Headache advice

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Well, not off to a good start. I started my Msten cycle yesterday. 10mg in the am and 10mg in the pm. As the day went on my headache got worse. I've hardly slept too. I don't know if not having any caffeine is having anything to do with it? But it almost feels like a hangover headache. It's day 2, still got headache.
Do i stop and start again when the headache has gone, or lower the dose to 10mg or power through? I've been drinking loads of water and taking my Ar1macare.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have some caffeine.
Why not? If you normally intake some caffeine , not doing so can make you feel crummy.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be BP or caffeine headache (or both). Could also be unrelated. Have you checked BP? A little coffee won't hurt if your normally consume caffeine regularly.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drinking enough water? Could be dehydrated as well

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly doubt it's the Msten since it happened so quick. Dehydration or caffeine withdrawals are most likely suspects, IMO

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Take a Tylenol and an Advil and you'll be ok. If your headache persists or continues to get worse seek medical attention

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
hydrate big time and I bet it will go away....

raptor1

Awards
Hi how did get on with the headaces i get them all the time with them on week 2 now and thinking of giveing it up drinking loads of water

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Drink some god damn caffeine for the gainz. Why cut it out and feel ****ty af when you could keep using it and feel fine