EpiAndro suggestions

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys! Like most of you I'm about to take advantage of these great Labor Day sales.. I have an idea for a "cruise" for the Fall that's going to go something like this;

OL new transdermal DHEA + one of the new advanced epiandro products

I've used plain epiandro before but haven't touched any of the new and improved absorption guys. I've been a little out of the PH world as of late but looking into either;

OL Super Epi
Alpha Gains Stano cyclicdextrin complex
Nutraceutical Innovations EpiBeta

Anyone have feedback on any of these guys? Am I missing anyone else? Open to suggestions on dosages, etc and inputs. Thanks guys!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Check out epidrone bps ! 30% discount right now and we got a couple logs going up too

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
OL uses the improved SEDDS delivery system making sure your body gets and absorbs more Epi-Andro cap for cap. 250mg per cap too, which is a nice bonus. And hey, if you're already going to be using their transdermal you may aswell use their Epi too ;)

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go with hardrock supplements androvar. 180 tabs at 100mg each and it has an absorption blend in it as well.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I liked Androvar as well, lots of labor day sales going on so you can find some deals, currently BPS has Epidrone (Epiandro+Epicat blend) at 30% plus chance to win $100 store credit with code labor30...so like i said, look around, find a deal dosage you like and pull the trigger.