Testicular atrophy from 30 day Havoc cycle..

Hooligunz

Awards
Hello there.

9 weeks ago, almost 10 weeks. I finished my 30 day Havoc Epistane cycle.

Stats:
Age 24
Gender Male
Height 185cm
Weight 87kg

I got pretty good strength gains, and good muscle hardening. (i was on a cut)

And then i went on nolvadex pct dosed as this 20/20/10/10 and 6-bromo 0/0/75/75/75/75.

The thing is now almost 6 weeks after pct ended, my balls are smaller than before i cycled, and the feel deflated. What can i do to reverse this tecticular atrophy?

Will clomid for 4 weeks do anything for me? or am i screwed? I hope someone can help :)

(sorry for my bad english)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you feel other than atrophy? How much smaller are we talking?

One thing to note is size doesnt mean production. You can easily be producing normal amounts of test while having smaller balls then you used to.

However if im going to give a blanket statement without knowing more. I feel comfortable saying 4 weeks of pharma clomid wont hurt. It will only help size get back to normal, and help increase testosterone(even if levels are normal).

However if you feel like your pct failed i recommend, 4 week of torem with 6 weeks clomid and good quality otc test booster for 4 weeks(somethjmg like ol sup3rPCT).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello there.

9 weeks ago, almost 10 weeks. I finished my 30 day Havoc Epistane cycle.

Stats:
Age 24
Gender Male
Height 185cm
Weight 87kg

I got pretty good strength gains, and good muscle hardening. (i was on a cut)

And then i went on nolvadex pct dosed as this 20/20/10/10 and 6-bromo 0/0/75/75/75/75.

The thing is now almost 6 weeks after pct ended, my balls are smaller than before i cycled, and the feel deflated. What can i do to reverse this tecticular atrophy?

Will clomid for 4 weeks do anything for me? or am i screwed? I hope someone can help :)

(sorry for my bad english)
Get blood work/thread

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Get bloods for sure.

If torem and or chlomi dont help you there still is hcg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get bloods for sure.

If torem and or chlomi dont help you there still is hcg
Hcg wont get the boys working if anything it suppressive. Its only to use on cycle or while esters are clearing.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Hcg won't get them working but it will get them bigger.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Switch over and grab some clomid will plump em back up

Hooligunz

Awards

One thing to note is size doesnt mean production. You can easily be producing normal amounts of test while having smaller balls then you used to.

However if im going to give a blanket statement without knowing more. I feel comfortable saying 4 weeks of pharma clomid wont hurt. It will only help size get back to normal, and help increase testosterone(even if levels are normal).

However if you feel like your pct failed i recommend, 4 week of torem with 6 weeks clomid and good quality otc test booster for 4 weeks(somethjmg like ol sup3rPCT).
I feel perfectly fine. Still making gains in the gym. The testicles are the size of a small grape.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel perfectly fine. Still making gains in the gym. The testicles are the size of a small grape.
That is awfully small. I recommend blood work first and for most. However clomid should get the boys to size, and even more so with torem and sup3rPCT combined. (All asuming the clomid and/or torem are legit). However as i said before size really doesnt tell you much, and to know anything you need bloodwork.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
What does anyone think about GNRH/triptorelin for this? Or is the window of opportunity already missed?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does anyone think about GNRH/triptorelin for this? Or is the window of opportunity already missed?
Should still work. It is what they use to make horse more fertility and it does a great job and plumping. Just got to be carefully with this stuff, dose it to high, or to often and it can cause chemical castration. I dont remeber the dose but i wouldnt dose this more then once maybe twice a year with atleast 6 months in between.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Check bloods and if LH FSH is still really low you may take triptorelin.
For me myself risk wouldn't be worth it if I'm not heavily acutely suppressed as the risk increases with the amount LH FSH you already have in the blood.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hcg, 250iu EOD, upon completion, clomid 50mg ED for 4 weeks. Personally, your tamoxifen dose and I use pharma grade as well, would never cut it for me. 40mg gives me the best response.

Hooligunz

Awards

How would you dose the, torem, clomid and sup3rPCT? :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check bloods and if LH FSH is still really low you may take triptorelin.
For me myself risk wouldn't be worth it if I'm not heavily acutely suppressed as the risk increases with the amount LH FSH you already have in the blood.
Trip is honestly to scary to use, I don't trust most research sites to dose trip accurately. It also needs to be ran a very very specific way to be effect. I looked into it and did a lot of research on medical databases. After planning it out, hcg is just an easily option. Hmg also.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Trip is honestly to scary to use, I don't trust most research sites to dose trip accurately. It also needs to be ran a very very specific way to be effect. I looked into it and did a lot of research on medical databases. After planning it out, hcg is just an easily option. Hmg also.
Yeah. I personally would only try Triptorelin if I had my HPTA totally suppressed for a huge amount of time without sign of recovery.