Sparks' Turns Up The Heat w/ LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm running this log thanks to some generous folks over at LG Sciences, specifically ManimalPatB.

This is my 3rd run with an LG kit, so I have been accustomed to the results these stacks CAN produce, but we all know the real results come from within! Right now I'm at my most disciplined as far as training and nutrition goes, I've dropped nearly 20lbs (205 down to 187) from when I started 2 1/2 months ago, all without the help of any thermogenics or any other hormones. For this run I will be using Burn Extreme by NI in conjunction with this kit to really melt the fat off. Now that we've got the basics taken care of, the following info is my training split, current weight, current maxes, and starting pictures.

Split:
Chest/Back, Legs, Delts/Arms, Repeat. Rest day when necessary but I haven't noticed much of an issue with training chest and delts back to back. Fasted cardio is done at least 3 X a week. Once the thermo's come in, 0430 is when I'll dosing the first serving and then off to do cardio shortly after. I log every session, so no need to go into great detail right now as to how I train.

Current Weight:
187 as of a few days ago, forgot to weigh in at the gym this morning. Can readjust weight after I check tomorrow.

Current Maxes:
Squat ~345
Bench ~285
Deadlift(Sumo/Conv) ~365/425
All maxes are approximate, I haven't tested them in a while but based on where my current numbers are for training that's a pretty accurate assumption.

Starting Pics:

Not the best pics I've snapped, but hopefully the bad pictures are nothing but a memory by the time this run is over!

Damn near forgot the most important thing, DIET! Currently playing around with carb cycling. 2 days low, 1 high, 1 med, repeat. I found that staying low carb (under 100g/day) AND doing the fasted cardio was draining me faster than I could think. This seems to be a fix for that problem. My meals throughout the week are pretty much the same. Totalling in at 1900-2200 cals a day, aside from 1 cheat meal per week, usually on the weekend when the wife and I go out. Protein is 190-220g ED depending on if I have a shake or not, fats are around 100g ED, and carbs are under 100g for low days, high days are over 250g, med days are 130-160g depending on carb sources.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
-Reserved For Final Write-Up-

Final Review - EOC Pics Posted After Session

I know I said I'd wait a little longer for a final write up, but I can't wait any longer! The first day of coming completely off the stack I felt a bit lethargic. It subsided since then and my intensity and strength is still on par with what I experienced towards the end of the cycle. Still getting great pumps too. I should also note toward the end of it, my joints were feeling a bit dry. Last stack I ran had pBold in it, and that stuff helped keep my joints solid during the last run. If I remember correctly, Epi can have a "drying" effect, but hey what can you expect you're taking "dry" compounds lol. It also could've been because I was outdoors for extensive periods doing manual labor. I'm leaning more towards that, but also mentioning it in case other people have previous issues with "dry" joints. No other sides noted at all, which I'm very thankful for. Definition in the midsection held up well, even with diet taking a huge hit since coming back to the states and not cooking any of my own food. Mentally, that was the hardest part. Either way, the kit has helped me stay leaner and tighter, and helping me keep off excess water. End of cycle pics will come after the workout tonight. As I've stated before in here, this has been by far the BEST cycle I've ran. LG keeps hitting them out of the park, I'm gonna be hard pressed to want to try anything else after witnessing the effectiveness of these compounds paired with the new delivery system. Again, a huge thank you to everyone at LGS for the awesome product, and to ManimalPatB for this awesome logging opportunity. I hope to have filled any all requirements for a log; I try to be as detailed as possible and include everything - good and bad - for the sake of the company reps and people following along to get accurate feedback on the product!

