ostarine cycle gyno after 4 months

akam1

Awards
ill try to keep this short and sweet..
rougly 3 years ago i ran an AAS and got gyno, and after bloody night mare finally got it rid of it/manageable
with letro/tamox/prami. finally swearing off any hormone supplements.

4 months ago after reading about ostarine and seeing results from couple people taking i decided to
run it. now im running into gyno symptoms, have a tiny lump, sensitivity, etc etc.

would it be best to run letro/tamox again?

any and all help would be greatly apprecatied, thanks in advance :)

akam1

Awards
p.s. the ostarine was osta shredz by huge lyfe, ran for 5 weeks.
strengths are still good no other sides, just very mild sesitivity.
thinking of just tamox, but would this ultimatley make me reach hormonal homeostasis?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ill try to keep this short and sweet..
rougly 3 years ago i ran an AAS and got gyno, and after bloody night mare finally got it rid of it/manageable
with letro/tamox/prami. finally swearing off any hormone supplements.

4 months ago after reading about ostarine and seeing results from couple people taking i decided to
run it. now im running into gyno symptoms, have a tiny lump, sensitivity, etc etc.

would it be best to run letro/tamox again?

any and all help would be greatly apprecatied, thanks in advance :)
You never got rid of the gyno initially and you never will. You can manage to shrink it enough to not notice it. Definitely run the AI and SERM again but have you really been running Ostarine for 4 months straight?

akam1

Awards
You never got rid of the gyno initially and you never will. You can manage to shrink it enough to not notice it. Definitely run the AI and SERM again but have you really been running Ostarine for 4 months straight?
No I ran it for 5 weeks! It's been 4 months after the end of cycle when the initial symptoms sprang up. And yeah I know it won't go away, just want it to shrink and have not be sensitive.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say do what worked last time

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe try exemestane, it's very effective and not as mean as letro. Nolva and exem worked like charm with some rebound gyno I got

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me. Ostarine flared my old gyno that I had managed to shrink a year earlier. Nothing I have ever taken has grown my gyno as bad as Ostarine. Did 6 months of tamox, with minor if any results. Tried Ralox, arimidex, formestane and DHT. It's still there but it's not really visible anymore. Aromasin is the only thing keeping it in check so far.

In theory I think that if you got tissue growth during puberty then you're deemed to battle gyno forever. Some guys notice their beast tissue growing in their teens, itching nipples, slight gyno growth etc. but in most cases it goes unnoticed.