3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine + Test Cypionate

Willtolift

Awards
So I have zero experience with thyroid hormones. A decent amount with AAS & stimulants...
I am considering running a 6-8 week cut basing my diet around keto while using ECA & 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine. I'm on 250mgs of test cyp every 5-7 days, so I am not too worried about catabolism. Any advice, experience, or ideas on how to set the dosages up would be appreciated. Also what are the top 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine products on the market?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why not just go for 25mcg of T3 if you are only cycle? I would leave 3,3 and 3,5 for those not running hormones. I run TT33 in the offseason when not on cycle, but t3 when on.

Willtolift

Awards
Why not just go for 25mcg of T3 if you are only cycle? I would leave 3,3 and 3,5 for those not running hormones. I run TT33 in the offseason when not on cycle, but t3 when on.
I'm always on test.

Willtolift

Awards
Other factor is I don't have a source for T3 and I'm not going to consider RC or online. As I am not willing to risk taking overdosed thyroid hormones or waste money on something bunk.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Other factor is I don't have a source for T3 and I'm not going to consider RC or online. As I am not willing to risk taking overdosed thyroid hormones or waste money on something bunk.
I don't blame you, I wouldn't dabble with research t3 either bro