Its gonna be LGD 4033 for me!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Ok so as some of you know I am running mk677 at 25mg/day, 5 on,2 off with cjc w/dac, 750mcg e3d.
I have been contemplating my next step as far as trying a sarm and I have decided I am going to add LGD4033 with my 150mg/week trt dose of test cyp. I will continue my mk/cjc stack as I plan on running that , well, for a very long time. Ive already been on it for approaching 17 weeks or so with no end in sight. I see a lot of people running sarms stacks etc. I really dont think with a sarm that is as suppressive as LGD thats the way to go. I think running it with a test base is the way to go. By simply using my trt dose of test I should be able to get a pretty clear indication of exactly what LGD4033 is capable of doing. I have decided to log it here and after i run it I will share my experiences much like I have in my MK677 thread ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/283904-mk667-no-bs.html ). I actually started today so lets take it from here. One of my concerns is my lipids. I have noticed that LGD seems to be pretty bad on cholesterol so I am taking red yeast rice as well as taking krill oil and really watching my diet. I already got pre cycle bloods and everything looks great. Ill be getting bloods 4 weeks in and I will share my BW results when I get them.
Anyone who has used LGD have any thoughts or suggestions for me? If so please chime in.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Don't have experience with LGD yet, but I'm about to add LGD to my Androsterone cycle in 2 weeks.

I have run Osta twice and you definitely need a test base of some sort because it effects Libido after a few weeks.

I will also be running Molecular Nutrition Lipid Stable & Anteaus Labs Talos to help with cholesterol.

I took pre cycle bloods as well and will probably do bloods about 4 to 6 weeks into LGD because i plan on
running it for 8 to 10 weeks.

YoungBodyBuil might be able to share some insight. I believe he's run LGD about 7 times...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In. I took LGD for all of 8 days at literally only 2mg/day as an experiment once and it pissed off my gyno ASAP so I discontinued. The only discussion I've been able to find on LGD's relationship to gynocemastia purports the notion that AI's, SERMs and prolactin control are of little use. So I basically had to simply discontinue use.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. I took LGD for all of 8 days at literally only 2mg/day as an experiment once and it pissed off my gyno ASAP so I discontinued. The only discussion I've been able to find on LGD's relationship to gynocemastia purports the notion that AI's, SERMs and prolactin control are of little use. So I basically had to simply discontinue use.
What brand of LGD was it...? Was it RC..?

i've seen a few people post that they tested RC SARMS and some of them came back as Anadrol and
other Anabolic Steroids.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
What brand of LGD was it...? Was it RC..?

i've seen a few people post that they tested RC SARMS and some of them came back as Anadrol and
other Anabolic Steroids.
not only is this unlikely but its virtually impossible. There is not one rc company out there that would risk whats at risk by selling an actual anabolic steroid. Thats up there with the most absurd , ridiculous posts i have ever seen posted anywhere.
Please do me a favor and refrain from posting in my log. Anyone that displays ignorance at a level such as you have by posting that can be of no use to a quality log such as I intend for this to be.
At any rate I have the coa on my LGD, its legit.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not only is this unlikely but its virtually impossible. There is not one rc company out there that would risk whats at risk by selling an actual anabolic steroid. Thats up there with the most absurd , ridiculous posts i have ever seen posted anywhere.
Please do me a favor and refrain from posting in my log. Anyone that displays ignorance at a level such as you have by posting
that can be of no use to a quality log such as I intend for this to be.

Im not making this stuff up.

Here's the post by fueledpassion i was mentioning.

I have to chime in here. Older thread but important in regards to Ceretropic and likely many other "Ostarine" suppliers.

I've long said that Ostarine bought online has a 99% chance of being faked as something else or nothing at all.
In Ceretropic's case, the Ostarine I allowed my wife to use was not Ostarine, but rather Anadrol.

Yes, you read correctly - Anadrol. A-Bombs. The mother of all oral steroids. Fortunately, this particular steroid
is well-tolerated by women. My wife went side-effect free for 12 weeks and saw several lbs of lean mass increases
as well as a slight drop in body fat. I believe the initial 5 weeks she packed on 5lbs of muscle and burned 2lbs of fat,
if I remember correctly.

Be warned. None of these "SARMS" are what you think they are. If you really want to know, go buy a steroid
testing kit and put a few drops in the test vials to see for yourself. I have the pictures of the test kit results to
confirm if it really comes to that but rest assured, everything, results, sides (or lack thereof) and test results
point to oxymetholone AKA Anadrol.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/277012-sarm-brand-recommendations-2.html

And I've also seen other posts on the forums mentioning the some SARMS are actually prohormones being
sold as SARMS. Not everyone is doing this obviously, there are legitimate companies.