TL;DR Version:

Kit consists of the following:
Epi-Andro 50, 17-Pro-Andro, 1-Andro, and the PCT included is Form XT

Extremely effective recomp/fat shedding stack when paired with intense training and a sound dietary plan

Within 2 weeks I was drying out and looking lean while still staying "full" on a cal deficit 1,000-1,200 below maintenance level

Strength increase - All working sets weight went up by ~20%, still maintaining that after about 1 week off cycle and running PCT

LBM Increase - Cannot calculate accurately, from the looks of things I've added a couple slabs of muscle here and there

BF Decrease - Despite diet taking a horrible turn (family emergency, international flights, staying at parents until everything is cleared up) and not being able to cook my own meals for the most part I was still leaning out and these products help reduce bloat and water retention for me fairly quickly. No accurate way to measure BF% at the moment but I would estimate a 2-3% drop. Comparison pics should provide reasonable evidence of everything

Sides - Nothing major, dry joints towards the last week or so of the cycle. Other than that, nothing at all.

These 2 are from September 7th, 4 days before sh!t hit the fan with family matters and my diet went haywire. I was about 2-ish weeks on in these pics and had my diet zeroed in with fasted cardio 3-4 times per week.

These last 3 are within the last 2 weeks. As you can see, diet is THE most important part of a successful cut, and I'm rather disappointed in myself for having to "relax" my intake. Since I've been back in the states, I've eaten out pretty much every day, most often with no other option besides fast food. On the plus side, you can see that this stack works even if your diet isn't perfect as I kept a lot of unwanted weight off and still look half decent. I really wish a family emergency didn't arrive smack dab in the middle of this cycle, but that's life. This just goes to show how effective the product is, and even more so when your diet is on point.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
jalfrey BEAST73 kernsbak84 hairygrandpa Sparkss FireTitan bighulksmash Sparkss ManimalPatB HIT4ME @aplha1agraeda

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This should make me feel weak and out of shape. Bring it on brother!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't miss this for the world!

Can't wait to see the results of your focus and dedication combined with the LG stack.

by the way, can I use your before picture for my after picture? :D
J/K (maybe just one?) :)

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Great to see some traffic in here already! Anyway, here's the leg sesh from yesterday:
27AUG16

Legs:

BB Back Squats:
15 X Bar
12 X 135
10 X 135
7 X 225
5 X 225
3 X 285
3 X 285
1 X 305
1 X 305
Close Stance Squats - Stimulate Hip Activation, ATG:
3 X 225
3 X 225
3 X 225
Sumo Pulls - Slow Negs, Double Overhand, No Straps/Belt
8 X 135
5 X 225
3 X 315
2 X 335
1 X 355 - Smooth As F#*K, Grip Almost Lost It
0 X 375
Back Off Set(s) - RDL's @ 225:
10 X 225
10 X 225
Leg Press Machine - Low, Close Stance for Quad Emphasis:
30 X 190
30 X 260
30 X 350
20 X 440
Unilateral Leg Extensions SS w/ Unilateral Standing Hamstring Curls - Dropsets, 3 Drops Per Set:
15,9,8 X 100,60,40/10,10,10 X 120,80,60
13,12,12 X 130,90,60/4,6,8 X 140,110,80
Standing Calf Raises or "WADENSTRECKER" as the Machine Calls It:
20 X 85
15 X 115
12 X 145
10 X 175
8 X 205

Delts/Arms here in a couple hours. Right now I'm going for a more hypertrophy-oriented approach with methods taken from various strength training approaches for the big 3, but mainly squat and deads as my bench seems to improve with more volume overall.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Wouldn't miss this for the world!

Can't wait to see the results of your focus and dedication combined with the LG stack.

by the way, can I use your before picture for my after picture? :D
J/K (maybe just one?) :)
Ha! Go on ahead, you'll be catching up to me in no time. I'm sure you won't even WANT to use one of my pics after you finish up the beastly cycle you have planned

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Subbed, allready looking lean and mean brotha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Im late homie, had to get prepped for this!! Great start already and the pics are showing some beastliness!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to link this to the supplement log section so more people will find it!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
You need to link this to the supplement log section so more people will find it!!
I would, but last time I ran a PH log Admin moved it to this section. Unless something has changed???

