first cycle/hcg/putting it all together HELP

crazy_leggz

Awards
I'm getting ready to start my very first AAS cycle of Test E 350mg - 400mg a week (10weeks). I have some anavar as well (been sitting on the shelf for 3 months haha). I have some HCG too (5000ui), but have a few questions concerning hcg on cycle. I'm trying to stay as healthy as possible on this 10 week recomp cycle with a smooth recovery.

I see some people say use HCG the same day as the first pin, and now after looking at a YouTube video this person suggested no more than 4-6wks for HCG. I actually read something similar on another board. What's is the correct protocol for HCG on a 10wk Test E/anavar cycle?

stats:
25yrs old
Navy Vet
226lbs
bf% unknown
7yrs lifting (calisthenics and weight training)
cycle history of spawn rx and epistane

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info bro, Getting ready for similar first cycle next month and doing research on the same thing , ether way good luck homie!

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
My first cycle was test e at 500mg a week pinned Monday and Thursday with aromasin ed and pct with nolva, clomid and trip. I didn't use hcg but wish I would have. I would start hcg week 5 and run until I started pct.

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
I'm pretty sure the triptorelin did nothing. I did use it again from a different source ending another cycle and it seemed to work rather well.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You can run the HCG at 500iu per week (split between 2 injections).

OR

You can blast it at 1000iu per week (split between two injections). You would starting at week 8 and finishing at end of week 12, then start your PCT.

You could dose it differently if you want but I'd recommend trying one of the above options. They've been proven to be effective.

crazy_leggz

Awards
Thanks brother! I will definitely keep you posted!