Can't wait to cycle

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 4 of pct.
Recovering well but no bloods to prove it.
Gains in strength held.
Balls feel big and full.
Sex drive good and healthy.
Before pct I ran 10weeks 4andro. Epiandro. lgd. The last 5 weeks m14add.
I ran all those at high doses.
I'm itching to run a test cycle.
Really thinking about starting in a week.
Would I basically be bridging with Clomid and the natty stuff I'm on.
Would blasting off into a test ethanate cycle be really un healthy.
Prior to my 10week cycle my test was low. 302. My doctor was ready to send me to the endo for possible trt.
I wanted to cycle so I asked to put it off so I could try natural test boosters ( I LIED!!)
I'm not looking forward to stopping the Clomid and feel my strength decline.
What's the worst that can happen.
Oh and I'm 40. 10years lifting. 250lbs.
2 ph cycles that I completely loved and got hella strong from.
I'm ready to blast off.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Way too soon to start cycling a week after pct. The general rule of thumb is Time on + PCT = Time off to allow your body to readjust. More than your test is out of whack after a 10 week cycle. So in your case you should have 14 weeks off anabolic before jumping on something else. I have never run test yet but you will most likely have to be on trt if you end up immediately running a long test cycle. Good luck man

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know the standard fomula.
Just considering a bridge

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats where my inexperience comes in id like to hear what someone with more knowledge has to say on the topic

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know the standard fomula.
Just considering a bridge
I'd say get bloods a week after you finish your PCT. And if everything is good and you do decide to bridge, I would go with Test alone to make it a little easier on your body.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, it's not a good idea. As was mentioned, there are more things to consider than just your Test levels. I would personally wait 6+ (preferably 8) weeks until after PCT and then get some bloodwork done. If at that point your Test is still low or even lower than before, you might ultimately decide to get on TRT then. I'd much rather have some quality TRT gear from a doc then the alternative of buying UGL stuff for years to come. After you and your doc dial in your TRT dose, you can cycle with much less worries going forward.

The other thought is this - if you are set on going on TRT anyway, you could get bloodwork done to check your overall health markers, and if everything checks out, you could than hop on a Test cycle. You'd most likely have to get on TRT after the fact...although you may get lucky and the SERM protocols give a natural increase which you can maintain for a while.

I don't know about you but the idea of having to pin myslef every week for the rest of my life is not appealing at all. I would personally hold off as long as possible for that 'TRT life'. Ultimately you need to decide what will fit you best in the years going forward.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say get bloods a week after you finish your PCT. And if everything is good and you do decide to bridge, I would go with Test alone to make it a little easier on your body.
Yeah me and my workout partner just found a lab. Full panel 120$

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion, it's not a good idea. As was mentioned, there are more things to consider than just your Test levels. I would personally wait 6+ (preferably 8) weeks until after PCT and then get some bloodwork done. If at that point your Test is still low or even lower than before, you might ultimately decide to get on TRT then. I'd much rather have some quality TRT gear from a doc then the alternative of buying UGL stuff for years to come. After you and your doc dial in your TRT dose, you can cycle with much less worries going forward.

The other thought is this - if you are set on going on TRT anyway, you could get bloodwork done to check your overall health markers, and if everything checks out, you could than hop on a Test cycle. You'd most likely have to get on TRT after the fact...although you may get lucky and the SERM protocols give a natural increase which you can maintain for a while.

I don't know about you but the idea of having to pin myslef every week for the rest of my life is not appealing at all. I would personally hold off as long as possible for that 'TRT life'. Ultimately you need to decide what will fit you best in the years going forward.
I appreciate the honesty. I know it's not the healthiest route.
I was close to trt anyways. Test was at 302.
I know I'm running high normal from the SERM.
I don't want to go back to low test. I feel great.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me and my workout partner just found a lab. Full panel 120$
That's pretty cheap for a full panel. Get bloods before you make your decision though. Very important incase something is still off.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the honesty. I know it's not the healthiest route.
I was close to try anyways. Test was at 302.
I know I'm running high normal from the SERM.
I don't want to go back to low test. I feel great.
There really is no right or wrong answer. No matter the decision, there are 'positives" and 'negatives' either way you go. It certainly wouldn't be the first time somebody bridged like that. Just know the potential consequences and you can make an informed decision for yourself. I used to have to remind myself that this is not a race, it is a marathon. Hopefully there are many years left on your clock...

I understand the feeling great part. I've yet to deal with low test when not cycling, but I can imagine it's not fun. Fingers crossed for all us cyclers!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Colbert General Chat 19
Fatal Wisdom General Chat 3
mixedup LG Sciences 11
fritzer Anabolics 1