should i take nolva

Y

yanke10

Banned
Awards
i did sd for 8 days at 20mg/day and decided that as of right now this stuff it not for me. i expierenced a severe shutdown(based on balls size) and i decided that i am going am going to stop and cut, then possible in a couple months ill start again. i just wanna make sure my body natural test. restores ok.

so what i wanna know is should i take nolva. i just started rebound xt at 50mg/day and 6-oxo at 600mg. and how long should i do the pct for. thanks

P

patricio

Awards
maybe you should of thought about this before your cycle? :hammer:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
if you're not gonna to go on any cycles any time soon, like it sounds, you might as well use the Nolva

N

NCK1500

Awards
when did you notice ball shrinkage? I am on day 4 and haven't noticed any change yet but this is the 2nd thread I have read in about the last 10 minutes talking about superdrol and severe shutdown and now I'm getting curious. From what i read before starting I didn't think it should shut down test production that hard.(atleast compared to other steriods)

M

mb27

Awards
of course superdrol will shut you down. Any prohormone or steroid will stop your natural test production. I think testicular shrinkage is a matter of how long you are shut down.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
if you only took the drol for 8 days i would take the rxt and 6oxo for prolly two weeks dropping the current dose you taking in half the last five days. i think eight days on then two weeks pct should be ok. obviouslly only taking sd for 8 days is not too common.