Xtreme Stack by Alphalab Technologies

L

liftingguy123

Awards
I just bought the Xtreme Stack by alphalab technologies, if anybody is familiar with this compound I would like to know what you guys recommend that I stack along side with it, I was planning on running MK677 with it, and some sort of cycle support. But any other insight would be greatly appreciated.

N

Night hog

Banned
Awards
When are you running it? I found some Xtreme mass by alphalab yesterday which is Msten and wasn't sure if it was any good. Let us know how it is? Thanks

L

liftingguy123

Awards
I plan on starting it in around 3 weeks, I ordered it early because i had a fear that it would get taken off the market. I should probably keep a log on here sometime around september the 12th or so.

K

Killcure666

Awards
I plan on starting it in around 3 weeks, I ordered it early because i had a fear that it would get taken off the market. I should probably keep a log on here sometime around september the 12th or so.
Please do a log! I will definitely subscribe and follow. I've been curious about the legitimacy of alpha lab products. They have an interesting line up of products but people have had negative experiences with this company