Seeking advice on SARM Stacks. LGD/Ostarine/Cardanine ?

Romero

Romero

Awards
I'm a noob when it comes to SARMs. I've done a little research but I was wondering what would your opinions be on a stack such as:

LGD 4033 - 10mg a day
Ostarine - 25mg a day
Cardanine - 20mg a day

To note: I'm currently on a Test Enanthate cycle (600mg/week). Would it be worth throwing it in there before I finish or after?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I would pick one or other other in terms of your Sarms LGD and Ostarine. GW isn't a Sarm so you can run longer and don't have to worry about suppression. I've done 20mg Ostarine with a low dose of 5 LGD and 20mg of GW. Great results. And now is where I start to get negative feedback for posting this. Here it comes.....

Reds@Anabolic

Awards
I'm on the same Test E cycle you are. 600mg/week with Aromasin EOD. In my second month now, and seeing the results start to happen. Good stuff.

Regarding SARMS: I had previously tried an 8 week cycle of Ostarine, Cardarine, S4, and LGD, (which should be an insane stack that produces SOME results) with little no results in comparison to the Test E cycle I am on now. My guess is that either the place I got them from didn't make them right, or SARMS in general are just not anabolic enough to cause any noticeable results. I think I did see a drop in libido when the cycle ended though, so at least I had some proof that they are having some effect. (And Cardarine does give you an extra rep or two in the gymn, which can mean alot when you are trying to beat your PRs and bust through plateaus.)

So in general, I would say that I didn't see the results I was looking for in SARMS (noticable anabolic growth), where the Test E cycle is easily doing exactly that.

Your results may vary, but I would recommend purchasing smaller quanties to avoid having wasted money in case they don't work for you either.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I've run lgd alone and osta alone and both stacked together. I can tell you stacking both did produce very nicr gains for me... as well as the healing benefits :)