AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to run a cycle, not my first, in three and a half weeks. Here is what I'm planning, I'm looking for some feedback.

Weeks 1-2

Pre load celery seed extract (works best for BP in my case)
Pre load NAC

Week 3

Mag 25 - 50 mg/day
Life Support 2.0
Aromasin 25 mg/day

Weeks 4-8

Mag 25 - 75 mg/day
Life Support 2.0
Aromasin 25 mg/day

Weeks 9-12

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
AlphaMax XT

Thoughts? Only thing I'm debating is running Aromasin at 12.5 mg/day

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. NAC does not need preloading. It works immediately as in the case of acetaminophen toxicity. Don't overdue NAC as it can be a dangerous pro-oxidant. Milk thistle was the common one needing preloading but I wouldn't run that on cycle as it can alter AAS metabolism in the liver.

2. Celery seed extract does not require pre-loading. 75mg twice daily will function as a calcium channel blocker and mimic a mild diuretic. It works from first dose. Hawthorn Berry is the common one needing preloading.

3. Your aromasin dose is way way way to high. You don't want to over deplete estrogen, rather balance it. I wouldn't even need that dose on 1.5g test. Start at 6.25mg daily and increase/decrease as needed.

4. I am not familiar with the hormone you are running. Life support should be fine, I'm not sure what the formula currently contains.

5. Clomid I would honestly leave at 50mg throughout, no need to taper.

6. Alpha Max is legit on paper, have not used mine yet though.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cutting my aromasin tablets into quarters will be almost impossible. Maybe 12.5 mg EOD. This is a Halo clone.

Bump for more opinions.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
LGI Mag 25? If yes, that's PMag, which is simialr to Halo but not the same thing. I stacked 75mg Pmag with 50-100mg TD/oral Trest and I only used exemestane 2x per week @ 6.25mg, as well as Nolva 2x per week @ 10mg. I had some slight sensitivity and a small lump behind my left nipple PRIOR to running Pmag/Trest. The very light combo of Ex/Nolva was effective.

I ran the Pmag/Trest combo for four weeks but dropped Trest due to excessive hair thinning. I continued on with Pmag for an extra two weeks at 75mg. I definitely lost size after dropping the Trest. The mover and shaker of that stack was definitely Trest. If I were to use Pmag solo down the road, I would not run it lower than 100mg per day, except for maybe 75mg for the first week or two.

PMag is dry and I would not personally use an AI on cycle with that compound unless the need arose, or unless there was a pre-existing concern. If I have a need, I much prefer the combo of very light AI and SERM usage, compared to overdoing either by itself.

Just some thoughts...

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
In your case you're going to have to work around your aromasin because it has a roughly 21 hour half life so it needs to be taken every day. I've done it before with other pills and ik it sucks but get a decent pill cutter and you can get it pretty darn close into quarters. Sometimes you get it to where it breaks up and you have to take two 1/8 sized pieces and you feel like a dummy but it still works just the same. I agree with critical bench when I say a low dose of aromasin will be more than fine for you

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
In your case you're going to have to work around your aromasin because it has a roughly 21 hour half life so it needs to be taken every day. I've done it before with other pills and ik it sucks but get a decent pill cutter and you can get it pretty darn close into quarters. Sometimes you get it to where it breaks up and you have to take two 1/8 sized pieces and you feel like a dummy but it still works just the same. I agree with critical bench when I say a low dose of aromasin will be more than fine for you
This is not true. Ask yourself these questions...

- What's the difference between half-life or peak blood plasma levels & suppression of circulating hormones beyond the serum "half-life"?
- When will the maximal suppression of circulating estrogens occur with a singular dose of Exemestane?
- How long will the above state (supp. of circ. estrogens) occur for?
- Will the level of aromatase enzyme in the body make a full recovery 21 hours after your last dose?
- Why can a drug such as finasteride (with a ~ 6 hr. serum half-life suppress DHT for 7 full days?

I'm all for low daily dosing if that's what people want to do, but it is not necessary for the drug to be effective. Other arguments for daily dosing can be made depending on the situation.

Agree on the pill cutter. I 1/4 my Exemestane tabs when needed. It just takes a good pilll cutter and some patience.

Apologies in advance. If anyone responds to my post, I may not be able to respond for a day or more.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
i guess I'll expand on my train of thought here, shoulda done it the first time. Aromasin is pretty weak at those low doses, you can take it once every 4 days if you wanted because there no estrogen rebound like other drugs from what ive read but what I'm saying here is if you do the quarter sized doses and do them EOD it would be so weak you may as well not even take it. It would suppress so very little estrogen.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'll just use the Aromasin, if needed. I hate seeing a little extra water weight. It is a mental thing. But since PMag is so dry, perhaps I will use it when needed.