Looking to do a first cycle

BigMatty

Awards
Hey everyone, Ive done the ph thing and ive decided to move up to the next level. A friend of mine gave me some ideas for my first cycle. hes been through quite a few of them himself and his buddies. Im looking for a stack to give me some lean gains while cutting down on some fat. here are my stats
28yrs
5'10
225lbs aprox 15% bf,I would like to get to around 250lbs 10% bf

so im thinking about a 10 week cycle of the following
1-8 sust 250 400mgs wkly
1-10 eq 500 mgs wkly
4-10 winny 50 mgs eod
pct i will have nolva on hand. ill also be taking a liver support maybe something for joint support also due to the winny and i would like to also throw some clen in there somewhere.

i would appreciate it if you guys could give me your opinions/advice about this stack things you would change etc.
Thanks in advance

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
a little jacked up but i've seen worse. here's my idea, hopefully you haven't made a purchase yet:

1-13 test enanthate 250mg 2x weekly (500mg total)
1-12 eq 400mg wkly
12-15 winny 50mgs ED (eod would be pretty useless, not sure if that was a mistake)

start PCT the day after you last winny dose. nolva will suffice. also, if you've got access to it, run HCG with the cycle at 250iu's 2x a week to keep your nuts in check and make PCT that much easier.

a few others might chime in, shouldn't vary too much for what i've got there. also, for what it's worth, i believe sustanon to be a waste of time and money. you'd have to inject EOD to get the full benefit of sust, being that it has a proprionate ester carelessly thrown in the mix. that's why i replaced it with enanthate, one ester, less complications. not to mention, sustanon is horribly overpriced in comparison to straight test enanthate.

also, you say you're looking to reduce bodyfat with this. this is all diet dependent. personally, i think eq is a poor choice for cutting simply because of the hunger cravings that most get from it. better for bulking. but if your willpower is good to go, and the diet is in check, you should be good to go. however, if you have the time, post your diet up for critique. you might benefit greatly from it. :)

BigMatty

Awards
beelzebub

Thanks for the help, I was thinking of going with the test e after doing alot of searches.the 50mg for the winny eod was a mistake, actually i meant to say 1 cc eod. but after reading alot im not sure if i should take it orally or pin it.i think pinning 50mgs ed would be a bit of a pain but if thats what ill have to do then so be it. im trying to research as much as i can. i dont want to just jump into all of this without having any knowledge unlike some of the other newbs posts ive read. i havent bought anything yet either. i wanted to make sure of what exactly ill be doing beforehand. im also not going to start it until my diet is totally in check. that will be the next thing im gonna need advice on. all the the foods for my diet will have to be things i can make the night before so i can bring them to work with me. i work at different times everyday and im in a truck for up to 14 hours a day. i would like to take in about 250 grams of protien a day so atleast three -3 scoop protien shakes a day. im thinking like 4 whole eggs in the am or 10 egg whites. tuna,chicken. maybe olive oil for the fats and maybe a few slices of wheat bread for the carbs. any suggestions on this would also be very appreciated. thanks for all the help.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll need more than 250 grams of protein. Hell, I get more than that natural, and I'm 175 lbs. I'd suggest at least 350. Maybe more. But others can chime in on that.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help, I was thinking of going with the test e after doing alot of searches.the 50mg for the winny eod was a mistake, actually i meant to say 1 cc eod. but after reading alot im not sure if i should take it orally or pin it.i think pinning 50mgs ed would be a bit of a pain but if thats what ill have to do then so be it. im trying to research as much as i can. i dont want to just jump into all of this without having any knowledge unlike some of the other newbs posts ive read. i havent bought anything yet either. i wanted to make sure of what exactly ill be doing beforehand. im also not going to start it until my diet is totally in check. that will be the next thing im gonna need advice on. all the the foods for my diet will have to be things i can make the night before so i can bring them to work with me. i work at different times everyday and im in a truck for up to 14 hours a day. i would like to take in about 250 grams of protien a day so atleast three -3 scoop protien shakes a day. im thinking like 4 whole eggs in the am or 10 egg whites. tuna,chicken. maybe olive oil for the fats and maybe a few slices of wheat bread for the carbs. any suggestions on this would also be very appreciated. thanks for all the help.
i definately understand the busy schedule problem, but 3 shakes a day is too much protein from whey. whey is best with the PWO shake, throw in 2 scoops with some ground up oatmeal, and you're pretty set for that one. however, for the other two shakes you were referring to, i would definately opt for whole food. canned chicken, canned tuna, whole wheat bagels, black or pinto beans, natty peanut butter, etc., just to give you ideas of other stuff you can take along with you. i would usually cook up all my stuff on sunday evening for a week's worth of eating and divide them up into tupperware for each day.

