Pct question

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the guys who actually inject,

Have any of you guys had success with peptides or mk677 in pct and managed to keep growing ?

Thanks guys

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I can't help you but I'm curious about this also. I'm on my first IM cycle as well.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Will tell you in 18 weeks if it helped me in pct lol . I would give it a try if I were you Netflix , great sleep , helping with body composition , recovery is nice , vivid dreams.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well in talking to you, you already know where I stand with it. Rather enjoying it at the moment. No pct, but in cruise. However I wish I had had it at the ready to start right when I came off blast. Or even a couple weeks prior. Instead of 6 weeks later!!

Will it be the same as your AAS cycle? No

Will it add in some great benefits (recovery, strength, fullness, sleep)? Absolutely

I think if you start it ASAP, even before your pct begins, it will help prevent losing as much size and shape once pct begins.

Just get your mind right. Be prepared for the reality of coming off. I know your cycle has been a real game-changer. Take whatever gains, or maintain of gains you can get, and enjoy the ride.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6