EPISTANE PROBLEMS HELP PLEASE

ivsonf

Awards
Problems with Epistane , with only two days to the end of the cycle , I noticed a large increase in gynecomastia. I'm already preparing Clomid to assist in the TPC . Can someone help me? I'm desperate to somehow reverse gynecomastia ? I do not like going to cirugia , I'm going to serve in the military. Need help

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think this is possible :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It aggravated your existing gyno?

ivsonf

Awards
I managed to lose enough weight , but I have gynecomastia, I thought the epistain help me , but it seems, only worsened

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well get Tamox and Exemestane for PCT and if gyno is still there after PCT you may try Ralox with Exeme for reversal.

ivsonf

Awards
But for precise PCT , which may possibly reverse this gyno ?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Uoa, i only have heard Epi reverting gyno not causing it. Thats something new.

When i PCT i always do Clomid and Anastrozol. nastrozol twice a week 2 mg total. Clomid 50mg every day, last week, 25mg. Than i keep anastrozol 1mg per week for a month standalone

Never had gyno this way

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uoa, i only have heard Epi reverting gyno not causing it. Thats something new.

When i PCT i always do Clomid and Anastrozol. nastrozol twice a week 2 mg total. Clomid 50mg every day, last week, 25mg. Than i keep anastrozol 1mg per week for a month standalone

Never had gyno this way
Lots of guys get gyno specifically from epistane especially existing gyno. Dht derivatives can lower estrogen by competition with estrogen at the receptor but at the same time can increase receptor sensitivity and lower shbg which can be a problem for some guys. This is why they say don't start a DHT derivative whole you already have high estrogen sides because it can make it worse.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
What about a PCT of Nolvadex 20 20 20 10 10 plus an AI of your choice during PCT time. I would try that

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 what do you think of this pct ?
Perfect imo. Nolva will block your estrogen receptors in your breast tissue and starve the gyno while the ai will lower circulating estrogen and prevent rebound gyno once the nolva is dropped. I would run the ai at least 2 weeks after you drop the nolva to further help prevent rebound ;)

ivsonf

Awards
Then , after finishing Nolva , the right would run? Increase intensity In workout... A doubt , if I give emphasis on the chest , forcing the burning of fat , will help in reducing the lump ?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Lots of guys get gyno specifically from epistane especially existing gyno. Dht derivatives can lower estrogen by competition with estrogen at the receptor but at the same time can increase receptor sensitivity and lower shbg which can be a problem for some guys. This is why they say don't start a DHT derivative whole you already have high estrogen sides because it can make it worse.
Really didn't know:)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then , after finishing Nolva , the right would run? Increase intensity In workout... A doubt , if I give emphasis on the chest , forcing the burning of fat , will help in reducing the lump ?
Reducing fat will not reduce the lump, you will need to use drugs to reduce the size of the lump. Yes, you can burn excess fat from your chest but that lump is actually your glad in your nipple swollen and aggravated from excess estrogen.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really didn't know:)
It's very contradictory to common dht beliefs but those are the facts. It's all about using the proper steroids and ancillaries at the proper time.

ivsonf

Awards
Reducing fat will not reduce the lump, you will need to use drugs to reduce the size of the lump. Yes, you can burn excess fat from your chest but that lump is actually your glad in your nipple swollen and aggravated from excess estrogen.
My friend , complicated this life be without shirt is not a good idea to me, I am sad

TurnTheBlade

Awards
Epistane caused your gyno????? I've pulse cycled it and never got me.

ivsonf

Awards
I had gynecomastia , however . At the end of epistain cycle, there was a loss of body fat percentage . Thus , it became evident the nodule , despite the chest be higher

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ivsonf

Awards
Got dry gains with epistain , not have to complain about the drug, very good !

ivsonf

Awards
I thought the epistain would help destroy the gynecomastia

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Usually thats right.
But it can be that Estrogen gets released from the SHBG because of the Epi leading to gyno and also the Epi can have partly degraded to Pheraplex wich is relly weak androgenic.
Usually Gyno from epi is a rebound gyno from the time after the epi however.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane is NOT a cure for gyno. Dht ( epistane is a DHT derivative) will compete with estrogen at the receptor which will help reduce some estrogen issues but it will not cure gyno and in some cases, can make gyno worse depending how you respond. The last thing you want to do is try to fight high estro sides with a DHT derivative.

ivsonf

Awards
I was reading about estrogen and read good things about Aromasin , I'm looking for!

TurnTheBlade

Awards
Agreed. I try to be smart about my cycles always, and I don't get carried away with the dosage.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHT works well in preventing gyno, but once you have it, something more specific will need to be implemented. I always recommend a steroidal, permanently binding AI such as Aromasin or Formestane in conjunction with steroid cycles and certainly thereafter for several weeks to sometimes months until the hormones are somewhat normalized.

Letro works but be prepared to patiently taper it down lest you just get another rebound again. Also be prepared for no sex drive.

If I had Aromasin, I'd dose it at 37.5mg per day for the first week then 25mg per day the second then 12.5mg for weeks 3-4.

If I had Letro, .25mg ED til the lump goes away and then EOD dosing then E3D.

Arimidex, something similar to Aromasin but 1mg ED for first week then taper down each week after that by half measures.