Still i think some lgd 1 andro and epi would be a great cycle lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would not use Ostarine during PCT.

Its suppressive at 3mg. Osta shuts most people down pretty hard.

And your PCT should be 4 to 8 weeks. Not 2 weeks.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I wrote it Badly and it wasn't clear! I hate mobiles for writing in forums, my pct was planned at 6 weeks, was just wondering whether to add the osta, I think based on replies it's not worth adding that in also.

Also I see my post above makes no sense I meant does anyone know what effect the 1 & 4 andro have on lutenising hormones and other hormones, obviously LGD crushes test but barely affects these others hence fast recovery. So I wonder how hard the Andros hit these, I would ofcourse use a SERM regardless!

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Initially I was after just a test base but it sounds as if aplha1agreda knows his stuff and he reckons lethargy will still aurface, I want to avoid that it was terrible just on osta!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I wrote it Badly and it wasn't clear! I hate mobiles for writing in forums, my pct was planned at 6 weeks, was just wondering whether to add the osta, I think based on replies it's not worth adding that in also.

Also I see my post above makes no sense I meant does anyone know what effect the 1 & 4 andro have on lutenising hormones and other hormones, obviously LGD crushes test but barely affects these others hence fast recovery. So I wonder how hard the Andros hit these, I would ofcourse use a SERM regardless!
That's unfortunately not my area of expertise but I'm sure someone will answer the direct question, aside from that I know I was definitely suppressed/shut down after 4 weeks on my first run and I'm on 2 weeks of my second right now libido is up and the boys haven't shrunk get but I don't doubt they will so definitely serm pct and AI on hand just to be safe. I thought the same before about osta in pct (mostly cuz it made me feel great) but after ton of research and talking to these guys I would recommend against it for sure I thought you meant on cycle haha but still save it for another run if you keep it at lgd and 1 andro and test base you'll see great results or even just lgd and a test base would be a good run.
Initially I was after just a test base but it sounds as if aplha1agreda knows his stuff and he reckons lethargy will still aurface, I want to avoid that it was terrible just on osta!
Thanks man just recommendations from my experience and all the research I've done lol I know on lgd it was horrible and on 1 ad I was falling asleep in the middle of work haha

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Haha I know the lethargy was crushing me I actually took ephedrine to counter it, naughty me haha worked out well as I was cutting though! But yeah I think we need a test base for almost everything and I'm not wanting to pin, not because I am a bitch but because if I pin one thing I'll pin them all and I don't want to rely on drugs just want a little help after the 2 years of natty gains which are slow at best and apparently I have decent genetics so can only guess what some dudes progress is like

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
And sorry it wasn't clear why 4 andro is better than 1 andro for test base?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not wanting to pin, not because I am a bitch but because if I pin one thing I'll pin them all and I don't want to reply on drugs just want a little help
The route of administration doesn't change the fact that you are already using drugs (hormones). In reality injecting testosterone is much cheaper and much more efficacious than these two and three step pre hormones.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
I know that but my options are limited as I won't do any harsh pro hormones, so I have a small group of peals to play with, if I inject I'll have a massive array of drugs I could use

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone confirm effects on other hormones with the andros?