Synergistic Compounds

Jock.Bu

Jock.Bu

Awards
Wanted to start list of all synergistic compounds advisable to take alongside M-Stane (methylstenbolone, 2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one; 4 weeks, 8-16 mg ed).

For instance, DMZ (Dimethylzine, 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine, 4-6 weeks, 30-45 mg ed) is often paired with M-Stane.

A lower dose of each compound is typically recommended when pairing two synergistic compounds together.

Thanks in advance if you're able to contribute to such a proposed list of synergistic compounds with M-Stane; this would be quite helpful for the AM community and its members for future reference.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I know I seen YoungBodyBuil had a good write up about this before I'll try and find it or hopefully he can drop in here as well

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren and Trest stack well as they are both non-methylated. It is adviseable not to stack them both as they are both 19-nor compounds. Most any non-methyl would stack well with M-Sten.

Take care when stacking any other methyls with it. Many people do it but it is higher risk for toxicity and lipid levels. I definitely wouldn't advise stacking more than 1 methyl with it even though I've seen stacked product with Msten and 2-3 other compounds. Msten is very potent in my experience and really doesn't need another methyl with it. Just my .02.

Jock.Bu

Jock.Bu

Awards
So far we have the following compounds to pair synergistically with M-Stane:

Trenvar
Trest (good test base)
DMZ (although two methyls aren't highly recommend)
Alpha1agreda Jebrook Thanks, it is great to have your guys input in order to add to the thread. Synergistic might even mean expanding this to include which compounds may act well because they increased RBC (i.e., increase work capacity due to improved oxygen capacity), acts as a mild anti-e (just saying as I understand M-Sten doesn't get easily converted to estrogen, if any), improved vascularity, etc. If anyone has any others to add to the list, feel free to share.

canarmy

Awards
Ran havoc (epi) & m-sten, gains were incredible.

Epi 20/30/30/30/40
M sten 10/15/15/20/0