Question about dosing

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Im on 1 and 4 andro along with m1d andro 6 week cycle, ive read i should be spreading pills out over the day taking 3 a day which im good with. But im a very busy man and i was wondering if i could take 2 of each in morning rather than 1, and 3rd set in evening before bed? Ive heard that it has a 6-8 life so best to spread out over day, but ill forget if i do that during the day while at work. Any advice? Maybe i will have extra test for gym around midday when i get there?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup
I got use to taking them later.
But twice a day will still provide gains.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Think of it like a spunky womans legs: any spreading is better than none

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I did that with 1 and 4 andro and the lethargy got pretty bad from the first day of dosing that way, I'm sure it might be different for everyone but just keep your eye on that just to be safe. I had the same problem before so I got a 3 spot pill container and it actually has helped out a crap ton I honestly haven't missed doses since I got it and that way I know wether I took the right doses or not

Soldiersimon1

Awards
I did that with 1 and 4 andro and the lethargy got pretty bad from the first day of dosing that way, I'm sure it might be different for everyone but just keep your eye on that just to be safe. I had the same problem before so I got a 3 spot pill container and it actually has helped out a crap ton I honestly haven't missed doses since I got it and that way I know wether I took the right doses or not
Cheers bro

Soldiersimon1

Awards
Yeah i just bought a pill box from amazon as i took two doses in 1 and it made me really bloated and a bit sicky tbh, im gonna stick to correct times, especially how cool pill box is. Thanks for advice mate