New, Dumb, and Full of Questions

DBW2426

Awards
So I am 31, 6'1, 225lbs. Finished my first cycle of orals, 4 week cycle with another 4 of PCT. I made some okay gains maybe 6lbs gained all said and done. My local pool of knowledge is slim to none. I go to the gym late at night and it seems I can't get any help past orals. I would like to build a more suitable cycle that will start the transition into injectables so I am not killing my liver. So far I have came up with the following.

Weeks: 1-4 GP Methan10 40mg per day
Weeks: 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
Weeks: 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (run +10 days after cycle)

Besides the Anastrozole which is on cycle and off what if anything would you add to this? I would like to add a cycle support for the first 4 weeks with the Oral booster, and I would like a stronger PCT option to kick start my natural test production.

I understand I am new and stupid and dumb and this is probably a retarded cycle, but I am aware and I am trying to dig through the piles options to get to the straight facts. There are so many options when your willing to go this route and so little information that isn't just mucked by opinion. Any help is appreciated, Thanks, in advance.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I'd keep the dbol at 30mg ed and use Aromasin instead of adex. Actually I did this this year. Run hcg the last 4 weeks of the cycle then

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

DBW2426

Awards
Thanks DTA. So you would run HCG with the test the last for 4 weeks of the cycle? And would you say 500iu every other day for about two weeks and run it ED the last two?

The Nolvadex should be ran at the end of my cycle for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20? In conjunction with Clomid as you say 50/50/25/25, have noticed any side-effects with Clomid? I ask because it says about blurry vision, enlargment of the ovaries (LMFAO) and Vaginal bleeding (OMFG!) but seriously the blurry vision is my main concern.

Then you say to use Aromasin instead of Anastrozole, why? I don't know enough about Aromasin everything I have read says its only good for a short PCT.

So with your advice so far I would reconfigure my cycle to:
Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 30mg per day
Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
Weeks 1-10 Aromasin 25mg a day?
Weeks 6-10 HCG 2 weeks 500IU Eod, then ED
Weeks 10-14 *PCT* Clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 10-14 *PCT* Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Any thing for the first 4 with the oral, like a liver guard or something? Sorry I am asking so many questions, I know I sound stupid.

Thank you, again

DTA

DTA

Awards
Aromasin is easier on your lipids than adex. It's also a suicidal inhibitor so you don't have to worry bout estrogen rebound. Blurry vision from Clomid shouldn't be an issue with these doses.

1-12 Aromasin 12.5eod
1-10 dbol 30mg ed
1-10 test 500mg ew
9-12 hcg 500x per week
12-15 pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

You shouldn't run hcg during pct because it's suppressive of your natural testosterone and that's what you're trying to bounce back. It comes in 5000iu so you could start a week early if you want.

I personally like cell cycle assist but I'm sure a lot of people here will say n2guard. Look at the ingredients and the price and you'll probably pick cell