Anadrol/ dianabol cycle

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
So I have a guy that has this made in one pill 30mg of each one in one pill... Is this a good cycle for mass or has anyone done this before

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Weird pill...

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Was curious if anyone has heard of it . Or have anyone done this.. I have a friend who can get test and deca. Or thought of doing ostra... I want to get big

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this your first cycle?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
So t bol alone would be a better run? I am 29...thank You that's why I came here you guys are awesome and super smart

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is tbol good for a first cycle? Is it better than a 1 andro/4andro run? What cycle support should I have?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So t bol alone would be a better run? I am 29...thank You that's why I came here you guys are awesome and super smart
I dont see a problem with tbol for a first cycle. You can run it solo for 6 weeks and get some solid lean gains out of it that should be keep able as long as proper pct protocol is followed. A basic cycle support like spartan shield followed by a serm pct would be fine.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thank you. I will be on the look for building this cycle now ...

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Tbh I would just run a test e or c cycle at 500mg and go from there... what are your stats? That's what I did but at 600mg ew for 12 weeks and got some good gains and strength out of it and continued progress through pct

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
OP is there a reason you do not want to use injectables?

I would not recommend any kind of oral only cycle, not really ever, but not for a first time.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I am to the point I am down for anything that will get me big ..I am wanting to be the guy that people see after a couple a month's and they say ....what is he on.. I am tired of the pudge and weak look

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
I am to the point I am down for anything that will get me big ..I am wanting to be the guy that people see after a couple a month's and they say ....what is he on.. I am tired of the pudge and weak look

Please really hear and consider what I am about to say because I sincerely mean every word in your best interest for getting big because I know EXACTLY how you feel.

As a fellow younger guy who is working on achieving the look that cause people to stare and want to know what I am running the following is the absolute truth and I have learned it the more difficult way believing anabolics would solve the problem.

Properly programmed training that is focused on progressive overload and properly programmed nutrition for growth are the two components that will make you big. In fact they determine whether you are successful at getting big or not.

YES anabolics will help you - but you will not achieve the "WTF look at that guy" look in just 2-3 months from quickly hopping on a cycle (unless you have genetics like Phil Heath). That kind of look takes time, extreme effort, intensity and consistency.

You can absolutely achieve it - I believe most people can get be very big if they are willing to get after for months and years. But you have to be willing to place your blood, sweat and tears into diet and training. If you got yourself properly programmed training and nutrition and then followed through meticulously for 6 months you would grow a lot naturally, I can almost promise it.

Then adding in some anabolics would really kick things off in an even bigger way but it would be so much more effective because your foundations would be there.

I KNOW this is not what you want to hear - and I know you are frustrated. But 6 months is going to pass either way so why not spend that time KILLING training and nutrition. I am not saying do not use anabolics - that is your personal choice - but realize that just simply hoping on some AAS is not going to suddenly make you "WTF big" in 2-3 months. I promise you that.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disagree.
I think a mild oral combo is good for a first cycle.
Make sure you can handle coming of the drugs.
1 andro 4andro hella food and lots of effort will be a good first time.
You'll have fun. Sides very little.
Hopefully bounce right back with some Clomid.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
many people make the mistake of neglecting test during a cycle and those are the people that get shut down hard and end up on trt. Now I agree with Cole to an extent, you need to test your body's own limits but give it a few months. Anabolics are not the skeleton key to being an Arnold jr. It comes down to 85% diet, 10% training and only 5% AAS.

Take some time and do some research, and I don't mean forum searching... steroid .com has profiles and info on all kinds of things... from there you can research feedback from those who have used whatever compound your interested in... take my word for it, I have met many who dove in too quick and are only 23 and are on trt... this road requires you to through ego out the window and a level head. Not trying to discourage you, just don't want you to be one of those guys that jumps right in and messes himself up because of lack of info...

Give us your current stats and we can help further

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
many people make the mistake of neglecting test during a cycle and those are the people that get shut down hard and end up on trt. Now I agree with Cole to an extent, you need to test your body's own limits but give it a few months. Anabolics are not the skeleton key to being an Arnold jr. It comes down to 85% diet, 10% training and only 5% AAS.

Take some time and do some research, and I don't mean forum searching... steroid .com has profiles and info on all kinds of things... from there you can research feedback from those who have used whatever compound your interested in... take my word for it, I have met many who dove in too quick and are only 23 and are on trt... this road requires you to through ego out the window and a level head. Not trying to discourage you, just don't want you to be one of those guys that jumps right in and messes himself up because of lack of info...

Give us your current stats and we can help further
+ 1 to this post too. Lots of wisdom here.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I agree Cole... I am going to workout hard for 6 months. Them I am going to take the jump... I respect and appreciate all the wisdom and knowledge shared ... I am just trying to plan a cycle in advance and make a good first choice

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I agree Cole... I am going to workout hard for 6 months. Them I am going to take the jump... I respect and appreciate all the wisdom and knowledge shared ... I am just trying to plan a cycle in advance and make a good first choice
Simple, test e or Cyp @ 500mg ew. Inject twice a week... once you see how you are with sides maybe bump it up to 600mg. Each cycle you can add something but you don't wanna do too much because if you have problems for some reason you wanna be able to tell where they are coming from.

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards

This is FANTASTIC to hear - you will in no way regret that decision at all. Plus as you said, you will have plenty of time to prepare.

As many others have said a hypothetical simple Test C/E only with an AI will be a fantastic first go.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yep.. Going back to basics 5x5 get the numbers up some size will come from that as well ... Then probably next Feb I am hitting the pin... Thank you all for the advice and help

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, that pill is fine and dosed well for a combination of both. It can work for a first cycle. A simple test cycle would be more ideal though.

Anadrol can hit pretty hard in many ways so it really isn't a newbie drug. Dbol on the other hand is more consistent and stable for first timers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 20
aSKINNYkid Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 2