First time prohormones

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I know there is tons of info that people will need to give me solid answers and I will try go give as much info. Thinking of prohormones

First I am 41 and never took any steroids and back in 1996 I took nor andro for like 2 weeks and then stopped. I discovered I have low t. Since the wife and I were thinking of having kids I was told not to take test injections and instead the doctor gives me 3 50mg clomid per week and 1mg arimidex a day. I learned on another forum to take that at 1mg 3x per week as well and seem to have gotten strong.

Lets assume I train right and eat reasonable. I previously weight lifted in college starting at 19 and when I finished school at 22 I stopped when I got a sit on my A&& banking job and yes that was a mistake. At my peak shape I was 8% bodyfat at 217lbs I believe. My best lifts raw were 370lb bench, 425 deadlift and a 405 squat.

I got into lifting just before turning 39. I don't know my bodyfat, but I think once they took it and I think it was like 30-37%. lifts sucked I think I got 185lbs on the bench for like 3 reps and weighted 380.

I am presently 315 with 18.5% bodyfat. lifts are bench 340lbs, deadlift 365 and squat 350 ( man what happened to my power)

I take glutamine and creatine at 10g each per day and use protein powder.

First thing with PH is I am wondering if I still take my clomid or do I use it for PCT? I know my Test levels are like 300 without the clomid and with it I think I am at 500 and something.

I am thinking of some panther sports nutrition products. They have lots of repeat buyers on ebay and seem like good stuff. they have msten that I am thinking about as I am mostly concerned with strength and its supposed to get you strong as hell. They also supposedly have epistain, trenavar and I think that is it. They also have sarms. Main one interested in is ostarine or lgd

The msten and ph they sell are all supposed to be 1 month cycles then 90 days off. The sarms are 90 days on and then I forget the time off. I think its two to four weeks.

I was thinking of running a 30 day ph cycle with msten. I also thought of a 90 day cycle with msten and ostarine. What I would be curious of is during the 90 days of ostarine when would I use the ph? the first, middle or last 30 days? ANy help is appreciated.

Their site is on the web easily found

if there is other stuff you recommend please advise. The one thing about PH though is since I legally could get testosterone ( issue with wife though) the kind of prices some companies charge for a ph just seems way too high.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This should be in the Steroid section.

That being said, don't buy any off of ebay. I've never heard of that brand. You'd be better off buying from one of the trusted stores on this site. I'd say save the clomid for the PCT but continue the arimidex.

Also, I'd say Test + whichever PH you would prefer for your goals would be the best route right now not having much experience with PH's.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Well I'm not a expert but in my opinion I wouldn't take any kind of ph when trying to conceive have looked into anything natural? Like alpha max , anabeta , x gels, follidrone etc? I personally love staking x gels and anabeta. Just might not be a good idea to take a ph if your currently trying to have kids imo but there plenty of guys in here who know way more than me bruh

7mdon9

Awards
I'm new here, but I think you need to move this discussion to the anabolics section.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just wondering, do you weight 315 with 18.5% body fat? If so, how tall are you? Since you weight is fairly high, I would first focus on dropping lbs to lower your body fat. Once you lower your bf, I think you will be much more please with the results of PH's.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering, do you weight 315 with 18.5% body fat? If so, how tall are you? Since you weight is fairly high, I would first focus on dropping lbs to lower your body fat. Once you lower your bf, I think you will be much more please with the results of PH's.
6ft tall. Look like a semi built linemen. I am concerned with getting strong as hell that is not why the bf is a main thing for me. From before I also learned I can always trim fat. I want to build muscle while I can

So which pH guys?
sten
tren
epistaine
1 or 4 andro

also is dhea worth a damn and do you need a pct when you are done taking dhea?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
6ft tall. Look like a semi built linemen. I am concerned with getting strong as hell that is not why the bf is a main thing for me. From before I also learned I can always trim fat. I want to build muscle while I can

So which pH guys?
sten
tren
epistaine
1 or 4 andro

PCT Always. Regardless of the compound. But for a first time user, I'd say go with a 1 and 4 andro combination. I'm not sure about DHEA by itself. I personally wouldn't do it alone.

Beginner Cycle;
1-andro
300/300/300/300/300/300
4-andro
330/330/330/330/330/330

Depending on the brand, it would be either 300mg for both (if the doses are 100mg each) or 330mg (each dose at 110mg).

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id recommend a Epistane cycle if you can get your hands on some. 30-45 mg a day for 6 weeks should do the trick. Add in some dermacrine to keep lethargy away and sex drive up.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id recommend a Epistane cycle if you can get your hands on some. 30-45 mg a day for 6 weeks should do the trick. Add in some dermacrine to keep lethargy away and sex drive up.
Add in some TUDCA as well to protect the liver. CEL TUDCA would be perfect for this.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
So which pH guys?
sten
tren
epistaine
1 or 4 andro
Cool, I think 1&4 would do the trick. There are a bunch of logs on AM where guys have experienced great strength increase on that stack. There is a 50% off sale at Olympus Labs right now where you could snag AR1MACARE PRO (on-cycle), and Super PCT. Also, make sure you have a SERM (clomid/nolva...) to run in your PCT. Generally, people recommend 6-weeks for a new cycle, but you could run it out to 8-weeks if everything is copacetic.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you mean 215lbs.?

