NPP and your experience

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I will stand by and see what you all have to say.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to run some soon, subbed as well for comments.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I guess I'll start with my experience. I'm 1 week in. Running with sust, pinning 4x a week. I've used sust before same contact for it never had an issue so I was thinking the pip I'm getting is from the npp. Mild pip in the glute gluten clears over night. In the thigh it lingers 2-3 days. So far though mild strength gain and visual changes in the mirror, not major but it's noticeable, chest is squaring not such a rounded look to my pecs. Thighs and upper back have a constant tight/puffy look. No sides yet.

Still want to hear what everyone/anyone else has experienced with this.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your dose bro

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Running it 500sus/400npp. I failed to mention the 50mg of dbol I was doing all pre-workout but it's causing a rapid heart beat 2hrs after so I'm splitting the dose.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. Keep us posted about this. I'm thinking of going nandro cyp on my next run.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Never used it. But if you want to get the benefits of Nandrolone, joint lubrication, high anabolic activity, etc... your better off with the deca ester.
NPP is recently a new compound (past 10 or so years)....however, DECA is a loooonnggg time veteran choice for a reason.
Just because NPP and Deca are both nandrolone, does not mean they will do the same thing.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
GLHF see my understanding is its the same chemical compound. One attached to a long ester and one attached to a shorter ester. Not trying to be rude but it's hard to understand someone saying it's different when the chemical make up is identical... like saying the #1 isn't the same the #1.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything I've read, (I've only read about it) it seems that npp has all the good with none of the bad. No water retention and such.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Never used it. But if you want to get the benefits of Nandrolone, joint lubrication, high anabolic activity, etc... your better off with the deca ester.
NPP is recently a new compound (past 10 or so years)....however, DECA is a loooonnggg time veteran choice for a reason.
Just because NPP and Deca are both nandrolone, does not mean they will do the same thing.
It was actually to my belief via some notably extensive research, that "npp" and "deca" are the same compound just with different esters. As in test e and test p. They have different esters attached, yet are still test in essence. As far as the history, when nandrolone was first released, I believe they actually had npp as the first version back in the 50's.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Running it 500sus/400npp. I failed to mention the 50mg of dbol I was doing all pre-workout but it's causing a rapid heart beat 2hrs after so I'm splitting the dose.
This is why i prefer 5mg tabs. Plus its active life is so short its better to keep a solid base instead of sporadic dosing.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
It was actually to my belief via some notably extensive research, that "npp" and "deca" are the same compound just with different esters. As in test e and test p. They have different esters attached, yet are still test in essence. As far as the history, when nandrolone was first released, I believe they actually had npp as the first version back in the 50's.
Correct it has been around since then and yes I have used way more aesthetic than Decca low water retention and muscle hardness. Assuming your diet is on point.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just my experience when trying to lubricate my bad knees:

16 weeks: Test-e 250mg/NPP 300mg (could have been 400mg, not sure)as kick starter for 6 weeks / Deca up to 600mg

Kick started the "low test/Deca-healing cycle" with (I believe it was 300mg/week) NPP EOD and found relief for my joints after a week of use, strength and endurance shot up too.
After dropping NPP I waited for the Deca to kick in, did almost nothing even after 3 month of use.
Not sure if the Deca was bunk, but the NPP, hands down worked fabulous.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Lol dude if I think Arnold was using NPP, it was nandrolone with deca ester. Now the npp is fairly new stuff when compared to test dbol deca been used for over half century. Don't pick on my words man, I typed it quick.

Your article is correct. But the local gym rat or even top Olympia didn't have access to this stuff. They used the deca version

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Lol dude if I think Arnold was using NPP, it was nandrolone with deca ester. Now the npp is fairly new stuff when compared to test dbol deca been used for over half century. Don't pick on my words man, I typed it quick.

Your article is correct. But the local gym rat or even top Olympia didn't have access to this stuff. They used the deca version
Not to but in but I think that's what he meant and that's definitely what I meant it was used in medicine like he wrote in his post. Also I'll find them I have them , Mike Mentzer wrote about the differences between NPP and Decca.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For the records, they all had access to NPP.
It's name was Durabolin (Just Durabolin, not Deca-Durabolin, made by Organon as well). Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mike Mentzer, Sergio Olivia and pretty much all the big names of the Golden Age used it.
In the USA they all used the same handful of HG products: Durabolin, Deca-Durabolin, Ciba Dianabol, Nilevar and some had access to Primobolan and Winstrol from Europe.

/history lesson :D

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
For the records, they all had access to NPP.
It's name was Durabolin (Just Durabolin, not Deca-Durabolin, made by Organon as well). Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mike Mentzer, Sergio Olivia and pretty much all the big names of the Golden Age used it.
In the USA they all used the same handful of HG products: Durabolin, Deca-Durabolin, Ciba Dianabol, Nilevar and some had access to Primobolan and Winstrol from Europe.

/history lesson :D
Yup that's it exactly brother thanks that was going to drive me nuts till I found it! I'm old school I assume you are to? Thanks for the info brother!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup that's it exactly brother thanks that was going to drive me nuts till I found it! I'm old school I assume you are to? Thanks for the info brother!
Older than I like to admit LOL
I still remember Esiclene 8hrs before walking on stage...

