DermaTr3st dosage timing?

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
First time taking anything dermal, I will be stacking DermaTr3st with oral tr3st and some DMZ.

So my question is, what is the most optimal way for me to dose the dermatr3st if I can only dose the dermatrest once daily? I train right in the morning so I can't apply it before a workout (or can I?) And I sweat at work as it requires physical labour.. The only time I can apply it is after 5pm when I get home from work and shower. What would be the best dosing schedule to keep bloods as stable as possible in my situation?

Was thinking something like this...

1 cap tr3st pwo (6am)

1 cap tr3st lunch time (12pm)

1-2pumps DermaTr3st evening(5pm)

would this suffice? Any better dosing schedules? Appreciate any feedback!

Nathan1722

Awards
Can you apply the first dose after showering in the morning after working out and then one close to bed time? If so that would be optimal 1ml in am and pm

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Can you apply the first dose after showering in the morning after working out and then one close to bed time? If so that would be optimal 1ml in am and pm
It's possible but not ideal in my situation as I would be sweating right after application (at work) perhaps I can apply one dose early in the am 1 hour before the workout? I see on the bottle it says you can apply pre workout that would be great since I can apply at 5am and 5pm (12 hrs apart)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K_pem Supplement Auction 2
Brandinooooo Supplement Auction 0
SDPonce63 Supplements 1
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 3