Time to take exemestane? Please help.

Brandon25

Awards
I'm currently on week 4 of an 8 week cycle of sup3r 1 andro and 4 andro. Yestersay I noticed some acne on my face. And I never have acne. I take the andros 3 times a day. I have exemestane on hand as well as clomid for pct. since acne is caused do to the andros how do I need to begin dosing exemestane. 12.5mg every 3 days? I just can't stand the acne. It's not bad but it's on my face. Thanks for the help.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exem won't fix acne bro. I could tell by the title of the thread that you didn't need exem. You will know when you really need to jump on it.

Brandon25

Awards
I gotcha. I just read that acne is a side affect of the elevated estrogen levels. So the acne will just clear up on its own huh?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Exemestane is so your estrogen gets regulated. (IE you don't grow tits) you can try some zit stuff but honestly you may just need to wait until your hormones go back to normal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I gotcha. I just read that acne is a side affect of the elevated estrogen levels. So the acne will just clear up on its own huh?
Yep, just part of messing with hormonals. It will level out.

Brandon25

Awards
So when exactly should I dose exemestane? Like what sides. Also during pct someone told me take it e3d at 12.5mg. Along with clomid regularly

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah during your PCT or if you have any nipple or Pec tissue flare ups on cycle

Brandon25

Awards
Gotcha. Hopefully this acne goes away soon. Guess I'll just wash my face more often lol.