Im not ignorant, nor did I questions the source of your LGD. i was asking Hyde because of his sides.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
^^ just because someone says it doesnt mean it is true. Anyone stupid enough to believe that is an idiot. Now please do not clutter my log with such nonsense.
ALso anyone with half a brain and some organic chemistry knowledge would realize that sarms are so structurally similar to pharmaceutical androgens it is quite possible that on a test such as labmax a false positive is more than a likely possibility. No company would substitute an illegal, more expensive compound for a readily available and comparably inexpensive sarm.
Just because u read it on the interwebz doesnt mean its true. Now PLEASE STOP cluttering up my log!
If you are that concerned re Hyde take it to pm please. Thank You.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Please do me a favor and refrain from posting in my log. Anyone that displays ignorance at a level such as you have by posting that can be of no use to a quality log such as I intend for this to be.
Lets be honest RC Companies are pushing the boundaries of legality as it is, its not that absurd sounding. How many actual main stream companies have been found spiking with illegal compounds that's more ridiculous to me then a company selling a product that's "not intended for human use"

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Lets be honest RC Companies are pushing the boundaries of legality as it is, its not that absurd sounding. How many acutal main stream companbies have been found spiking with illegal compounds thats more rediciolous to me then a company selling a product thats "not intended for human use"
If you want to discuss this start a thread on it. This is my LGD log. How about you have a bit of respect for that and discuss this elsewhere.
I started the thread to log my LGD, not debate what rc companies put in their products, god knows we could open up quite the panecea if we spread that to supplement companies and protein powder suppliers and everyone across the entire industry but obviously that isnt the purpose of this thread. I would think senior members here would be able to respect that.
In sure you need to defend your fellow TGB rep and all but let it go please, you are ****ting all over my log and I do not appreciate it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely no disrespect for you Stanley. Carry on bro.

Enjoy your LGD run :biggthumpup:

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If you want to discuss this start a thread on it. This is my LGD log. How about you have a bit of respect for that and discuss this elsewhere.
I started the thread to log my LGD, not debate what rc companies put in their products, god knows we could open up quite the panecea if we spread that to supplement companies and protein powder suppliers and everyone across the entire industry but obviously that isnt the purpose of this thread. I would think senior members here would be able to respect that.
In sure you need to defend your fellow TGB rep and all but let it go please, you are ****ting all over my log and I do not appreciate it.
Fair enough, enjoy the LGD Brother!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Fair enough, enjoy the LGD Brother!
Thanks Guys, I hope so. Time will tell. Hard to separate the hype and marketing BS from the reality of the deal so I hope to be able to accomplish that to some degree here. Some of these sarms companies make this stuff out to be tren x10 and we all know that cant be the case!!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Stan, when are you starting the LGD and what dose are you going with?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone stupid enough to believe that is an idiot.
I'll assume that was directed initially at me, then at vujade. I'll be short and I will not reciprocate the next response from you. Anyone who wishes to continue this topic of conversation, please do so in the threads already mentioned with links by vujade. We're not here to derail this thread. We're here to learn. If I see that someone has responded to this post in THIS thread, I will not entertain their thoughts, comments or questions on the other thread or in PM. Do NOT reply to me here unless you are the OP. Otherwise I will not respond.

I would politely suggest that you are 'sticking your head in the sand' if you think that a grey market is not willing to use a grey compound as a masquerade for previously banned (but very effective) AAS.

You don't have to trust me or anyone at all on the matter. Continue as you please. But if someone were to put a gun to your head and demand you to swear by the product being what it's marketed to be, would you? I would swear by the opposite, as a matter of fact. It doesn't mean the product isn't effective, it just means it probably isn't Ostarine. Ostarine works in profound ways that current "Ostarine" products do not exemplify. Other SARMs are no different. They are harder to make, patented and held close to the belt by these pharma research companies and are certainly more expensive. I believe one month supply of legit Ostarine from GTx was running in the thousands of dollars.