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Joedoubledose thanks brother! Glad to have you.
FireTitan s'all good homie, I knew you'd show up eventually.
Alpha1agreda thanks bro, I'm tryin'!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
28AUG16

Delts/Arms:

Face Pulls:
30 X 25kg
30 X 35kg
30 X 50kg
Seated DB OHP SS w/ Single Arm OH DB Tri Extensions:
15 X 40's/12 X 30
12 X 50's/12 X 30
8 X 60's/8 (+4 RP) X 30
2 X 70's - Failure/10 X 30 - Failure
Incline DB Curls SS w/ Seated DB Front Raises:
12 X 25's/15 X 20's
6 (+2 Partials) X 35's/12 X 25's
5 (+2 Partials) X 35's/10 X 30's
Skullcrushers - EZ Bar SS w/ 10lb Plate Seated Side Laterals - Constant Tension:
12 X 30kg/17 X 10's
10 X 35kg/16 X 10's
8 X 35kg - Failure/13 X 10's
Plate Loaded Shrugs SS w/ DB Cross Body Curls:
20 X 2 PPS/10 X 35's
20 X 2 PPS/8 X 40's
20 X 2 PPS/8 X 40's
Standing Behind The Neck Straight Bar OHP - Burnout SS w/ Straight Bar Tri Pushdowns:
16 X 30kg/20 X 30kg
15 X 30kg/15 X 42.5kg
10 X 30kg/8 X 57.5kg
Hammer Strength Machine Curls SS w/ Reverse Pec Deck:
18 X 50's/15 X 40
14 X 60's/10 X 55
10 X 70's/10 X 70
Seated Dip Machine Dropset - 240, 150, 50:
23/15/18

Awesome pump in the arms today, but delts were so-so. Probably because I was mentally holding back to re-assess some kind of strain I had suffered on my left shoulder a few days ago. Nothing major (for now), the joint just felt "dry" and had a kinda overused feeling to it. I toned pressing down today, and kept everything in that respect strict with control from top to bottom. Doing the presses with no support seems to be working as far as building stability in the joint, traps, rhomboids, etc. as handling the 70's wasn't as shaky as the last time I tried. I long to be pressing the hundo's again, but my shoulder routine needed reworked, and stability was the forefront of that idea. In turn I believe it's helped with chest press strength as well. We'll see how tomorrow goes though, last chest/back session I thought my shoulder was gonna turn to dust lol. Not much to note as far as an "on" feeling, but like I said above I don't expect to feel anything different for at least 5 days.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously in! Even though I think you don't need any PH's anymore, you already look optimal, LOL

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smokin workout brother, seems like a long session! And its best to hold off at times when youre wondering about any possible injury, no matter its severity!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Obviously in! Even though I think you don't need any PH's anymore, you already look optimal, LOL
I saw this before cardio this morning, and you know, you're probably kinda right. I don't NEED it, I was making steady progress without it. But we all know how this game works, I wanna push the envelope as far as seeing how freaky lean can I get while still maintaining (if not adding) size/strength.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Smokin workout brother, seems like a long session! And its best to hold off at times when youre wondering about any possible injury, no matter its severity!!
Thanks brother! Thing is, I was done in about 45 mins yesterday, I've gotten used to cruising through these sessions due to limited time spans where I'm able to go, so it just comes naturally now. And yes, you are completely right about holding off. This morning my shoulder felt like it was thanking me for not going balls to the wall with presses.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be EPIC!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother! Thing is, I was done in about 45 mins yesterday, I've gotten used to cruising through these sessions due to limited time spans where I'm able to go, so it just comes naturally now. And yes, you are completely right about holding off. This morning my shoulder felt like it was thanking me for not going balls to the wall with presses.
Im smarter than I look. I think

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nah, he looks like ****. Where is the HGP hard love that we all are used to? I wanna see what happens when this guy actually tries hard. He's such a slack-a$$. He just looks better than most of us ....I don't think he's trying hard.

But, I agree with Firetitan too - if you have an injury, it's often better to just rest. I'm not a fan of doing workouts just to do a workout. If it doesn't get the job done (stimulate growth) - then why bother?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Nah, he looks like ****. Where is the HGP hard love that we all are used to? I wanna see what happens when this guy actually tries hard. He's such a slack-a$$. He just looks better than most of us ....I don't think he's trying hard.