a solid 40/40/20 split can get you started on your goal, then adjustments can be made if necessary.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
oh, and the winny should be taken orally. no need to poke yourself if you don't have to. winny is a 17aa methylated oral so it's better suited for oral use.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub is giving good advice :thumbsup:, but I think it's worth saying again that EQ when you're trying to cut isn't the best idea unless you have willpower of steel.

I'd advise picking a clear goal (either cut or bulk---doing both simultaneously is tricky), design a diet to go along with it, and stick to it. If you're going to cut, I'd say get rid of the EQ; test by itself is going to be great for keeping the LBM and strength up on caloric restriction. If bulking, keep the EQ and eat as much and as cleanly as you can.

-kwantam

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
but I think it's worth saying again that EQ when you're trying to cut isn't the best idea unless you have willpower of steel.
So that's whats making me hungry! :cheers:
Unless your moderately/highly experienced with prohormones or other formerly legal compounds, run something basic...

1-13 Test Enan
1-12 EQ
and pick an Oral *if you really want*: Dbol (first 4 weeks) or Winny (last 4 weeks).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
So that's whats making me hungry! :cheers:
Unless your moderately/highly experienced with prohormones or other formerly legal compounds, run something basic...

1-13 Test Enan
1-12 EQ
and pick an Oral *if you really want*: Dbol (first 4 weeks) or Winny (last 4 weeks).
what an original idea. :trout:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I plagiarize from the best ;)

BigMatty

Awards
Thanks for all of the good advice guys, Im def going to do the test e and drop the eq(ill leave that for the next cycle after summer)

but i would like to know what would be better between the dbol and the winny as far as liver toxicity and water retention goes. before i make my final deciscions for my cycle

if i can get my hands on it ill get some hcg like beelze suggested to help out the pct
and have nolva on hand im also going to do some clen during my pct for a total of about 6-8 weeks doing it 2 on and 2 off.
so far its looking like this:

1-13 test-e 500 mgs wkly- 2,250 mg shots
either 1-3 30-40 mgs dbol ed
or 13-15 50mgs winny ed orally

all in all im looking for some decent gains in mass like 20-35 lbs while cutting off some fat during this cycle on and off

thanks again for all of the suggestions,especially beelze for the ideas on what i can take to work with me for my diet while doing this cycle.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
but i would like to know what would be better between the dbol and the winny as far as liver toxicity and water retention goes. before i make my final deciscions for my cycle
Winny is harder on the liver but will dry you out. DBol will blow you up, and while it's not easy on the liver by any means, it's slightly friendlier than winny.

-kwantam

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the good advice guys, Im def going to do the test e and drop the eq(ill leave that for the next cycle after summer)

if i can get my hands on it ill get some hcg like beelze suggested to help out the pct
and have nolva on hand im also going to do some clen during my pct for a total of about 6-8 weeks doing it 2 on and 2 off.
so far its looking like this:

1-13 test-e 500 mgs wkly- 2,250 mg shots
either 1-3 30-40 mgs dbol ed
or 13-15 50mgs winny ed orally

all in all im looking for some decent gains in mass like 20-35 lbs while cutting off some fat during this cycle on and off

thanks again for all of the suggestions,especially beelze for the ideas on what i can take to work with me for my diet while doing this cycle.
no problem bro. good luck with the cycle and definately get some HCG if you have the opportunity. your nuts will thank you. :thumbsup:

personally, i would opt for the 4 weeks of dbol frontload just to kick things off while you're waiting for the test to kick in. you'll bloat up some but it's not fat, just water. as long as your diet is in check, you can stay lean rather easily and still put a hefty amount of muscle.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
personally, i would opt for the 4 weeks of dbol frontload just to kick things off while you're waiting for the test to kick in. you'll bloat up some but it's not fat, just water. as long as your diet is in check, you can stay lean rather easily and still put a hefty amount of muscle.
:goodpost:

Ditto.

-kwantam