HGH effects

Jamester22

Awards
Can HGH really hurt you as a teen or are the stories just myths? Because 2 buddies of mine took blue top HGH and got jacked over the summer VERY QUICKLY. But how can it harm the body? I'm 5'8" 160 pounds

Jamester22

Awards
That's what they said they did. Gained Atleast 20 pounds in a little less than 3 months

Jamester22

Awards
Anything I could take that would get me jacked? And be safe

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just eat, seriously just devote the thought and effort to eating and sleeping properly and you will surpass them sooner than you think

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just eat, seriously just devote the thought and effort to eating and sleeping properly and you will surpass them sooner than you think
This. We can't stress enough how important it is to wait until atleast 21 to consider HGH/PH/DS/AAS.

My suggestion, and trust me it'll make a difference faster than you think, is to eat right, train daily and get good sleep. Your body is not ready for something like this. If you want some help with diet planning and training routines, we'd be more than happy to help.

IMO, if you got your diet in check and trained properly, you'd probably make better and faster gains than someone my age or older (25+) on a mild PH/AAS cycle.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah gh isn't going to "get you jacked".

The amount of REAL generic growth hormone you would need to promote hyperplasia is around 15-20 IU ed which means 6 kits a month over 1500 bucks.

That's taking into account you are on anabolics to aid in the growth of new cells from the hyperplasia.

On top of that, it would take 3 months just to elevate IGF levels to a suitable amount to even be able to accomplish hyperplasia.

So in short, your friends are full of crap. Find new ones.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
They probably got test and thought it was hgh lol but you're too young buddy just eat a **** ton and workout consistently , try out some natural anabolics , use creatine , start small and as your progress and get older you can look for extra help . I didn't cycle till 21 and people will still say you need to wait till 25 as your Hpta is all still maturing . Don't rush the process trust the process , fall in love with the weights like the rest of us instead of looking for the fast route . Best of luck

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
They probably got test and thought it was hgh lol but you're too young buddy just eat a **** ton and workout consistently , try out some natural anabolics , use creatine , start small and as your progress and get older you can look for extra help . I didn't cycle till 21 and people will still say you need to wait till 25 as your Hpta is all still maturing . Don't rush the process trust the process , fall in love it's the weights like the rest of us instead of looking for the fast route . Best of luck
^^^

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. We can't stress enough how important it is to wait until atleast 21 to consider HGH/PH/DS/AAS.

My suggestion, and trust me it'll make a difference faster than you think, is to eat right, train daily and get good sleep. Your body is not ready for something like this. If you want some help with diet planning and training routines, we'd be more than happy to help.

IMO, if you got your diet in check and trained properly, you'd probably make better and faster gains than someone my age or older (25+) on a mild PH/AAS cycle.
Not even in the same stratosphere if you were on vs natty.