But, I agree with Firetitan too - if you have an injury, it's often better to just rest. I'm not a fan of doing workouts just to do a workout. If it doesn't get the job done (stimulate growth) - then why bother?
Lol! Good point, where is the antagonistic and lovingly malicious side of HG? I think the injury softened him up a bit! Show me some tough love, haha.

And yeah man, I generally do not just go in for the hell of it, especially if I know that progress probably won't be made due to an existing condition. I still had a productive chest/back session that day, but that day was also a sign I needed a break. I could've done legs the next day but I know my shoulders can get a little cranky under the bar then too so I grudgingly waited it out and rested.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol! Good point, where is the antagonistic and lovingly malicious side of HG? I think the injury softened him up a bit! Show me some tough love, haha.
First you have to change the gym.
Your gym seems to be for rehab only, as you always are using those small weights, doing entire workouts with DB's I use to strengthen my rotator cuff.
Second thing, start eating like a bodybuilder! No more gluten free girly snacks!
And grow some traps, damn!

Sincerely, HG

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
First you have to change the gym.
Your gym seems to be for rehab only, as you always are using those small weights, doing entire workouts with DB's I use to strengthen my rotator cuff.
Second thing, start eating like a bodybuilder! No more gluten free girly snacks!
And grow some traps, damn!

Sincerely, HG
Damn it, the secret is out. I really do go to Bally's Women's Fitness Centers. And I use the pink DB's too. But my RC's are strong as FUARK haha. And about the eating; gluten free, no gmo, no hormones added, zero carb, zero calorie, low fat, kosher, crossfit diet is extremely "healthy" and keeps my zen balance and chi in place. And I don't need traps because I use a bar pad when I squat!

:satire:

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
29AUG16

Chest/Back:

Wide Neutral Grip Pulldowns SS w/ Decline BB Press:
20 X 80/20 X 135
15 X 140/12 X 205
12 X 200/4 X 255
10 X 210/8 X 215
Flat DB Press SS w/ DB Rows:
7 X 100's/10 ea. X 100
8 X 100's/10 ea. X 100
Dropset/-25% Row Weight AMRAP:
8 X 100's, 5 X 65's/19 ea. X 75
BB Bent Over Rows SS w/ Cable Flyes:
10 X 95/12 X 20kg - Med High Pos
12 X 95/12 X 20kg - High Pos
10 X 115/12 x20kg - High Pos
Row Dropset:
10 X 115, 8 X 95
Incline DB Hex Press SS w/ Chins:
18 X 35's/14 X BW
7 X 50's - Failure/12 X BW
10 X 40's - Failure/10 X BW

Have to admit today was an awesome session, gents. Awesomely pumped up, and contractions were on point. I'm craving carbs something fierce right now, but alas poor Yorick, it is low carb day. Tomorrow though, I'm loadin' up for a (hopefully) beastly leg session. I snapped some pics after the session with the wife's iPad, as my screen is cracked and of course it's right over where the front camera is so I can't get any good shots of my back with my own phone lol...those will be up shortly, tomorrow at the latest. Cardio was a breeze this morning. Literally the hardest part is getting up, once I get the coffee going it's smooth sailing. Also, a little tweak on the BB rows. I recently started using a Hammer Strength plate loaded shrug machine with the 2 sets of handles on either side that lets you grip the load neutrally. Well, I take a short bar and hook it under the lowest set of handles and row it that way. Killer contractions and since its on fixed plane of movement, I can focus on execution and getting the most out of the exercise. It also makes it a little harder as you have to adjust your legs farther back so the bar has a clear path, which puts a lot of stress on hips and glutes (for me anyway). Next time I'll try and get the wife to record it, the description might sound a little off. I think I remember seeing Flex Lewis do this variation as well on one of his videos..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
29AUG16

Chest/Back:

