running pct after sarms

Status
Not open for further replies.
flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
hey guys im planning on taking mk677 and lgd but i do not know to much about pct. i know that the effects of sarms arent to bad so i know a pct is pretty light. can some one briefly explain how to run pct after sarms. cheers.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do yourself a favor and get a SERM (nolva or clomid) from a research chem site, I learned the hard way. Just do it. If you absolutely cannot get your hands on a serm take rebirth by black lion research and alphamax XT. Alphamax XT is a staple in my PCT nowadays and I am not a rep. SERM + Natural Test booster will bring you back as soon as possible. Some people like to run SARMS for over 8 weeks I wouldn't unless you're going to get your hands on a SERM. Best of luck flex daddy

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You Need a serm. No such thing as light pct after shutdown (which Sarms will do).

Research nolva or clomid. Sounds like you need to do more research before you pull the trigger. What are your stats? This is your first cycle correct?

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
You Need a serm. No such thing as light pct after shutdown (which Sarms will do).

Research nolva or clomid. Sounds like you need to do more research before you pull the trigger. What are your stats? This is your first cycle correct?
yeea ive been doing research i just wanna have a good cycle experience so and ican keep cycling later.anway im trynna figure out as much as i can before i buy **** and put it in mybody.yes this is my first cycle. i am 5'6 170 im pretty lean at 170 was gonna compete in a bodybuilding show but i didnt feel ready anyway deadlift is 455 bench 245 and squat 365

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Do yourself a favor and get a SERM (nolva or clomid) from a research chem site, I learned the hard way. Just do it. If you absolutely cannot get your hands on a serm take rebirth by black lion research and alphamax XT. Alphamax XT is a staple in my PCT nowadays and I am not a rep. SERM + Natural Test booster will bring you back as soon as possible. Some people like to run SARMS for over 8 weeks I wouldn't unless you're going to get your hands on a SERM. Best of luck flex daddy
thanks man really appreciate it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeea ive been doing research i just wanna have a good cycle experience so and ican keep cycling later.anway im trynna figure out as much as i can before i buy **** and put it in mybody.yes this is my first cycle. i am 5'6 170 im pretty lean at 170 was gonna compete in a bodybuilding show but i didnt feel ready anyway deadlift is 455 bench 245 and squat 365
Good. Research and more research will be of tremendous help. Just can't stress serm enough. What's your Age?

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
I'm 18

mod edit: read the rules before you're banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.