Help me rebuttal this

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
He says starting a cycle at 18vs25 isn't a big difference....

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That convo proves his stupidity and why he shouldn't cycle.

Just ask him a hundred questions about test levels of someone who's 18 vice 25 and maturity etc

Friends don't let friends cycle stupidly.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is kinda right, there isn't much of a difference. Imo, your muscular development is what should warrant the us of steroids. I no plenty of 18 year olds that have built a physique ready to cycle and many 25 year olds that have not yet and should continue natural for another year or two.

Age isn't the only factor. 18-25 really not much of a difference. Your goals are still the same for the most part,

Proper pct to maintain optimal hormonal balances when off and maintaining adequate LH and FSH for fertility.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The whole reasoning behind no PH/AAS before 25 is because your hormones aren't matured completely yet. You can only inform someone so much though.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
The main concern is that if an 18 year old plays with his hormones and they don't balance out properly following PCT there are few doctors who would be able to help; at that age you are considered too young for TRT, by most doctors, so you could be looking at a miserable existence for a while.
Most 18 year olds are at a point in their life where their testosterone is plenty high to develop a great physique (as long as they are training consistently and eating properly to grow). I have NEVER seen an 18 year old kid with a mature physique or an 18 year old who is even close to his genetic potential relating to size and strength. Yeah there are young guys who looks great but they still have plenty of room to grow before playing with their natural hormones.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Have him ask Dr. Rand McClain from Muscle Insider why. He's a DO that lifts and specializes in HRT - and I always hear him say the HPT(G)A isn't fully developed until age 26. Point him to the YouTube Channel and have him watch all the 'Ask The Doc' videos.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are definitely exceptions to every rule. But the mentality of an 18 year old vs. a 25 year old is a big difference. Big difference between 25 and 30 and so on.

Most 18 year old boys don't give 2 shiits about protecting their bodies. They just want da gainzzz

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are definitely exceptions to every rule. But the mentality of an 18 year old vs. a 25 year old is a big difference. Big difference between 25 and 30 and so on.

Most 18 year old boys don't give 2 shiits about protecting their bodies. They just want da gainzzz
Really they don't even care about the gains they just want the ass that comes with being bigger lol

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Heavily circumstantial and case to case based. But the problem with 18-23 year olds is that the dangerous mix of lack of knowledge, unwillingness to listen to those who have years of wisdom and advice, and the constant urge for most to drink leads to some big issues. Id say development isn't for sure done till age 21 at the earliest for most guys. I'm not doc but id never advise anyone under 21 to run anything. However some ifbb pros who competed in their teens come to mind so who am I to draw any lines.
Myself I was on trt from age 19 on so I chose to start cycling at 21 with Dr supervision and even then just increased my test rather than add a bunch of unnecessary compounds like many do and ive never had any urge to drink or party.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
All good points.... He started when he was 16 just before he turned 17. Not he ran all types of SARms and GH simulators. But like he didn't do a pct. he got tested and his natty test is like 320.... He also is fat so he didn't do a good job of being strict. He basically wasted money and ****ed his body. He finally is doing a PCT in hopes to get some test back. But he said hey I'll do TRT so I'll feel like I'm 21 forever.... Like the ****. That doesn't even make sense your 18 . Like having to pin for 70 years is gonna not be fun IMO

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
My natty levels hovered around 200 when I was in HS and I did martial arts and powerlifting and football.
Started trt after 6 months said F this, did HCG and nolva and got tested 3 months later and was at 440. Thought that's weird. felt ok but not good, did trt again and stayed on and my levels have never gotten below 700 while doing trt. After my next cycle ill do legit pct again rather than cruise and im curious to see if my body can somehow have normal levels after doing just HCG and nolva.
But he on the other hand id suggest doing some eating, sleeping, humping, and maybe look into doing some HCG or nolva.
Emphasis on the eating, sleeping and humping

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
My natty levels hovered around 200 when I was in HS and I did martial arts and powerlifting and football.
Started trt after 6 months said F this, did HCG and nolva and got tested 3 months later and was at 440. Thought that's weird. felt ok but not good, did trt again and stayed on and my levels have never gotten below 700 while doing trt. After my next cycle ill do legit pct again rather than cruise and im curious to see if my body can somehow have normal levels after doing just HCG and nolva.
But he on the other hand id suggest doing some eating, sleeping, humping, and maybe look into doing some HCG or nolva.
Emphasis on the eating, sleeping and humping
Agreed my man. I feel like he is a supplement junkie. Told him I'm getting some alb just to help with a cut... He was like nah rad is so much better... Today he was like yo man if ou can get me some alb that'd be cool. Like dude you need to let your body relax. Like after this 3 mo cycle in done for like half a year. Really wanna give my body a rest

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started at 17, but I'm also not mentally challenged.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I started at 17, but I'm also not mentally challenged.
Looking back would you say you could have waited a few years and put in more time, food, and sleep and not gotten the same results? Not being a hard ass, what's done is done, im genuinely asking.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking back would you say you could have waited a few years and put in more time, food, and sleep and not gotten the same results? Not being a hard ass, what's done is done, im genuinely asking.
A few years, yes. But I didn't want to wait 4-5 years, I wanted it then. I don't regret it at all though. I haven't lifted in nearly 6 months due to surgery and haven't cycled in almost a year though.