Because at 6 foot and 315 lbs., you're well above 18%BF

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you mean 215lbs.?

Because at 6 foot and 315 lbs., you're well above 18%BF
I am 315 and just had my bodyfat ran by a top 5 npc bodybuilder who trains a pro bodybuilder and runs a nutrition business. He used the same method they used to run with the calipers. I forget every area who checked but I know the chest, back arm and other areas. I think it was 18.5% I do have very big lets. I figured I was more about 25% but he got the readings.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am 315 and just had my bodyfat ran by a top 5 npc bodybuilder who trains a pro bodybuilder and runs a nutrition business. He used the same method they used to run with the calipers. I forget every area who checked but I know the chest, back arm and other areas. I think it was 18.5% I do have very big lets. I figured I was more about 25% but he got the readings.
That means you'd be 280 at 8% body fat (assuming you didn't loose any muscle cutting down), which is absolutely massive, and doesn't really match up with your current max lifts at all, unless you're doing those numbers for reps.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
whatever you do id like to see you run a nice log here on AM with good photos and updates. Kinda wanna see pics now of you to be honest, I'm picturing you as a very big fellow.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whatever you do id like to see you run a nice log here on AM with good photos and updates. Kinda wanna see pics now of you to be honest, I'm picturing you as a very big fellow.
In shape they called me quads. I always had big legs. the "tear drop" I seemed to start getting at around 10% last time I think. My diet gets me protein but its nowhere near what it should be. I eat junk. I am mostly worried about getting strong no desire to compete I am in my 40s and that was in my 20s. If I get under 13% I would be happy.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I started on 4/24 what will be a 90 day cycle

Continuously taking clomid since prescribed for fertility and low t at 50m 3x per week.

weeks 1-12 10 mg of lgd
weeks 1-12 20 mg of cardarine
weeks 1-12 1mg of arimidex 3x per week
weeks 9-12 DAA 3grams per day

PCT
Still on the clomid
12-16 Recycle by purus labs
12-16 1mg of arimidex every day ( might go 5 times per week any thoughts)
12-16 creatine 5-10 grams per day
12-16 glutamine 5-10 grams per day ( not decided on amounts of creatine and glutamine or if I might throw them in earlier in the cycle0

Any thoughts or anything I am missing?

Also I have one bottle of hi-tech 1 testosterone. Would that be worth taking the last 4 weeks before PCT or should I take 8 weeks of that, or would it be better to just wait for the next cycle.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Add a test base

Unless you use trest you won't need arimidex

Save the cardarine for pct

Lose the DAA

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add a test base

Unless you use trest you won't need arimidex

Save the cardarine for pct

Lose the DAA
other than testosterone what is a good test base that's affordable

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
LGD will cause unbelievable fatigue without a test base

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
At your age I'd personally avoid any methylated gear and instead base what I do around testosterone. Options would be in order of preference:

1. Test enanthate/Sus 250/Cyp
2. Test Gel (issues with transference)
3. Fusion Supplements Androtest (supp that's a direct precursor to testosterone)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
At your age I'd personally avoid any methylated gear and instead base what I do around testosterone. Options would be in order of preference:

1. Test enanthate/Sus 250/Cyp
2. Test Gel (issues with transference)
3. Fusion Supplements Androtest (supp that's a direct precursor to testosterone)
Agreed. At your age, Test would be the way to go. You'll feel amazing. 300mg+ per week.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. At your age, Test would be the way to go. You'll feel amazing. 300mg+ per week.
Don't know if my post mentioned it but I do have low t, Since we might have a family we are not using test for me yet but clomid 3x per week which I am doing during my cycle. I think naturally my test level is like 300 something and with the clomid it runs 500 and something.

Also is taking the arimidex 3x per week the way to go or should I do it everyday?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Don't know if my post mentioned it but I do have low t, Since we might have a family we are not using test for me yet but clomid 3x per week which I am doing during my cycle. I think naturally my test level is like 300 something and with the clomid it runs 500 and something.

Also is taking the arimidex 3x per week the way to go or should I do it everyday?
I would say hold off on the cycle until after you've made that baby! Your cycle may just prolong baby making issues which I don't think would be worth it.

Save the cycle until big mama is pregnant.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That means you'd be 280 at 8% body fat (assuming you didn't loose any muscle cutting down), which is absolutely massive, and doesn't really match up with your current max lifts at all, unless you're doing those numbers for reps.
My bad wish it was 18.5%. I was 23% then at 315. I now weight 325 and as of last Monday he did the calipers and I was 21.5%.