Wide Neutral Grip Pulldowns SS w/ Decline BB Press:
20 X 80/20 X 135
15 X 140/12 X 205
12 X 200/4 X 255
10 X 210/8 X 215
Flat DB Press SS w/ DB Rows:
7 X 100's/10 ea. X 100
8 X 100's/10 ea. X 100
Dropset/-25% Row Weight AMRAP:
8 X 100's, 5 X 65's/19 ea. X 75
BB Bent Over Rows SS w/ Cable Flyes:
10 X 95/12 X 20kg - Med High Pos
12 X 95/12 X 20kg - High Pos
10 X 115/12 x20kg - High Pos
Row Dropset:
10 X 115, 8 X 95
Incline DB Hex Press SS w/ Chins:
18 X 35's/14 X BW
7 X 50's - Failure/12 X BW
10 X 40's - Failure/10 X BW

Have to admit today was an awesome session, gents. Awesomely pumped up, and contractions were on point. I'm craving carbs something fierce right now, but alas poor Yorick, it is low carb day. Tomorrow though, I'm loadin' up for a (hopefully) beastly leg session. I snapped some pics after the session with the wife's iPad, as my screen is cracked and of course it's right over where the front camera is so I can't get any good shots of my back with my own phone lol...those will be up shortly, tomorrow at the latest. Cardio was a breeze this morning. Literally the hardest part is getting up, once I get the coffee going it's smooth sailing. Also, a little tweak on the BB rows. I recently started using a Hammer Strength plate loaded shrug machine with the 2 sets of handles on either side that lets you grip the load neutrally. Well, I take a short bar and hook it under the lowest set of handles and row it that way. Killer contractions and since its on fixed plane of movement, I can focus on execution and getting the most out of the exercise. It also makes it a little harder as you have to adjust your legs farther back so the bar has a clear path, which puts a lot of stress on hips and glutes (for me anyway). Next time I'll try and get the wife to record it, the description might sound a little off. I think I remember seeing Flex Lewis do this variation as well on one of his videos..
Don't see any shrugs.... ;)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
nice workout, waiting on the nudz.. er selfies. :)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No invite but I'm in on this. You're already shredded I can't wait to see what this stack does.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
No invite but I'm in on this. You're already shredded I can't wait to see what this stack does.
Welcome buddy! No invite needed, come one come all. I too am anxious to see how far this takes me.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I should also add that the left shoulder gave me no issues today. I've been making sure to hydrate even more now. Hell I think I'm drinking 60-80oz of water between the time I get up and leave for work.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well you look awesome dude!!! Keep it up!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should also add that the left shoulder gave me no issues today. I've been making sure to hydrate even more now. Hell I think I'm drinking 60-80oz of water between the time I get up and leave for work.
It reminds me of my problem, shoulder gave signals while benching, especially inclined, later : BAM, injury.
I would regularly incorporate some cuban rotations to strengthen the rotator cuff.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss btw your chest looks huge in your profile snapshot pic thing. Killin' it!
Yes, when the system "squished" the picture to make it fit it made my upper body look broader and more jacked than it really is. :D. Now I just have a goal to look like (other than using all of your "before" pictures LOL).

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Full of carbs and water today, should make legs interesting to say the least. Although to be honest I feel guilty for eating all these carbs and it not being a cheat meal/day, the mind is a crazy thing lol.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
30AUG16

Legs:

BB Back Squat:
15 X Bar
10 X 135
7 X 225
4 X 225
Working Sets:
3 X 295
1 X 315
1 X 315
1 X 315
3 X 295
2 (+1 RP) X 295
Close Stance, Knee Flare BB Back Squat - ATG, Pauses:
3 X 245
3 X 245
2 (+1 RP) X 245
Sumo Pulls - Slow Neg:
5 X 135
5 X 225
3 X 315
2 X 365 - Sumo PR
0 X 385
3 X 315
3 X 315
Back Off Set(s) - RDL's AMRAP:
12 X 225
17 X 135 - Constant Tension
Leg Extensions SS w/ Standing Calf Raises:
20 X 150/15 X 145
15 X 200/15 X 145
Extensions Drop Set:
13 X 200, 21 X 100
Calf Raise Drop Set:
13 X 145/18 X 70

