Biowarfare Goliath 4033

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if anybody has any feedback on this? It comes in 10mg caps and 60 to a bottle. There are some good deals going on and haven't saw any reviews of this brand. If anybody has used, please give your view of it.

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nobody? Come on guys! No one has use this?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never heard of them until an email I got from island supps. I did order sarm3d from Hardcore Formulations

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you used this product? If so, how were your gains?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used it, I've used ostarine but never lgd or mk677

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For the record I have used fight pharms LGD with great results. To bad it is out stock at Island supplements. That is why I am asking about the Biowarfare lgd.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did LGD at 15mgs per day and Mk-677 at 25mgs per day for 4 weeks and went from 170lbs to 190lbs .Strength was incredible on this stack bench max went from 275 to 315 in 4 weeks. I than ran Osta at 30mgs per day and Mk-677 at 25mgs per day and did a great lean cut to 180lbs. strength did go down but I retained all my muscle and libido was very high. I am currently almost 4 weeks in on Alpha one at 60mgs per day and im currently at 201lbs around 15% bodyfat. I will being going into PCT with Nolva starting Monday. So ill see how much Muscle I actually retain . Then after 4 weeks PCT. I'll be using enhanced athletes LGD Mk677 stack all over again.
You ran 4 weeks LGD into 4 weeks osta and then 4 weeks M1A and plan to cycle again after just four weeks of PCT.
Lol.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
ummm..... i'll take hormone replacement therapy for $500 Alex

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This tony huge guys products actually seem pretty legit looking at his website. He puts up labs for his products and everything

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
FYI: I listen to a Podcast called "Bodybuilding Nerds Radio". On their most recent one (Ep. 72?) they discussed, IIRC, Biowarfare. It was not good - something about what was found in some MK-677 Caps. Go listen to make sure my memory is correct, but I'm pretty sure it was Biowarfare stuff.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You ran 4 weeks LGD into 4 weeks osta and then 4 weeks M1A and plan to cycle again after just four weeks of PCT.
Lol.
glad i read down a bit before i asked- thanks Woody

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey if you guys want to be mislead. I can lie on here and act like every other fake natty. However if you want the truth and a place to get real products not bunk overpriced fake supps then I have to be honest. This forum is called anabolic minds, So lets keep it real and discuss real anabolic products and how they work. "Have nice things" Like what nice things fake weak products with misinformation? If you want to know what Bodybuilders are really taking then check out the you tube channel and you will see my stack and doses are actually very low.
LOL. I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic... Hoping for sarcasm

captain86a

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank's guys for all the feedback on all the products you have tried. Vary interesting information on the Biowarfare mk677. I guess, if you think about it, this is why we all come to this forum. We come to gain knowledge and pick the brains of other people who have trained, bleed and supplemented before we have. Great stuff!

Wally93

Awards
If you look at the lab results of enhanced athlete's products, you can see the company that made them. I contacted them and they are raw SARM manufactures. They sell capsulated SARMs at 1/4 the price of enhanced athlete. I don't understand why people would pay so much to buy from enhancedathlete and other companies rather than buying straight from the manufacturers lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This is Dylan Gemelli here guys of course it's sarcasm lol. I am serious about Tonys products being great though !!
funny cause all of the lettuce head fans bad mouth tony and vice versa- must have had some falling out or something going on

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
So enhanced athlete is the way to go ????

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
yea his prices are wild man compared to some cem products or sarmx theyre very cheap

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
If you look at the lab results of enhanced athlete's products, you can see the company that made them. I contacted them and they are raw SARM manufactures. They sell capsulated SARMs at 1/4 the price of enhanced athlete. I don't understand why people would pay so much to buy from enhancedathlete and other companies rather than buying straight from the manufacturers lol
Good luck there in China! Shipping will crazy even if they make it to you. Tried twice never arrived.

Wally93

Awards
Good luck there in China! Shipping will crazy even if they make it to you. Tried twice never arrived.
What do you mean by shipping will crazy? They shipped twice and you never received the goods? It could be that they were stopped at customs clearance in your country, check the tracking number. Also where did you buy from?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Serious question, how do you guys know you are getting sarms when ordering from these companies? I've heard alot of stories of guys getting ph sides from these so called capsulated "sarms"...

pnelsonsb

Awards
Serious question, how do you guys know you are getting sarms when ordering from these companies? I've heard alot of stories of guys getting ph sides from these so called capsulated "sarms"...
I'm interested as well. When I asked if Biowarfare Goliath is legit, I was serious. A local shop has it in stock and am curious.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested as well. When I asked if Biowarfare Goliath is legit, I was serious. A local shop has it in stock and am curious.
I wouldn't count on it being real sarms man. I have a few legit liquid sources but they are a bit pricier but definitely legit...

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Lmao dylan gimelli bashes the hell out of enhanced athletes products over at isarms. There was actually a thread of some dude claiming him and his gf got naseau, lethargy etc.. from enhanced athletes sarms. According to everyone over there they are laced with prohormones

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Island supps has diesel labs yk 11 on sale for $40. Anyone heard of diesel labs