Min deca dose for joint relief

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I know. Research etc shows that deca does not help with the joints.

Anecdotally many know that it does help lube the joints. Im looking to find out the minimum dosage that people have run to feel some relief.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never did crap for my joints that I could tell but most people are satisfied with 200mg/wk for this purpose.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Never did crap for my joints that I could tell but most people are satisfied with 200mg/wk for this purpose.
Thanks. I guess all i can do is try it and see how it goes

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
200 mg EW healed my totally messed up knee in about 16 weeks. The doctor asked me if I had been visiting Jesus during this time...

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Ask hairygrandpa.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I guess all i can do is try it and see how it goes
Crashed my e with epistane and knees got dry.
Used Deca for my fugged up knees at 200mg/week then 300mg/week for 16 weeks, helped to 40% with symptoms at 300mg after 2-3 month, took with 250mg test x week. After going off Deca, pain returned.
Had very good results with NPP 100mg EOD. Was pain free after 3 weeks, used it as a kick starter for Deca, but after going off of NPP pain came back.

Deca and libido:

off.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know. Research etc shows that deca does not help with the joints.

Anecdotally many know that it does help lube the joints. Im looking to find out the minimum dosage that people have run to feel some relief.
In my BPC log you mentioned prolactin trouble from HGH.
Deca can up prolactin, be aware, I think you already know.

Lately I took 500mg Test/week without AI for a month, the rise in e helped my joints (not my nipples though).

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I've used 150mg/week with success. I always take my cissus and boswelia as well though.

Deca increases synovial fluid on the joints which is what helps with joint and tendon pain... but it does not "cure" damage so once you're off the deca, the pain typically comes back.

If you are having constant joint pain you should probably utilize an OTC anti inflammatory (ibuprofen) in combination with the above.