Otc pct for Epistane

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi

Tomorrow I'll end my 6 week cycle of epistane 30/45/45/45/45/45. I gained 4kg while burning fat with a 1600/2000 kcal diet. Since I can not find the super pct Olympus labs , what is a valid alternative ? I already have clomid as Serm.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR Viron plus BLR Letrone

I've used both during several PCTs

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
For my last pct I did Alphamax xt with sustain alpha and that will be my go to from now on as I jumped back to normal within 2 weeks that sustain alpha kept me ready to go 24 hours of the day lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT is a great option. It will help reduce prolactin with the L-DOPA. The ashwagandha will be beneficial in multiple ways including reducing cortisol, stress, and anxiety. DHAA is included to help reduce estrogen. Then there is still 3,4-Divanil, Boron, Ferulic acid, etc.

Right now nutriverse has it for 20% off too.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sparta has a great OTC PCT Trojan, plus it's only 5 pills instead of 10 like OL Sup3R PCT, also lifter15 will get you 15% off Sustain Alpha on BPS website, before I was a rep for them I found it be an excellent transdermal test boost I used my last PCT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check out PCT Assist by CEL. basically the PCT version of the super popular and proven CEL Cycle assist.

Either that or sparta nutrition Trojan PCT... newer, but for sure a great product

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hi

Tomorrow I'll end my 6 week cycle of epistane 30/45/45/45/45/45. I gained 4kg while burning fat with a 1600/2000 kcal diet. Since I can not find the super pct Olympus labs , what is a valid alternative ? I already have clomid as Serm.
Nutriverse has super pct for 25shUSD bro...you EU tho?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
How about gonads pct from thai labs?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Don't run epi if you don't want to run a SERM
2. Have a pct on hand before you start a cycle

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Da fuq is that?
He he:)
Have a friend who used this for pct with tamoxifen and daa some months ago.
He was very satisfied, but not sure myself yet.
Google bro?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Don't run epi if you don't want to run a SERM
2. Have a pct on hand before you start a cycle
This. I would even add to number one, always run a SERM. I'd rather be over prepared.

Get a SERM and you could run something OTC in addition to the SERM. I'm partial to all in one options, like AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT, because they contain various testosterone boosting ingredients, an AI and will address cortisol through different pathways. I like the addition of adaptogens in AlphaMax XT which will also reduce cortisol, stress, anxiety and increase testosterone.

morata9

morata9

Awards
Epistane is really powerfull, mgxmg is strongest than oral winstrol. It's unbelievable..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said I have CLOMID
My bad, dind't see that last sentence.

I would run a test booster and Reduce XT (for cortisol control). Lots of test boosters to pick from, I am sure people will chime in with their recommendations (I personally run PCT Assist or Bulbine).

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Olympus super pct is great:)