Epiandrosterone, a Metabolite of Testosterone Precursor, Blocks L-type Calcium Channe

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Not really that bad as it will lower blood pressure and DHT on the other hand may increase it. Shouldn't make much of a difference but that are only educated guesses to be honest.

Not really a good thing to mess with the heart without being necessary but there are worse scenarios.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I think anything that affects the heart should be taken seriously, but doesn't seem like this is necessarily a bad thing. Sounds like it just decreased blood pressure and heart rate.

Seen some articles saying EpiAndro had partial stimulatory effects which is probably why most run it as a pre-workout.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think anything that affects the heart should be taken seriously, but doesn't seem like this is necessary a bad thing. Sounds like it just decreased blood pressure and heart rate.

Seen some articles saying EpiAndro had partial stimulatory effects which is probably why most run it as a pre-workout.
It's weird because it definitely raised my BP.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Like Bunshichi said, EpiAndro might lower it, while DHT appears to raise it. Could just be the conversion to DHT.

Personally I think andros and DHT are a bit of a double-edged sword in that short term use may do one thing, but long term may lead to another. Add exercise into the mix and just those factors alone can make it hard to pinpoint a clear answer. In short, I just don't think we know enough about DHT. A lot still think it causes hair-loss...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me this sounds like a good thing but im by no means a genius

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Personally I think andros and DHT are a bit of a double-edged sword in that short term use may do one thing, but long term may lead to another. Add exercise into the mix and just those factors alone can make it hard to pinpoint a clear answer. In short, I just don't think we know enough about DHT. A lot still think it causes hair-loss...
Why do you only say andros and DHT are s double edged sword, and not all androgens?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Why do you only say andros and DHT are s double edged sword, and not all androgens?
All steroids are technically classified as androgens. We mostly have a good idea of the effects of popular steroids and what to expect. When it comes to the byproducts they convert to, DHT and andros specifically, there doesn't appear to be very much solid information.

DHT melts fat, yet studies say you can gain fat on it.
DHT grows hair, yet studies say it makes you bald.
DHT enlarges prostate, yet it's being used to treat prostate enlargement.

Just to point out a few.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All steroids are technically classified as androgens. We mostly have a good idea of the effects of popular steroids and what to expect. When it comes to the byproducts they convert to, DHT and andros specifically, there doesn't appear to be very much solid information.

DHT melts fat, yet studies say you can gain fat on it.
DHT grows hair, yet studies say it makes you bald.
DHT enlarges prostate, yet it's being used to treat prostate enlargement.

Just to point out a few.
Gotcha.