Blood work back 3 months post cycle

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was running endurashred and 11kt and about week 2 I developed gyno for first time ever. So I stopped and went into pct and no shrinkage of gyno, so I bought exemestane and ran it for a week and stopped because I felt like death, I've been on nothing since and I got blood work and I have low T, can anyone advise what I should do?
1471985912857.jpg

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW way I am 34 6'3 and 235. Have had ph/ps use in past and never any issues

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Repeat a total test level. Levels fluctuate all the time. Your tsh is freakin perfect bro, I'm jelly

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how do I interpret this, and should I be taking anything

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Gyno developes not only from high or elevated estrogen, but with the combo of low test. I'd get the blood work redone and have someone knowledgable read it. Also, I'm not a believer in estrogen control agents on a DAILY basis.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I was running endurashred and icon 11 and about week 2 I developed gyno for first time ever. So I stopped and went into pct and no shrinkage of gyno, so I bought exemestane and ran it for a week and stopped because I felt like death, I've been on nothing since and I got blood work and I have low T, can anyone advise what I should do?View attachment 139468

That looks primary hypogonadal id see a TRT doc if you get a retest and total t is still low... You should get free t and estrogen and shbg too... Your FSH and LH are high but test is low which is a sign of working balls but damaged HPGA

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh, I don't like the sounds of primary hypogonadism. How specifically should I look for a knowledgeable person, or try doctor,bin my small area i dont think there are any

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
heres a better question... what were your levels PRIOR to the cycle? what's "normal" for you?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty I don't feel too different, lately I have been under a lot of stress, buying another home, kids going back to school, and in the process of getting married. Don't know if that would effect my test levels. Body composition hasn't changed much, lifts are down but that's because I've just been minting during the summer. Sex drive has deminished, but I guess i just attributed that to age, or the fact that sex and women have become overated to me, as I'm a single dad of 3 raising them solely by myself and I more intrested by a woman who can run family instead of just spreading her legs, lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shame on me, never got baseline done
then theres literally no way to know if that 230 is even low for you. could be normal.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
then theres literally no way to know if that 230 is even low for you. could be normal.
Yeah, I will see if I can find another doctor, because my doctor said it was low, but ok... pisses me off. I don't know of any TRT clinics, I don't what other doctor to see

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I go and get another test done just to be sure nothing was off, if there really could be something off, ugh

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
When did you last take exemestane, how long ago was the last dosing?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kudos on raising 3 kiddos, that's a massive task!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just for my future reference , why recommend trt vs trying to fix it?
like can a PH cycle mess u up permanently?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
In case I don't get a chance to reply to this.

It takes up to 4 months (typically 3) to fully recover from a hormone cycle, from your last dose. This includes PCT.
T tests should be taken in the early morning. You took that test at nearly 5PM, it could have dropped 200 points in that time.
Your LH/FSH are lower for your age, a sign of suppression (your pituitary is suppressed) but could also indicate recovery. Without E levels, hard to say.

Shot in the dark here, but it's possible the exemestane worked too good for you. If it jacked your T to 1200+, your E would have gone up too. Long story short, wouldn't help gyno, could take 3-4 months to recover.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just for my future reference , why recommend trt vs trying to fix it?
like can a PH cycle mess u up permanently?
To answer your second question, it's possible. Proper pct and bloodwork bloodwork bloodwork are your best bet. Is it likely however? No.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer your second question, it's possible. Proper pct and bloodwork bloodwork bloodwork are your best bet. Is it likely however? No.
thank u bro.
that's why i was saying damn can he try to fix it vs jump into trt.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When did you last take exemestane, how long ago was the last dosing?
Exemestane was in end of may as soon as the gyno showed up. Started with 12.5mg each day, made me feel like death, then went 12.5 every other day, but still in felt real bad on it. Stopped after 2 weeks

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In case I don't get a chance to reply to this.

It takes up to 4 months (typically 3) to fully recover from a hormone cycle, from your last dose. This includes PCT.
T tests should be taken in the early morning. You took that test at nearly 5PM, it could have dropped 200 points in that time.
Your LH/FSH are lower for your age, a sign of suppression (your pituitary is suppressed) but could also indicate recovery. Without E levels, hard to say.

