Aromasin and water

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Just thought I would share a little experience for those to learn in the future.

As we all know aromasin (exemestane) is used for lowering e2 levels and water weight and is typically dosed at 12.5 eod... well I was holding a lot of extra water due to too high of a test dose and started taking it ed... ONLY DO THIS FOR A WEEK. If you continue use at that dose for ed, you end up having a hard time retaining water.

Now you're prolly wondering why that's a problem... well I have learned taking it too much not only makes you flat... but actually flushes intra muscular water, making you look fatter, flatter... not to mention the numerous effects of low estro... just thought I'd share my experience

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanx:)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well thats the reason why 12,5mg eod is a starting point and not a stone set dosage. There are guys in conditions needing more and guys in conditions needing less. Thats always the case with every drug.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Crashing your E is NOT a fun experience ... and with Aromasin and the length of its effectiveness it can take a while to build up those aromatizing enzymes again and get your E2 back up the appropriate level. Trust me ... it sucks. Before I really knew what I was doing, years ago, I crashed my E2 after taking 12.5mg ED for a couple weeks. Took about 10 days to get back to good. Right now I am taking 12.5mg EOD and keeping a close eye on high/low E2 symptoms .... A little side note: The longer you take Aromasin the less you end up needing. Seems to be the reverse of so many other drugs out there ... but its quite common to end up going to E3D dosing after a while and achieving the same results. Just gotta keep a close eye on things and always get mid-cycle blood work done. This is the most accurate way to see if your AI dose protocol is correct.