Wowee, what a session boys! Strength is on the up, and I have to thank HIT4ME for making me realise I was doing too much with too little to make strength gains! This is the first time in a long time that my weights have went up, even if only 5-10lbs, on both squat and deadlift in a matter of 2 weeks. Tbh, I don't think that the PH's are kicking in THAT fast but I could be wrong. I feel they are helping undoubtedly, but I've never had them kick in this quick if it is in fact the added "supps" doing the work here. On the flip side, they won't do much without sound training and nutrition; it was a high carb day and I was holding more water than Bobby Bouchè so that certainly had a part in the successes of today's sesh. My lats were on fire the last few sets of pulls, the modded "BB Rows" from yesterday's back sesh really killed them and hopefully I'm developing better queues when it comes to keeping lats tight while pulling. I'm becoming a fan of the drop sets at the end on isolation moves, really just pushes anything I have left out of me. By the time I was done all I wanted was a pinch of Cope and to curl up in a hot shower lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30AUG16

Legs:

BB Back Squat:
15 X Bar
10 X 135
7 X 225
4 X 225
Working Sets:
3 X 295
1 X 315
1 X 315
1 X 315
3 X 295
2 (+1 RP) X 295
Close Stance, Knee Flare BB Back Squat - ATG, Pauses:
3 X 245
3 X 245
2 (+1 RP) X 245
Sumo Pulls - Slow Neg:
5 X 135
5 X 225
3 X 315
2 X 365 - Sumo PR
0 X 385
3 X 315
3 X 315
Back Off Set(s) - RDL's AMRAP:
12 X 225
17 X 135 - Constant Tension
Leg Extensions SS w/ Standing Calf Raises:
20 X 150/15 X 145
15 X 200/15 X 145
Extensions Drop Set:
13 X 200, 21 X 100
Calf Raise Drop Set:
13 X 145/18 X 70

Wowee, what a session boys! Strength is on the up, and I have to thank HIT4ME for making me realise I was doing too much with too little to make strength gains! This is the first time in a long time that my weights have went up, even if only 5-10lbs, on both squat and deadlift in a matter of 2 weeks. Tbh, I don't think that the PH's are kicking in THAT fast but I could be wrong. I feel they are helping undoubtedly, but I've never had them kick in this quick if it is in fact the added "supps" doing the work here. On the flip side, they won't do much without sound training and nutrition; it was a high carb day and I was holding more water than Bobby Bouchè so that certainly had a part in the successes of today's sesh. My lats were on fire the last few sets of pulls, the modded "BB Rows" from yesterday's back sesh really killed them and hopefully I'm developing better queues when it comes to keeping lats tight while pulling. I'm becoming a fan of the drop sets at the end on isolation moves, really just pushes anything I have left out of me. By the time I was done all I wanted was a pinch of Cope and to curl up in a hot shower lol
Water boy reference....outstanding!! And a pinch of Cope! Nice. Im a skoal man myself, but wnd results are the same. Nice session brother!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Water boy reference....outstanding!! And a pinch of Cope! Nice. Im a skoal man myself, but wnd results are the same. Nice session brother!!
Yes! You got the reference, haha. Skoal, Cope, Grizz, all the same. I just like Cope's long cut flavor the best. Thanks bro! I have a feeling this ride is gonna be crazy! Your sessions that lifted is putting you through for your run on Halo are out-f#%kin'-standing (R. Lee Ermy voice), keep killin' it man!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Oh, I figured this little diet "hack" out last night. Shredded/pulled chicken tossed in some BBQ sauce (I used Corky's) and some bread n' butter pickles will kill absolutely any southern BBQ craving you have. That ish was so good! It's almost like having slaw with your meat, but I'm sure there's a million healthy slaw recipes for cabbage based slaw. Pickles work fine if you're feeling lazy, and they're low cal