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never used it but heard it hurt like HELL to inject!!! Lol!
It MUST hurt: its the nasty local inflammation that gives you the temporary extra volume :p

Site Enhancing Oil "ante litteram" haha

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same^ but more towards Christmas to beat santas ass

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone run mast with NPP/test? Thinking that's what I'll run around Christmas

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never used it but heard it hurt like HELL to inject!!! Lol!
I find using a bit of sterile grapeseed oil helps this. If shooting a half CC of a painful compound, I'll pull up another half CC of the sterile grapeseed oil. Cuts down on site reactions this way too when BA content is high Or just blending/ shooting it with something else can work too

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do people think of running NPP/test / mast for 12 weeks during a recomp? Most people run it 8-10 weeks but I don't see why 12 would be bad, minus the myostatin factor.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do people think of running NPP/test / mast for 12 weeks during a recomp? Most people run it 8-10 weeks but I don't see why 12 would be bad, minus the myostatin factor.
Dude I think the mast with the NPP would be a very nice combo! Just watch your sides and I dont see why 12 weeks wouldn't work.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude I think the mast with the NPP would be a very nice combo! Just watch your sides and I dont see why 12 weeks wouldn't work.
Thanks. I've previously used another 19-nor for longer, dienalone ace for 16 weeks (ramped up to 600mg/week after 10 weeks) and I just had to add nolva at that point (on top of prami that was already in use) and things were fine. Haven't used NPP before though. Wish dien ace was still around.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I've previously used another 19-nor for longer, dienalone ace for 16 weeks (ramped up to 600mg/week after 10 weeks) and I just had to add nolva at that point (on top of prami that was already in use) and things were fine. Haven't used NPP before though. Wish dien ace was still around.
NPP is nice man, I'm at 450mg a week about 5 weeks in and loving it. What type of test are you using with it?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NPP is nice man, I'm at 450mg a week about 5 weeks in and loving it. What type of test are you using with it?
Was thinking of prop, but that's a lot of oil everyday especially with mast prop. So I'm thinking biweekly shots of test cyp and mast e, daily shots of NPP with slin pins.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was thinking of prop, but that's a lot of oil everyday especially with mast prop. So I'm thinking biweekly shots of test cyp and mast e, daily shots of NPP with slin pins.
Test prop and NPP are pretty nice together. Yeah going with the test cyp and mast e would save you on supplies and less oil at once. Either way that's gonna be a nice run!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. A buddy recently got me curious about NPP for my next cycle. (Yes I do PCT and breaks, I just like to plan ahead.) Is the general consensus that pinning it with Sust in the same barrel will help a bit with the PIP? If not, I may add more sterile oil as I've seen that recommended more than once.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. A buddy recently got me curious about NPP for my next cycle. (Yes I do PCT and breaks, I just like to plan ahead.) Is the general consensus that pinning it with Sust in the same barrel will help a bit with the PIP? If not, I may add more sterile oil as I've seen that recommended more than once.
Yup either/or will work

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone who gets bad sides with Tren, how do they compare to the sides of NPP?

Acne, anxiety, insomnia?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Acne, anxiety, insomnia?
Though I haven't tried tren, I'm having no anxiety well just normal amount. For sure no insomnia. Just some itchy nips here and there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Acne, anxiety, insomnia?
There's no comparison on sides. NPP is barely androgenic, but a great anabolic. Tren gets most of its sides from its high androgenic activity (combined with additional androgenic compounds).

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's no comparison on sides. NPP is barely androgenic, but a great anabolic. Tren gets most of its sides from its high androgenic activity (combined with additional androgenic compounds).
that makes sense. I wasn't sure of the comparison because they're both 19-nor. I got horrible anxiety on Tren and when I dropped it the acne was awful.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that makes sense. I wasn't sure of the comparison because they're both 19-nor. I got horrible anxiety on Tren and when I dropped it the acne was awful.
They may be of the same base, but they're worlds apart. NPP is a great steroid for those that want another anabolic that is low sides. It's one of my favorite steroids and this is coming someone that hated deca.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
They may be of the same base, but they're worlds apart. NPP is a great steroid for those that want another anabolic that is low sides. It's one of my favorite steroids and this is coming someone that hated deca.
What are the main differences between Decca and NPP? In terms of effect?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to hear, thanks.

I had such a rough time on Tren that I planned on never running AAS again. Now that I'm feeling better I'm kinda wanting to again. Tren is a no go, I get horrible back pumps on orals even with tons of taurine and water, and I'd like to keep cycles short.

So that basically limits me to prop and npp. Lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm one of the lucky ones who gets no sides but insomnia on tren. But I really want to try NPP with mast and test this winter.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200mg test e, 400mg mast e, 450mg NPP 12 weeks zero sides

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
I'm one of the lucky ones who gets no sides but insomnia on tren. But I really want to try NPP with mast and test this winter.
Yeah I don't get it must be user's who are prone to those type of sides. Sorry but some of it must be mental.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the main differences between Decca and NPP? In terms of effect?
On paper, there shouldn't be much as the only difference is the ester. However, it was night and day for me. Deca mainly just gave me happy joints, bloat, and horrible back acne (**** left scars for about 2 years). NPP gave me great fullness, bumped my appetite, and was much better in terms of LBM. I don't recall any sides with it either (it's been a few years).

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Awesome thanks bro might have to try it Decca was trash for me to in the past. NPP you need to pin ED OR EOD? What's a good dose taken with a low dose of prop?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Dominus Anabolics 30
Whacked Anabolics 21