So I overheard a convo in the gym locker room today...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good I have you attention now, you probably think it's some pedo stuff. Actually had to do with a kid talking about AAS.

I was putting the usual in my locker, knife, protein powder in a ziplock bag, hat, keys, wallet etc and I heard the word D-Bol. I was like alright who's stupid enough to talk about that in a college locker room, so I listened closer and the guy said he was going to take D-Bol at 100mg/day. Back of my mind I'm like holy F*** that's a lot. So naturally I walked around the corner like I was going to take a piss in one of the urinals so that I could get a long look at who's stupid enough to a) talk about it and b) take that much. It was a kid probably 18 (looked 15) like 5'10 ish (around my height) but he was like 130-140 lbs. I mean he was smaller then me when I wrestled in high school and I was a scrawny kid. I didn't say anything but I feel like I should have, I mean 100mg of Dbol a day.

Naturally I know how much that could **** him up, probably worse for him because of his size, but I also know that you never really talk about AAS in public for obvious reasons. But should I have? It's just been sitting in the back of my mind all day and I'm not really sure what to do at this point.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I would have, just because you have knowledge on the subject doesnt put you in any legal situations right? But then again not getting involved in something like that can also be a smart thing. At least you had the best intentions in mind lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good I have you attention now, you probably think it's some pedo stuff. Actually had to do with a kid talking about AAS.

I was putting the usual in my locker, knife, protein powder in a ziplock bag, hat, keys, wallet etc and I heard the word D-Bol. I was like alright who's stupid enough to talk about that in a college locker room, so I listened closer and the guy said he was going to take D-Bol at 100mg/day. Back of my mind I'm like holy F*** that's a lot. So naturally I walked around the corner like I was going to take a piss in one of the urinals so that I could get a long look at who's stupid enough to a) talk about it and b) take that much. It was a kid probably 18 (looked 15) like 5'10 ish (around my height) but he was like 130-140 lbs. I mean he was smaller then me when I wrestled in high school and I was a scrawny kid. I didn't say anything but I feel like I should have, I mean 100mg of Dbol a day.

Naturally I know how much that could **** him up, probably worse for him because of his size, but I also know that you never really talk about AAS in public for obvious reasons. But should I have? It's just been sitting in the back of my mind all day and I'm not really sure what to do at this point.
you know there are companies selling d-bol supplements right? are you sure he was talking about "real" d- bol and not some company selling aka d-bol product?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have kept to myself. Straight up.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you know there are companies selling d-bol supplements right? are you sure he was talking about "real" d- bol and not some company selling aka d-bol product?
I'm aware there is, so I'm not sure but I assumed he was talking about the real stuff because it's college.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm aware there is, so I'm not sure but I assumed he was talking about the real stuff because it's college.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
100mg of dbol? That is beginner stuff, talk to me when he starts dropping 300mg abombs on the daily

Jokes aside. Kid mostly likely will do whatever he wants, though asking if dbol was a new preworkout would of been my way in. That way he thinks I don't know about steroids and he gets to feel like he knows more and naturally his cockiness will kick in and he will open up to you.

Mister_T_

Awards
100mg of dbol? That is beginner stuff, talk to me when he starts dropping 300mg abombs on the daily

Jokes aside. Kid mostly likely will do whatever he wants, though asking if dbol was a new preworkout would of been my way in. That way he thinks I don't know about steroids and he gets to feel like he knows more and naturally his cockiness will kick in and he will open up to you.
very sly approach. I like it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. Every Jurisdiction where I went to school had zero tolerance - and that was in the 90's. God Bless Virginia :thumbsup:
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have it in the campus dorm I stay in, but it's my "cooking knife" as well so that's how I've gotten by before. It's a Karambit so it's not like it's hard to see, the ring is very visible outside of my pocket and I haven't been stopped before by anyone.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting subject - to butt in and be helpful on an otherwise taboo subject or to just leave it be.

Personally, I think its detestable that steroids have the image that they do in light of all the other legal options for "drugs" and the short term and long term harm they can cause. We've all been down this road of discussion before so I wont go there.

But because of that fact, I usually try to educate where I can. If I know a better way or have direct experience, I try to chime in with help. But one thing I make clear is that I am NOT a source for such things and I do not condone anything but rather put that monkey back on the user's back. It's their responsibility to know what is and is not safe and I just tell them like it is. In fact, I just told a guy just last night that once he starts he probably won't stop for a long time, if ever, and that he should face that probable fate now before he actually does start a cycle. Because once the gains start coming on, it will be easy to justify a continuous use of AAS from that point on.

If people were more honest about it, both its pros and cons, the social image would lighten up a bit on AAS.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also think we can't talk about them and help others out because we fear the consequences if we get caught.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last I checked, mfg & distribution, which includes intent to distribute is the crime. Talking about it, including talking about your own experience with them, is not a crime of any sort.

Although if you have local cops trying to find local dealers, you might inadvertently place yourself in their circle of suspects.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last I checked, mfg & distribution, which includes intent to distribute is the crime. Talking about it, including talking about your own experience with them, is not a crime of any sort.

Although if you have local cops trying to find local dealers, you might inadvertently place yourself in their circle of suspects.
College police will do anything with "reasonable suspicion"