Pro Hormones and Then SARMs

M

MikeNice81

Awards
I've been looking around at a lot of things and doing some reading. I've decided that sometime between March and May I am going to make the jump past regular supplements. In my reading I came across an interesting opinion and wanted to see what others think.

I read somewhere that it is best to start with a couple of pro hormone cycles and then move on to Sarms. The thought process was that ph cycles have diminishing returns but help build a better baseline. So, ph cycle first and then go to SARMs to combat the diminishing returns while seeing bigger gains. Is there any merit to this idea?

I was also wondering if encapsulated SARMs were still legal and which manufacturers were reputable.

L

lukehalleran

Awards
I was under the impression the gains from SARMs are significantly less most prohoromones. Even with something like LGD 4403, your gains are going to be slow and not super dramatic. I'm assuming the diminished gains come from muscle androgen receptor downregulation, and this is not something you'd be encountering from a few PH cycles. Even if you did, time off in between cycles should allow your receptors to up-regulate.

With prohormones, I wouldn't be surprised if the diminishing gains on cycle were actually total suppression- there is a reason you should use an inject-able testosterone base with orals, the prohormone causes your body to stop producing testosterone, and without anything to replace it, you deal with no sex drive, extreme lack of energy, diminished desire to stick to diet/training, etic.

If you're looking for more dramatic results with a lot higher chance of negative side effects, you definitely want to be looking into prohormones. SARMs fill the gap between effective anabolics that cause shutdown and anabolics that work less well, but have far less side effects.

Just make sure you're using proper PCT (novladex, clomid, or torem followed by time off=cycle length + pct length) for both kinds of cycles. SARMs don't mess with LH/FSH too much, but they can absolutely still cause shutdown, and will certainly cause suppression.

I've heard really negative things about a lot of encapsulated SARMs. It is illegal to sell them like that, so you have to wonder what kind of company you're buying from. I've heard a couple of second hand reports of people getting MAJOR shutdown after a few days- not something a sarm would do. A lot of the liquid is expensive, but I found my LGD pretty cheap at southersarms. I'm sure there are a lot of other reputable, cheap vendors out there, so shop around. Don't forget the serm when shopping!

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking to start be sure to do your research and plan out your cycle.

Either could be a good starting place for you. Also take some time to research all your options including the andros (1, 4, epi). The andros are a good starting place, solid gains, non-methylated, run longer cycles, minimal sides. Depending on macros, training, etc - one could expect gains of a maintainable ~8-10 lbs.

If you want SARMs snap em up now. Not a huge selection of PH out there anymore either....at least not like it used to be.

Always be sure to have SERM on hand at start of cycle no matter what you run . My .02.

Edit: If you are looking at the andros. Read the forums for dosage. 1 is great, but can cause lethargy for some. No too worry add in a test base (4) or DHT (epi). Epi makes you feel like a million bucks. High energy and libido.