Shot in the dark here, but it's possible the exemestane worked too good for you. If it jacked your T to 1200+, your E would have gone up too. Long story short, wouldn't help gyno, could take 3-4 months to recover.
Yes the test was done at exactly 5:00 because I was last one at the lab that day... I can understand the pct part, I just can understand I got so suppressed from such a mild cycle and I was only on it for 3 weeks when I noticed gyno. I will request another blood test with full hormones. And have it drawn early morning...

I never felt anything like exemestane, I was severely depressed, I didn't want to do anything, work, eat, talk to people it was bad.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gyno developes not only from high or elevated estrogen, but with the combo of low test. I'd get the blood work redone and have someone knowledgable read it. Also, I'm not a believer in estrogen control agents on a DAILY basis.
So you do not believe in homeostasis? Interesting approach. Apparently AIs have extremely long half life's where you can dose em every few days and maintain stability? Not sure where you developed this logic from..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried to find an endocrinologist in my area, there are only 3 withing 30 miles and have waiting list right after the 1st of the year... don't know what other options I have as far as something sooner

Willtolift

Awards
I've tried to find an endocrinologist in my area, there are only 3 withing 30 miles and have waiting list right after the 1st of the year... don't know what other options I have as far as something sooner
You could try a reliable online TRT clinic. Plus, most endocrinologists are gonna give you some wacked out roller coaster ride dosing schedule if they're even willing to put you on testosterone .

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could try a reliable online TRT clinic. Plus, most endocrinologists are gonna give you some wacked out roller coaster ride dosing schedule if they're even willing to put you on testosterone .
I guess I just want someone to read my results better. I don't want to go on trt, I just want my hpta to recover, if that is in fact what is wrong...

really I just want my stuff to start working again... would pct protocol even work at this point to try and stimulate testosterone production? Nolva/clomid?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try a clomid "restart"
Like 50,50,25,25? Whole separate topic but finding legit stuff anymore is hard. I wonder if endocrinologist or doctor can prescribe me clomid, at least I know I'd be getting legit stuff

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I guess I just want someone to read my results better. I don't want to go on trt, I just want my hpta to recover, if that is in fact what is wrong...

really I just want my stuff to start working again... would pct protocol even work at this point to try and stimulate testosterone production? Nolva/clomid?
My favorite restart protocol is
Torem
120/120/80/80/40/40
CLOMID
100/50/50/50/25/25
Exemestane e3d 12.5mg to mop up intra-testicular estrogen

Natty supps to add-
Stinging Nettle Root 1.4g daily(lowers shbg)
Longjack 300-600mg daily
Vitamin D WITH VITAMIN K(necessary IMO)
10k IU every 2 days or 5k IU ED
Mucuna Puriens extract- 400-600mg ED
A good multivitamin that supplies zinc and magnesium

Best restart you can do IMO

However you don't have baseline estrogen or Prolactin, which are both very suppressive so this approach is like a full on attack to get your body revving however it may not be necessary if we could get a better idea of the rest of baseline. However that's most definitely one of the best restarts

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite restart protocol is
Torem
120/120/80/80/40/40
CLOMID
100/50/50/50/25/25
Exemestane e3d 12.5mg to mop up intra-testicular estrogen

Natty supps to add-
Stinging Nettle Root 1.4g daily(lowers shbg)
Longjack 300-600mg daily
Vitamin D WITH VITAMIN K(necessary IMO)
10k IU every 2 days or 5k IU ED
Mucuna Puriens extract- 400-600mg ED
A good multivitamin that supplies zinc and magnesium

Best restart you can do IMO

However you don't have baseline estrogen or Prolactin, which are both very suppressive so this approach is like a full on attack to get your body revving however it may not be necessary if we could get a better idea of the rest of baseline. However that's most definitely one of the best restarts
Thanks, that is a big restart, hard to get torem, I used it once before and got it off a cancer patient.

How should I establish a baseline, get tested in another month to see where I am at? Supplement ways I'm only on my basics, zma, multi vit/min, fish oil, creatine, bcaa

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks, that is a big restart, hard to get torem, I used it once before and got it off a cancer patient.

