Spartan Hard vs Spartan Lean

Killcure666

Awards
Hey guys I just finished a cycle of havoc/trest and had wicked results. My goal was recomp and I gained 6lbs and dropped down to 8.7% BF while getting crazy strong.

I'm now in PCT for this cycle and planning my next cycle (for December). I'm curious about these new andro products and Spartan Nutrition has some interesting products.

Out of lean and hard which one of these two would be better suited for a cutting cycle? I want to drop down to 6-7%, my diet, cardio and training are on point and am just looking to see which would be better for getting shredded to the bone while maintaining strength.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'd roll with lean , 7 dhea is meant for fat burning and 11 will maintain that muscle for you as well as help burn , where I know the main ingredient in hard is 2 andro which is better suited for bulking from what I've read . You could throw some epi andro in there with the lean too which would help get dryer and stronger as well since they are all much milder then the older stuff 3 wouldn't be bad specially at the doses in Lean

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will second the vote for Lean. Ran 2 bottles myself and had great results in just a slight deficit. Haven't had the chance to run Hard yet, but still just knowing the results I had with the Lean would be hard to beat. I ran 3 caps per day throughout both bottles.

Killcure666

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm convinced. I will probably get 2 bottles of Spartan lean and one of epimax to run too. Should be an epic cut!

How's cutting on Spartan lean compare to cutting on osta?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, I'm convinced. I will probably get 2 bottles of Spartan lean and one of epimax to run too. Should be an epic cut!

How's cutting on Spartan lean compare to cutting on osta?
For me, lean is 923847139847103874 times better than osta... nowhere near the suppression (osta messed me up bad) and far better results. IMO osta was outclassed in every facet by lean (or any 11kt product for that matter)

Killcure666

Awards
I'm glad to hear it's better than ostarine, especially since it was so hyped up when it came out. I guess I'll be stocking up on 11KT!

How did 11KT affect your libido?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm glad to hear it's better than ostarine, especially since it was so hyped up when it came out. I guess I'll be stocking up on 11KT!

How did 11KT affect your libido?
not at all.. nothing good or bad.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lean ftw, hard I would use on maintenance calories/recomp

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I ran lean followed by hard, Do both! Excellent results.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fellas: please leave reviews on the site and we'll get you 25% off on the SICK apparel we have releasing soon :)

Mister_T_

Awards
After reading this thread I really want to stack the Hard/Lean combo

Killcure666

Awards
That's not a bad idea! Start with a 4 week recomp using Spartan Hard then transition into 4 week cut on Spartan Lean

Them gainz

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
For me, lean is 923847139847103874 times better than osta... nowhere near the suppression (osta messed me up bad) and far better results. IMO osta was outclassed in every facet by lean (or any 11kt product for that matter)
Interesting. Did you get any bloods done to check for suppression or liver / Lipid values? The reason I ask is that Osta slammed my Test and HDL and I am looking for something else. I was going to run another Rad140 cycle with the MK677 I'm currently taking. Seems guys have had good gains with Spartan but I'm curious of any sides.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I was thinking Spartan lean bridged into mandro and Epi andro. Epi andro around 750-1000mg a day.

Killcure666

Awards
I was thinking Spartan lean bridged into mandro and Epi andro. Epi andro around 750-1000mg a day.
That'd be a sick stack! Wouldn't it make more sense to run the epiandro/1andro first with a priority of muscle gain then finish it off with the Spartan lean.

My logic is the more mild 11KT/7DHEA will help solidify gains while leaning you up.

Any science to back up the logic of solidifying gains with a milder compound at the tail end of a cycle?

Night hog

Banned
Awards
That'd be a sick stack! Wouldn't it make more sense to run the epiandro/1andro first with a priority of muscle gain then finish it off with the Spartan lean.

My logic is the more mild 11KT/7DHEA will help solidify gains while leaning you up.

Any science to back up the logic of solidifying gains with a milder compound at the tail end of a cycle?
I only suggested it the opposite way in case I was shutdown bad. Wouldn't want another 20-40 days on sparta lean knowing I needed Clomid. I don't think lean is all that suppressive.

Killcure666

Awards
I only suggested it the opposite way in case I was shutdown bad. Wouldn't want another 20-40 days on sparta lean knowing I needed Clomid. I don't think lean is all that suppressive.
That's a good point. I think the epiandro would help keep libido and energy up IF one was shutdown from the 1andro/epiandro. I would think both methods would work and I'd follow what suits your goals better.

Have you run mandro (1andro) before?

Night hog

Banned
Awards
That's a good point. I think the epiandro would help keep libido and energy up IF one was shutdown from the 1andro/epiandro. I would think both methods would work and I'd follow what suits your goals better.

Have you run mandro (1andro) before?
No I haven't. I am thinking about running that cycle this fall.

Killcure666

Awards
No I haven't. I am thinking about running that cycle this fall.
1-andro seems interesting. There are studies that support it and a lot of anecdotal positive reviews. I'm curious how the gains/sides compares to something like epistane

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
I did a 1 bottle Lean cycle 2 months ago... Amazing results went down 4kg mainly fat and got stronger. Wasn't as suppressive as Osta, but I did get affected. Took otc pct and needed the full 4week pct to get back to normal... I want to up the dose and run it again but afraid of shutdown. Last thing u need is the Mrs. Wanting and ur not responding!!! :)
What was hard is staying off the booze for that whole month...

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
For a killer recomp; lean for 8 weeks, followed by hard + 1-andro another 8.Lean is very mild on suppression, so leave the heavy stuff for later, before PCT

Killcure666

Awards
For a killer recomp; lean for 8 weeks, followed by hard + 1-andro another 8.Lean is very mild on suppression, so leave the heavy stuff for later, before PCT
Whoa! That would be a 4 month cycle though. Seems a little excessive. Gains would probably be epic though

I'm thinking maybe 4 weeks lean followed by 4 weeks of lean & hard.

Or 4 weeks of lean followed by 4 weeks of hard.

Thoughts?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Lean is very mild. so I would stack it with hard for 8 weeks...you need 8 weeks of each to see good results, 4 week is not enough, IMHO

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Whoa! That would be a 4 month cycle though. Seems a little excessive. Gains would probably be epic though

I'm thinking maybe 4 weeks lean followed by 4 weeks of lean & hard.

Or 4 weeks of lean followed by 4 weeks of hard.

Thoughts?
That is what I am planning on doing as soon as my Spartan lean gets here.

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
what kind of pct did you run after using lean

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With lean you can get away with just running the Sparta otc pct product, no serm is required for a solo run of lean imo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just some natural stuff... I ran a very light cycle of it as well so no concerns with suppression