I was already a skeptic to begin with due to the Project Manager of GTx informing me of the woes of Ostarine during his Phase 1 & 2 clinical testing. He went on to say that all but one supplier worldwide was faked or counterfeited and that this is a compound that the black/grey market should not be trusted with - they simply didn't have the actual formula for making this stuff. A bunch of near-miss compounds and flat out oral AAS were being sold as SARMs, particularly Ostarine.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Yeah so anyway, back to my LGD Log....
What I actually think I may do is not take anything for my cholesterol the first 4 weeks of my cycle. That way I can get an idea of just how bad LGD really is on the lipid profile as thats when I am getting my mid cycle bloods. What I take from then on in the way of cholesterol supps will be dictated by my blood work. The only thing I will be doing that I initially mentioned is that I will be on very clean, fairly high in fiber diet.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
I did a 6-8 cycle of lgs from primeval labs. Pretty sure the stuff is legit. I dosed at 10mg a day usually before workout. I didn't get any bloods done or any medical tests done... Prob should have. I DO know that you get pretty sick pumps, vascularity and some nice fullness to the traps and shoulders. Currently I'm on day 6 of LGD/MK677. I was going to wait to add a test base till the lethargy kicks in<day 14 usually> but the bloat from the MK is real so I deceived to start my episndro today at 400mg. Hopefully the drying effect does wonders.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
OK so I should have my pre cycle blood results today. Im kind of kicking myself as I had an opportunity to get my igf/gh tested again as I am running my mk/cjc stack. I have baseline, 6 week and 10 week bloods from that but this would have been like week 16 or 17 but I didnt order gh or igf tests. The cost adds up but now Im wishing I had.
Anyway so far not too much to report. I had a bit of trouble sleeping but I dont think that was from the LGD, had a lot on my mind. Ill be hitting the gym tonight so we will see if i notice anything at all. Usually when I run an oral aas its about now i MAY start to notice some subtle changes , ie like pumps with dbol etc so we will see.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'll be interested in this, as I postponed an LGD run for another month or two.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Why did u put it off if you dont mind me asking?
Was testing out a natural product - nothing health related or anything. I also want to go grab some off cycle blood work (4 months since stopping PCT SERMs) and am too lazy to drive down there :D

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your gonna love Lgd bro, it's great stuff

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Start at 1-2 mg for first day or two, then bump to 5mg. I found the results become apparent around 4-6 weeks. I have done 5mg for four weeks and 10mg for four weeks and the results were similar. Sides are harsher on 10. All in all I would say to ride the 5mg out for a while and see how you like it, then bump to 10. After 8 weeks I found very little changes, so I would say an 8 week run would be good.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here's the post by fueledpassion i was mentioning.

I have to chime in here. Older thread but important in regards to Ceretropic and likely many other "Ostarine" suppliers.

I've long said that Ostarine bought online has a 99% chance of being faked as something else or nothing at all.
In Ceretropic's case, the Ostarine I allowed my wife to use was not Ostarine, but rather Anadrol.

Yes, you read correctly - Anadrol. A-Bombs. The mother of all oral steroids. Fortunately, this particular steroid
is well-tolerated by women. My wife went side-effect free for 12 weeks and saw several lbs of lean mass increases
as well as a slight drop in body fat. I believe the initial 5 weeks she packed on 5lbs of muscle and burned 2lbs of fat,
if I remember correctly.

Be warned. None of these "SARMS" are what you think they are. If you really want to know, go buy a steroid
testing kit and put a few drops in the test vials to see for yourself. I have the pictures of the test kit results to
confirm if it really comes to that but rest assured, everything, results, sides (or lack thereof) and test results
point to oxymetholone AKA Anadrol.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/277012-sarm-brand-recommendations-2.html

And I've also seen other posts on the forums mentioning the some SARMS are actually prohormones being
sold as SARMS. Not everyone is doing this obviously, there are legitimate companies.

Im not ignorant, nor did I questions the source of your LGD. i was asking Hyde because of his sides.

i wish my osta was a-bomb lol

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So I am like a week in with this stuff. My pre cycle blood work was good to go.
So far id liken this to a dbol with no bloat maybe? Something along those lines? I def feel and can tell I am on something and on something fairly potent but I am not getting bloat or water retention like I do with say drol or dbol.
Anyway my strength is going up a bit and one thing I do notice is unlike say a dbol, which makes me lose my appetite at times, this stuff seems to be making me hungry. Anyway its just been a week, no major things to report really. Ill post back in a week or so, sooner if something major comes up.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I am like a week in with this stuff. My pre cycle blood work was good to go.
So far id liken this to a dbol with no bloat maybe? Something along those lines? I def feel and can tell I am on something and on something fairly potent but I am not getting bloat or water retention like I do with say drol or dbol.
Anyway my strength is going up a bit and one thing I do notice is unlike say a dbol, which makes me lose my appetite at times, this stuff seems to be making me hungry. Anyway its just been a week, no major things to report really. Ill post back in a week or so, sooner if something major comes up.
The hunger on lgd is crazy and you won't get fat if you eat for fuel. Honestly I had so many cheats (mostly post workout) when I ran lgd and it didnt effect me negatively at all, if anything just made me fuller and gave me more strentgh.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
The hunger on lgd is crazy and you won't get fat if you eat for fuel. Honestly I had so many cheats (mostly post workout) when I ran lgd and it didnt effect me negatively at all, if anything just made me fuller and gave me more strentgh.
OK thats good to know because yes as I said my hunger is way through the roof so I have been doing what I tend to do, follow my instincts which in this case has been to eat! Until it starts to effect me negatively I will continue to do so!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran fight pharm Ltd at 10mg and literally felt no added negative sides. Strength increase and power increase.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I ran fight pharm Ltd at 10mg and literally felt no added negative sides. Strength increase and power increase.
Thats encouraging. Im looking forward to my mid cycle bloods to see exactly what they have to say. Im primarily interested in my lipids and my psa and my liver values.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, interested what the (real, not fake US stuff ;)) Red Yeast Rice and Krill Oil do. Stan, did I miss your dosage schedule for the LGD?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Yeah, interested what the (real, not fake US stuff ;)) Red Yeast Rice and Krill Oil do. Stan, did I miss your dosage schedule for the LGD?
The red yeast rice is a natural source of statins which lower bad cholesterol and improve good cholesterol. Krill oil is a source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, also which should improve lipids as well as reduce inflammation.
Ill be taking 10mg/day.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The red yeast rice is a natural source of statins which lower bad cholesterol and improve good cholesterol. Krill oil is a source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, also which should improve lipids as well as reduce inflammation.
Ill be taking 10mg/day.
10mg, gotcha. My RYR comment was about you using an Asian source for the RYR - U.S. RYR can not contain any appreciable amounts of Statins per the FDA ;)

