My first EPI cycle - Thoughts?

Alexv78

Awards
Hello,

My first post on this site. I just wanted to check some things about my cycle as I'm new to PH's. I know I'm not expert and I know I've probably made some rookie mistakes, so feel free to roast me!

Male
21 years old
102kg at start
6ft 9 / 206cm
I have been training for just under 2 years.

Here is my cycle so far, I'm currently mid week 3. I'm running a 40/40/40/60/60/60.

W1) EPI 40mg, Milk Thistle 600mg

W2) EPI 40mg, milk thistle 600mg

W3) EPI 40mg, milk thistle 600mg

This was working fine for me. Starting on 40mg, and to my knowledge, milk thistle was all I needed. The stack which I bought only consisted of EPI, milk thistle and PCT, and the reviews said that milk thistle would be enough for OCS. After researching more, especially into upping the dose to 60mg, I wanted more support and protection for my body so this is what I have now.

W4) EPI 60mg, milk thistle 600mg, Extreme Labs OCS

W5) EPI 60mg, milk thistle 600mg, extreme labs OCS

W6) EPI 60mg, milk thistle 600mg, extreme labs OCS

I will then start my PCT. I feel like starting at 40mg has really helped to up my gains. I haven't noticed any major side effects - touch wood -, but I have had some joint pain/stiffness. After the first day of taking EPI, I did have a pretty bad case of the flu, but I doubt that was related to taking EPI.

Here's another major part which I need an answer to. I've looked and looked and looked, but can't find anything. I needed to buy more EPI in order to achieve a 6 week cycle. I started off on this:

EPI-Force (performance foods)
20mg - 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletiaollo cholan-17b-o1
5mg - 1-Piperonypiperazine

For when I start my weeks of 60mg, I will be taking RPN Havoc, which is a slightly different compound. Can someone tell me if mixing brands is going to effect anything, seeing as there is a very slight difference in the compound in each product?

Thanks,
Alex

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Your body may absorb them at different rates but I doubt my mixing brands you'll see much difference, just keep dosing amounts the same should be fine. As for joints epi can be pretty dry, grab yourself a joint supplement while on cycle, Flexatril by Scivation is a good choice + fish oil. If you'd like to stack a natty anabolic on your PH run Androcrine by BPS is a transdermal Laxogenin and has some good joint effects too...I'm a rep for them so fyi there is a sale for 20% off all products right now.

At the very least grab a decent joint supp, even if its Walmart...make sure lots of Glycosamine, Chondroitin, HLA and MSM.

Alexv78

Awards
I live in the UK, but I'll try and find an alternative for it! Thanks for that

In regards to the havoc, how shall I take it? 20mg breakfast, 20mg lunch and 20mg dinner? Around 6 or 7 hours apart?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's how I dosed Androvar ( epi product) as for the UK, that's cool... I'm in the States but I have a buddy in Brighton... Also, I'm watching Arsenal take on Watford right but if you're a football fan.

Alexv78

Awards
Can't stand football being 6ft9, I really should be into basketball though

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Can't stand football being 6ft9, I really should be into basketball though
yeah saw you were tall AF lol
I'm into hockey and soccer cause it makes cardio bearable.