How should I establish a baseline, get tested in another month to see where I am at? Supplement ways I'm only on my basics, zma, multi vit/min, fish oil, creatine, bcaa
My apologies didn't know you got baseline prolactin tested. To be honest if exemestane made you feel like death you were probably crushing estrogen so your prolactin and estrogen don't seem to be the problem. As I suspected the first time... It seems your HPTA is damaged OR not fully started up yet. I'd run that pct protocol it's the best bet IMO.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My apologies didn't know you got baseline prolactin tested. To be honest if exemestane made you feel like death you were probably crushing estrogen so your prolactin and estrogen don't seem to be the problem. As I suspected the first time... It seems your HPTA is damaged OR not fully started up yet. I'd run that pct protocol it's the best bet IMO.
Well said, and it was my thoughts too that if exemestane was making me feel like that my estrogen was obliterated... only thing is I don't know why my hpta was shutdown. Up to that point I had run any phs in about 18 months (Sept 2014) I had run lj100 at 600mg for 4 weeks back in February of this year and I loved it, other than that I don't know what could of shut me down?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Well said, and it was my thoughts too that if exemestane was making me feel like that my estrogen was obliterated... only thing is I don't know why my hpta was shutdown. Up to that point I had run any phs in about 18 months (Sept 2014) I had run lj100 at 600mg for 4 weeks back in February of this year and I loved it, other than that I don't know what could of shut me down?

AGE, stress, drinking, smoking, tons of our daily habits effect it, especially sleep!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stress, and lack of sleep would be the culprits in my case. No smoking or drinking... but how do I explain gyno, how did that occur

I mean 2 weeks after noticing gyno I took exemestane and felt like death. So if my estrogen wasn't high, then what caused it

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doctor wouldn't refer me to an endocrinologist. Want me to get mammogram. Had one done, and it's gyno. I tried getting doctor to prescribe me clomid, as I showed him studies where it is used to boost mens test.

If not, I will get another blood test and this time get my estrogen checked as well and have it done 1st thing in the morning. My other route is to run clomid, nolva, exem, as mentioned above to try and restart my hpta. I don't have a legit source, so I may get research grade.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Just my observation, but I think you're in recovery. I'd give it a month. I know it's hard to do because I've been there after a cycle and seen my T at 250 wondering if it will ever recover. Gave it 3 months and it did, and in fact recovered higher possibly because I lost a little extra weight to boot. Of the doctors I've talked to about suppression, they said they've always seen their patients eventually recover to baseline after some time.

The gyno I can't really comment on other than to say certain hormones can cause agitation or inflammation, same with the prostate. This should also "flare down" on it's own.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would take low dose clomid for 60 days followed by inhibit e for 30 days. You can get clomid from board sponsor CEM.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PROLACTIN PROLACTIN PROLACTIN, supresses LH, FSH, and testosterone and causes gyno. Go to a doc, tell them you don't want TRT but your prl is high.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PROLACTIN PROLACTIN PROLACTIN, supresses LH, FSH, and testosterone and causes gyno. Go to a doc, tell them you don't want TRT but your prl is high.
I thought my prolactin was within range? If it was prolactin that would make sense, because I ruled out estrogen because exemestane crushed me. On the natural side I don't know of too many good prolactin supplements, that could actually work.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS inhibit P is best prolactin supplements imo or BLR prolactrone

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS inhibit P is best prolactin supplements imo or BLR prolactrone
Can't go wrong with either product. Both reputable companies with great people working for them!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went back to see doctor, I got him to prescribe me raloxifene for my gyno, I am going to run 60mg for 10 days then 30mg until gone. He wouldn't prescribe me clomid nor anything else, says my low test levels are fluke.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear on the update. I think Clomid will just exacerbate things this far into recovery. Let us know if you get another test.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wad going to run ralox for 2 months because that is how much I was given then get new blood work

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tell me how the ralox goes! I'm going to be running it after the cycle I'm on now to help kill some gyno I've had since puberty.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ralox is the weakest of the serms, not good for a restart

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His prolactin is not at all high. It's just above mid range