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
10mg, gotcha. My RYR comment was about you using an Asian source for the RYR - U.S. RYR can not contain any appreciable amounts of Statins per the FDA ;)
Yeah i always get my red yeast rice from overseas for that very reason.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm in for this, appreciate the log Stanley

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the log!

And I agree, i hate supp places pushing SARMS, reckless and unneeded heat IMO

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Ok so I can def feel the LGD but I dont quite know yet what to compare it too really. Im getting stronger and I feel good . There is not a lot of water retention with it which I suppose is good. Im hoping the next week or so give me more of a definitive idea as far as what I am dealing with. Thats about all till next week.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
8 weeks at 8mgs was awesome for me put on 15 and kept 12-13 . Didn't even feel lethargic till week 7. Really good definition came out in my mid section on that cycle . Abs just really popped

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
8 weeks at 8mgs was awesome for me put on 15 and kept 12-13 . Didn't even feel lethargic till week 7. Really good definition came out in my mid section on that cycle . Abs just really popped
I've been debating dosage. I just may do 8 at 8mg for the first time. I have a ton of it, so will adjust the next time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been debating dosage. I just may do 8 at 8mg for the first time. I have a ton of it, so will adjust the next time.
I gave a buddy some last fall when I decided not to mess with it (as it bugged my gyno immediately). This dude has incredible genetics mind you (currently competing at the World Amateur level in United States Strongman), but I told him to take 8 for the first month then bump to 12 for the second. He was also taking cheap plain old DHEA pills. He gained 20 hard pounds in 7 weeks before he started cutting to make weight. Still had his abs at 245lbs. He's exceptional, but it's reasonable to think 10lbs for anyone on a surplus would be reasonable.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I can def feel the LGD but I dont quite know yet what to compare it too really. Im getting stronger and I feel good . There is not a lot of water retention with it which I suppose is good. Im hoping the next week or so give me more of a definitive idea as far as what I am dealing with. Thats about all till next week.
When I noticed it it reminded me a little of taking PA... I got this tingly chest sensation. Idk how to describe it. It's almost like DOMS though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
are you also noticing the rest time between sets is shortened? another words, ready to go on faster than before?

I find that i can recoup faster between sets with LGD.

also mentioned about the appetite comment, have to totally agree. this did subside for me around 3 weeks in

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lgd is weird in the sense you just kind of notice strength increases and better definition , no on feeling no real side effects for me just started to put up more weight and become more defined

migseattle

Awards
Thats encouraging. Im looking forward to my mid cycle bloods to see exactly what they have to say. Im primarily interested in my lipids and my psa and my liver values.
Subbed. I'm very interested in your conclusions regarding lipids. I ran an 8-week cycle of LGD and my HDL was decimated (17 at the end) so it'd be great to compare notes. Just like you I didn't take any supps to help cholesterol, not even in PCT. I'm just waiting to see if it normalizes by itself.

The other noteworthy side effect was significant suppression so be ready to do a proper PCT after your run.

Happy to share more detailed blood results if you're interested.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
are you also noticing the rest time between sets is shortened? another words, ready to go on faster than before?

I find that i can recoup faster between sets with LGD.

also mentioned about the appetite comment, have to totally agree. this did subside for me around 3 weeks in
Im pretty set in my time between sets so thats not something I have taken notice of. Now that you have mentioned it I will pay attention to it to see if I notice a faster recovery time between sets.