Time on = Time off ?

C

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I did a 12 week cycle earlier this year and currently about to finish my 4th week of PCT. How long before I can start a second cycle. I think I remember "Time On = Time Off" Does that matter if you switch things up a little or just good not to do anything? I did a search and did not find to much on the question.

Thanks Again

BTW My first cycle was,

500mg of testo enanthate a week (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (Week 4-14 @ 2x week)

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Importance should be on returning to normal and healthy "levels"(hormonally, cholesterol,liver,etc). If everythings checks out fine, then returning to an "on" period sooner than X weeks is accpetable in my opinion. On the other hand, it may take more than X weeks to get back to normal.

M

mb27

Awards
For me time off equals bare minimum time on. A twelve week cycle equal at least twelve weeks off.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
time off = how ever long you need .. get blood work done and if its good to go then you're good to go

i agree with size

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I need to start getting blood work done...

Probably get some done in like 8 weeks and see how I'm doing...

I wanna be back on :D

A

Adawg

Awards
Chemist, I am LMMFAS over that avatar.......good stuff......sorry to be off topic just had to say it

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Time off usually doesn't count the PCT period, but if that goes smooth I suppose you could start up 2-3weeks earlier... bloodwork permitting.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
You can count pct time :D I think blood work is the way to do it right though...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
PCT time can be counted as off time. However, some don't just to give that extra time off to be safe. I agree that blood work is the way to go to be sure.