Please take a look at this

Dcbeast

Awards
Hey guys, I've decided to end my havoc cycle having just completed my 6 week. Saw tremendous results gaining about 12 lbs. Was pretty pumped as this why my third time. However I'm a little worried about what to come off with I have :

Tamoxifen
PCT Revolution Black

And MK2866 on hand.

I know a lot of the guys on here say don't come off with mk2866. Is it completely counterproductive to come off with ostarine AND Tamoxifen? I'm just looking to perserve all my gains as much as possible so I'm just trying to see what you guys suggest.

Killcure666

Awards
You will likely lose a small percentage of your gains, couple pounds. Be prepared for that, don't stress over it

Keep lifting heavy, keep eating at maintenance or a surplus and whatever you do, DONT take Mk2866 it is highly suppressive and will slow down your recovery even with nolva.

A rapid HPGA recovery is essential to keeping your gains and continuing to make gains

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea like said above you don't want to take anything suppressive in pct. Just stick to a serm and maybe an otc pct product.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some Serm, an OTC test booster, alphamax xt or something and maybye chuck in some follidrone 2.0 to help keep gains

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is great for PCT test boost if you don't mind a transdermal.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm going from my personal experience, I loved it in PCT

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent heard much about this tbh. It has mixed reviews from what I have read
It's a solid product, good choice for pct along with a serm

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Just use your Tamoxifen (Nolva) and the PCT revolution black.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Yea for sure second what Dave is saying, you need nolva in there. Gatta use real stuff man, then add in the other stuff if you feel like it will do you any good. OTC stuff typically doesn't actually do much if anything. Get nolva, if you can't get nolva get clomid.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I've decided to end my havoc cycle having just completed my 6 week. Saw tremendous results gaining about 12 lbs. Was pretty pumped as this why my third time. However I'm a little worried about what to come off with I have :

Tamoxifen
PCT Revolution Black

And MK2866 on hand.

I know a lot of the guys on here say don't come off with mk2866. Is it completely counterproductive to come off with ostarine AND Tamoxifen? I'm just looking to perserve all my gains as much as possible so I'm just trying to see what you guys suggest.
No SARMS and I would opt for something a little better than PCT Rev Black if you're looking to add a natural supplement. I looked at it and I like that it has an AI, but DAA is not good for testosterone (I'll link studies if you'd like).

I would opt for AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT. AlphaMax XT will also provide you with fully dosed AI like Rev Black. Additionally, it contains Tongkat Ali, Ashwagandha, 3,4 dinavil and Boron all which will help with testosterone levels. Ashwagandha is also a powerful adaptogen that controls coristol and stress levels.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No SARMS and I would opt for something a little better than PCT Rev Black if you're looking to add a natural supplement. I looked at it and I like that it has an AI, but DAA is not good for testosterone (I'll link studies if you'd like).

I would opt for AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT. AlphaMax XT will also provide you with fully dosed AI like Rev Black. Additionally, it contains Tongkat Ali, Ashwagandha, 3,4 dinavil and Boron all which will help with testosterone levels. Ashwagandha is also a powerful adaptogen that controls coristol and stress levels.
I am glad someone else realises DAA is no good lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Unless there is a new study, the studies that show DAA is bad are in guys with normal T, not suppressed T. The original study showed an increase in T in guys with low T.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless there is a new study, the studies that show DAA is bad are in guys with normal T, not suppressed T. The original study showed an increase in T in guys with low T.
I have read studies that show it increases prolactin which suppresses T?