11-ketotestosterone as an anabolic reviews?

Spanner

Awards
Ok, so Sup3r-11 has been out for a while now but I have not been able to find any decent reviews of how it works solo as a mild anabolic agent.
I have read the massive Sup3r-11 thread and mostly comments are about fat loss.
Does any one have any experience of using it as an anabolic with outcome metrics i.e. Arms increased by an inch, bench went up by 10lbs etc?
Picture would be great.
It seems that often new products are released and raved about and then the whole thing just fizzles out.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Though Super 11 is somewhat new, 11 ketotestosterone is not a new product and has many great reviews
from the past from various companies that brought it to the market, including Iron Legion, Chem Star Labs,
and others.

Yes, it can be slightly anabolic but at much higher doses then suggested to use for cortisol control.
Not cost effective at all as an anabolic, because you need upwards of a 1000mg per day vs 250mg
for fat loss.

Spanner

Awards
Ok thanks, I had seen a YouTube video by Seth Williams -SARMS guy who likened it to Primobolan so I was hoping I could use the 3 bottles i have a grow some lean tissue safely.
I am beginning to believe that a "safe" anabolic does not exist

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you considered LGD ...?

It's super anabolic and sides are minimal when used with proper cycle protection.

No DS/PH/AAS/SARM are going to be completely safe...

If you want safe look into BLR Follidrone 2.0

100% natty anabolic with lots of positive feedback.

Plus it's 15% off right now at TGB Supplements

pigeonjp

Awards
Is sup3r-11 even being manufactured anymore? I don't see it on the manufacturers website.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Is sup3r-11 even being manufactured anymore? I don't see it on the manufacturers website.
No man they discontinued. Nutriverse still has it and there's a 20% off Labor Day sale going on right now. Not a rep... Just trying to help you out.

I love Sup3r-11. Had great fatloss results and noticed slight strength gains on my arms while in an aggressive kcal deficit. I was in keto too, and normally shrink. My deads, benches, squats went down but I think that was due to glycogen depletion. Curls and small single joint exercises stayed the same or went up. My lifts returned to normal a week after getting out of keto so it's very anti catabolic which is why so many people love the stuff. Great product