This PH+SARM stack, that PH+GH stack, what type and level of PCT.

sespress

Awards
OK guys, I'm experienced lifter and somewhat experienced PH person. I've been through a lot of this before and was once built up nicely (like 2011). Blam, car accident, long recovery, no loss of appetite, followed by a desk job. SO I went from 220Lb's with about 12% body fat to like an oscillating 250-260Lb's with some god awful % (I dunno like 30+% last time I checked then got depressed and stopped).

I've been for the last two - three years now trying VERY hard to get back into the gym only to hurt myself. Now back in the day (when I was jacked up more) I had been given some pretty strong stuff from a local body building store - so long ago I can't figure out what it was but I know you can't get it anymore. It worked great, I did a PCT with Nolva and didn't look back after that 1*8 week cycle.

Flash forwards I've been convinced by a buddy to start a bit of an odd stack from what I used to know, MK677 & 19-Nor DHEA. I've been doing this for about two weeks now and I have to say I'm not getting hurt, and I'm using weights again! I feel fuller and more vital for certain, but I never doubted those responses. What I'm afraid of are the other effects that are possible with PH's. So far the only side effect is I feel like sleep is for the weak again, which I know is bad for lifting recovery. A little numbness in the hands (which I'm OK with and let's me know my MK is probably legit).

Dosage: Mk677 = 15Mg/Day in morning (I work shifts 2pm-12am so morning is like noon). 19-Nor DHEA = 50Mg Tablets, 2*AM, 2*Afternoon 2*PM.
Workout:
Morning = Stretches with resistance (weight vest, TRS straps)
Evening = company Gym, on a normal cycle of chest+tri / back+bi / legs / shoulders / day off.

I understand I may loose some of the muscle gains afterwards. I'm OK with that - why? B/c I'm sure I'll loose a bunch of fat during this process. I plan on sticking to my diet this time so I don't see why if I handle this correctly I'd gain any of that fat back, maybe some water weight, easily lost.

So let loose - am I over / under doing it? Is my combo pure 'Bro Science'? What does everyone think my PCT options are? More Nolva / Clom? (I'm cool w/ that but need to plan). Can I get away with the stuff androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione and some N-Acytel Cystine? ( Already in possesion of such a combination sup w/ Saw Palmetto) .

I have only planned on a brief trial (4 weeks on / 2 weeks PCT ... cutting the normal cycle numbers I've heard in half is that dumb?). Should I pick up some more 19-Nor, I will run out after the 1 month mark. Is this too hard already? I've got some organ defense products (herbal) I do have some liver concerns although research tells me they are not nearly as bad as the effects the older stuff probably had on me.

So next stack:
I've seen a LOT of folks not taking ANY PH products and doing Osta + MK-677. Given I was looking at OSTA and MK-4033 and the other SARMS available now. What combinations are good / too much? Can you do a MK677 + OSTA + PH product like I'm taking all in smaller amounts? I've been reading for weeks and I've got background knowledge so let loose with the lingo and give me a heads up. I've already got tentative answers from other threads to most of these questions but answers are years ago, and 0 follow up from the asker if he took any advice, if it worked or not. Hence me starting the convo up myself. I may post this exact thread elsewhere for maximum response.

I appreciate you gents!
Cheers,