Clomid+Nolva

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What is the benefit to side effect ratio of running both Clomid AND Nolva during PCT?
Does running both during PCT help retain more of the gains made on cycle? If so, are the side effects of running both worth the possible increased recovery?

Cheers

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did this recently and I did experience more muscle kept after cycle. Like 95% of it. Also triumph testify epic unleashed and X gels helped. More food and hitting the weights hard. Give it a shot.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input man. I'll have AlphaMax XT, Reduce XT and Ar1macare During PCT too. Arachidonic Acid never really worked for me tbh.
What doses did you use for the SERMs?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input man. I'll have AlphaMax XT, Reduce XT and Ar1macare During PCT too. Arachidonic Acid never really worked for me tbh.
Good choice running Reduce XT. You won't be disappointed.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure AlphaMax and Ar1micare both have AIs in them so that might be a little overboard. Besides that looks great!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Both at full doses? I would have thought 50mg Clomid and 20-10mg of Nolva would be more than enough when running both together? Were there any side effects of using them together?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure AlphaMax and Ar1micare both have AIs in them so that might be a little overboard. Besides that looks great!
Yeah both have AI's but I'm only half dosing the Ar1macare, I'm stacking it with with CEL's Cycle Assist. Using both for the organ and overall health benefits to get everything back to normal as fast as possible internally

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both at full doses? I would have thought 50mg Clomid and 20-10mg of Nolva would be more than enough when running both together? Were there any side effects of using them together?
I personally do 25 clomid and then normal 20/20/10/10 of Nolva, but 50 of clomid would be fine.

Yeah both have AI's but I'm only half dosing the Ar1macare, I'm stacking it with with CEL's Cycle Assist. Using both for the organ and overall health benefits to get everything back to normal as fast as possible internally
Oh ok, sounds good then. Support supps are always good to run, I actually run a half dose of Cycle Assist year round for general health purposes.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I personally do 25 clomid and then normal 20/20/10/10 of Nolva, but 50 of clomid would be fine.

I was thinking the same regards dosing both.
Clomid
50/25/25/25
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Am I right in thinking that Nolva could help reduce the chances of estrogen rebound and replace the need for more than one week of exemestane during PCT?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kept most but I was in a cut while in cycle and have been eating more since so that would play a role.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hell no, would'nt recommend this to anyone if i did. Personally i think it worked better than doing one solo but until i do my bloods next month I won't know for sure.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
hell no, would'nt recommend this to anyone if i did. Personally i think it worked better than doing one solo but until i do my bloods next month I won't know for sure.
Be good to see the results, I'm just finalising my cycle and PCT at the moment so if you could let me know how bloods turn out that'd be really helpful.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Nice thread. Thanx

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, nolva, clomid, etc. do not cause you to retain gains. They are used strictly to balance your hormones back to your natural state. Your diet, training, and recovery is what helps you maintain gains. I prefer clomid, I would never run both, not even for a 20+ week extremely supressive contest prep cycle. Do a course of hcg prior to pct and hop on one or the other.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, nolva, clomid, etc. do not cause you to retain gains. They are used strictly to balance your hormones back to your natural state. Your diet, training, and recovery is what helps you maintain gains. I prefer clomid, I would never run both, not even for a 20+ week extremely supressive contest prep cycle. Do a course of hcg prior to pct and hop on one or the other.
Interested in reasoning why you would never run both?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Since many hearbs in "test boosters" interacts with CYP2d6 and CYP3a4 that Nolva needs to transform into its more potent form I would use caution adding to many supplements into PCT.

I'm on my second week PCT with Nolva/Clomid and thinking about throwing in some Ashwagandha and Phosphatidylserine but I don't know if they inhibit CYP2a6/CYP3a4.
Anybody knows?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R_Alan1 Anabolics 3