Once you start steroids can you quit?

Duigdshhdd

Awards
I'm currently 26 with 3 cycles under my belt. I had stopped taking roids for over a year when I took blood work and my Estrogen 45 was too high my test too low 424. Mind you my sleeping was terrible at the time and was on drugs week prior. I'm worried that I may have damaged my hormonal balace. So can you give up roid's at any time or once your on them you will remain on trt the rest of your life?? Please try to post with evidence (scientific medical journal ) info if you can. Thank you

Duigdshhdd

Awards
I woulnt recommend you use them. If your natural you should try to stay natural in my humble opinion, not knocking anyone who has, Cuz I have.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
after 6 months off my body returned to normal . some times a "SERM" is needed for short periods . HAVE you ever used a proper PCT ?

Duigdshhdd

Awards
I took Arimidex during cycle and a combo of nolvadex and clomid.

Duigdshhdd

Awards
The problem was that I miss dosed my pct since I was taking a gram of test along with tren and Anadrol. Really heavy cycle and hindsight I should have kept the pct going longer.

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
You can start and try to PCT again - the mechanism still can work even a whole after the cycle.

A lot of people normally can bounce back to normal hormonal production but it can take time. If you truly are not going to cycle again then I would go to your doctor and get help doing a proper PCT to reset yourself.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You can start and try to PCT again - the mechanism still can work even a whole after the cycle.

A lot of people normally can bounce back to normal hormonal production but it can take time. If you truly are not going to cycle again then I would go to your doctor and get help doing a proper PCT to reset yourself.
2nd this . Get bloods 1st to get a baseline of what to treat .

Duigdshhdd

Awards
Thanks guys, I have taken bloodwork and am on pct as well, maybe should have mentioned it, but that's not what I'm asking. Im curious to find out if there's any evidence to the theory that once taking roids that you must continue your whole life or can you stop.? And your body will continue at its baseline.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks guys, I have taken bloodwork and am on pct as well, maybe should have mentioned it, but that's not what I'm asking. Im curious to find out if there's any evidence to the theory that once taking roids that you must continue your whole life or can you stop.? And your body will continue at its baseline.
Every person is different it depends on what you tell how much of it and whether or not you follow proper protocol after the cycle is over. I cycled for many years didn't follow protocol came off took Nova and Clomid after a few months things started to return to Normal

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you are asking for actual studies, but I'll offer my own response. Because I think you can easily find studies with various results. But that's because there are so many variables.

Length and strength of cycles
Baselines before starting
Environment
Genetics
PCT
On cycle supports and ancillaries

And probably a dozen other factors.

There is no black and white answer. Can one cycle negatively impact a person's ability to recover? Absolutely. Can others run multiple cycles and return to normal levels? Absolutely.

When I read your thread title I thought the question was going to be somewhat different. Because there is also the whole mental attachment/addiction aspect to steroids as well.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know you are asking for actual studies, but I'll offer my own response. Because I think you can easily find studies with various results. But that's because there are so many variables.

Length and strength of cycles
Baselines before starting
Environment
Genetics
PCT
On cycle supports and ancillaries

And probably a dozen other factors.

There is no black and white answer. Can one cycle negatively impact a person's ability to recover? Absolutely. Can others run multiple cycles and return to normal levels? Absolutely.

When I read your thread title I thought the question was going to be somewhat different. Because there is also the whole mental attachment/addiction aspect to steroids as well.
That whole last sentence is wat kept me goin for 15 yrs from 17 to 32 ... Im greatful for these guys on here . Gave me the tough love I needed to pull through.

Duigdshhdd

Awards
Is there any long term side effect to doing a TRT dose for several years.?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently 26 with 3 cycles under my belt. I had stopped taking roids for over a year when I took blood work and my Estrogen 45 was too high my test too low 424. Mind you my sleeping was terrible at the time and was on drugs week prior. I'm worried that I may have damaged my hormonal balace. So can you give up roid's at any time or once your on them you will remain on trt the rest of your life?? Please try to post with evidence (scientific medical journal ) info if you can. Thank you
Look into Mike mahler's hormone optimization. He's got it down pat. You can bring those numbers in check.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Is there any long term side effect to doing a TRT dose for several years.?
Yes. What they will be may depend. If you're asking this question you shouldn't be playing with your hormones