Looking to use sarms

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Hey guys I'm very interested in sarms I've seen a wide variety of sarms I would like to know which sarms work and which are just terrible .whether it's cheap but still works fine or it just gets you insane result in open to all recommendations I'm just trying to get a bang for my buck. If I do try sarms I'll probably cycle with mk667 (I heard these were sarms too than I heard they weren't ?) anyway thanks guys

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
looking to bulk i heard lgd would be the way to go
get some other opinions but yeah look into maybe doing LGD @ 10mg/day with ostarine @ 25mg/day for 8 weeks....S4 can add mass above 50mg but the side effects get sketchy. I'd throw in MK-677 too @ 25mg/day, I've make MK-677 just a staple now on and off cycle.

This is just me but i'd try to get a liquid from a solid research company.

Hopefully some others chime in

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
get some other opinions but yeah look into maybe doing LGD @ 10mg/day with ostarine @ 25mg/day for 8 weeks....S4 can add mass above 50mg but the side effects get sketchy. I'd throw in MK-677 too @ 25mg/day, I've make MK-677 just a staple now on and off cycle.

This is just me but i'd try to get a liquid from a solid research company.

Hopefully some others chime in
Thanks man really appreciate it one more thing is there a brand or pharm company you recommend

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a reason you're set on Sarms to bulk? Do you have pct lined up?

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason you're set on Sarms to bulk? Do you have pct lined up?
Yeah I forgot to say get nolv or clom for pct cuz lgd + osta will suppress. Idk if I can say a source, and they're ok for bulking but it'll be pretty mild like maybe 12 solid pounds in 8 weeks diet depending but it'll be lean

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
LGD
Mk677
Epiandro.

Good bulk stack. LGD will suppress and become lethargic so the epi will give you a boost. The mk will provide great hgh sides also increasing appetite.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
LGD
Mk677
Epiandro.

Good bulk stack. LGD will suppress and become lethargic so the epi will give you a boost. The mk will provide great hgh sides also increasing appetite.
Good idea on adding the epi. That'd be a killer cycle!

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Good idea on adding the epi. That'd be a killer cycle!
Yea it will help a lot... Plus it will harden you like a mofo. I do LGD with breakfast, epi at like 4PM then like mk before bed.
Just a side note on day 12 of this cycle I got horrible aches in my upper body... Was either two things... Undercooked chicken or the hardening of my muscles. Last only about a day or so but was ass. Just a FYI :) if you need hp with sources pm me