Will be dosing 200 mg of tr3st daily

Nathan1722

Awards
Since I'm not having any sides and have gained a whopping 5 pounds in 3 weeks I'm going to be doing 200 mg daily to see if it makes any difference

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good for you

Nathan1722

Awards
First day done and I've stopped dosing asin a while back and still no estro side effects Ill only dose it if needed but i doubt itll happen and thanks godstrength :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stupid, trest never needs to be dosed that high. Your diet, training, and or sleep is wrong. Correct those issues or you just have crap trest and you should ditch it.

Killcure666

Awards
First day done and I've stopped dosing asin a while back and still no estro side effects Ill only dose it if needed but i doubt itll happen and thanks godstrength :)
Be careful with dropping the AI! I knew a guy who ran trest and dropped the AI since he was having no estrogen issues, 1 week later gyno. Trest is potent stuff

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with that but I get the feeling your playing with fire bro, that's a high dose, what's the brand?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I thought you were gonna sit at 125mg for another week? Jumping to 200, and dropping your AI....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran trest at 200mg and had absolutely no benifits over 100mg. Also, dropping the ai is pretty dumb.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NewAgeMayan aren't you supposed to be posting something else on another thread?
And sorry Nathan you've been hi jacked ?

Nathan1722

Awards
I haven't used an ai in a while and still no estro sides what so ever I just want to be done with the trest however I want to use it all I thought upping the dose may make ot more effective but now that Yates said that maybe I'll stop dosing 200 mg tomorrow and just ride the 125 until the end I'll be out of it soon the derma anyways

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is taking oral right? I figure the oral at 200mg is probably like what, 25mg IM every day? I figure once you approach the 75mg/day intramuscular dosing, you've gone far enough. Just my two cents though.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, sounds like plenty to me but I imagine there are others who have used quite a bit more IM...

I remember front loading with 900mg/wk of Trest Deca. A very quiet and slow freight train that was...by Week 4 I couldn't sleep at all, lol and looked like a water balloon.

Nathan1722

Awards
I could imagine the deca and trest would turn you into a water balloon I haven't experienced any bloat nor insomnia so atleast I'm lucky in that way

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could imagine the deca and trest would turn you into a water balloon I haven't experienced any bloat nor insomnia so atleast I'm lucky in that way
Clarification - Trest Decanoate. I did not take Nandrolone with it. "Deca" is actually short for Decanoate ester...

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I suppose you want to grow tits and not muscle

Nathan1722

Awards
I've had 0 estro sides 0 of everything I just stopped it it was pointless

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff destroys your balls!

Never again for me

Nathan1722

Awards
Even the 50 mg alone orally for a week made my balls decrease a good 50 percent lol I know it sucks