Primeval Super LGD solo cycle

BBrocks77

Awards
I am planning on running a solo cycle of Primeval super LGD. I will start the dosing at 5mg a day for 4 weeks then the last 4 weeks bump up to 10 mg. I know that I need to run a full pct when I am complete with the cycle. I will run Nolva or clomid for sure. My question is, are there any other supplements that I need to run during the cycle? Perhaps an AI, or anything else you guys recommend I do. Also, what should my dosing for Nolva/clomid be on pct and what other products do you guys recommend me running on my pct?
Thanks!

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I loved their LGD. I ran at 10mg then 15mg. 10 is the sweet spot. 15 got me so strong my joints ached. I needed no cycle support or PCT after. You'll get some suppression, but no shut down. Suppression I just go with heavy squats, cold showers, vitamin D before bed, and doing man things. 8 weeks on, 4 weeks to clear the receptors. Good luck!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I loved their LGD. I ran at 10mg then 15mg. 10 is the sweet spot. 15 got me so strong my joints ached. I needed no cycle support or PCT after. You'll get some suppression, but no shut down. Suppression I just go with heavy squats, cold showers, vitamin D before bed, and doing man things. 8 weeks on, 4 weeks to clear the receptors. Good luck!!
Another wild moron appears

BBrocks77

Awards
Is this your first time using LGD?[/QUOTE]

Yes this is my first time running LGD. Thanks for the link to that info, good advice!

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
After first week you'll be hooked. Great for wanting to look like Hulk. Ostarine is more for trying to look like Captain America.

BBrocks77

Awards
Do I need to run an Ai while on cycle? I see a lot of conflicting info on LGD, some guys do some don't. And is there any Otc AI that works?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
If you start getting puffy nipples and strange weight gain, yes. But don't go overboard. Take the AI until your symtoms subside, then maintain every other day. It will make your joints achy, so fish oil will help. I've never had to use except for when I was on Prohormones.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Do I need to run an Ai while on cycle? I see a lot of conflicting info on LGD, some guys do some don't. And is there any Otc AI that works?
Ignore what that other guy advised, get a SERM for PCT.

Id suggest running LGD at 5mg for maybe a week, then getting to 10mg sooner than youd planned if you can manage it.

Have an AI like exemestane available.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
What about his natural IGF levels? What about estrogen rebound if he takes too much too long because of an agent that has little suppression? I'm just saying you don't need to go overboard if you're not pinning. Too many guys treat Sarms like an actual steroid that can/will cause shut down.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about his natural IGF levels? What about estrogen rebound if he takes too much too long because of an agent that has little suppression? I'm just saying you don't need to go overboard if you're not pinning. Too many guys treat Sarms like an actual steroid that can/will cause shut down.
Lol pls stfu

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Have you read the human studies on LGD?

If anyone is deadset against a SERM, on the grounds that X-compound wont cause significant suppression, then they would be best to get both pre and post cycle bloods done in order to make an informed decision.

In lieu of bloods, the sensible thing to do is assume non trivial suppression has occurred and to run a SERM for PCT.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
OK I get the serm for pct. But what's with the potent AI? "Exemestane" I never had estrogen problems when LGD. Little help here please?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
OK I get the serm for pct. But what's with the potent AI? "Exemestane" I never had estrogen problems when LGD. Little help here please?
Thats fine; depending on the compound and the users history, Im of the opinion to have the AI available for use in the event it is needed. Im personally not suggesting it be used from the start regardless.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
OK just curious can LGD cause estrogen sides? It doesn't aromatize does it? Thanks

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
These AIs are hard to come by? I don't trust research chemical company's.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
OK just curious can LGD cause estrogen sides? It doesn't aromatize does it? Thanks
No it doesnt aromatize but estro sides are still possible (the body may still produce 'excess' aromatase in its effort to correct what it 'sees' as a test-estro imbalance, for one).

BBrocks77

Awards
Would OL Elim1nate, or MAN Nolvadren xt suffice as an otc ai in the case that estro sides do flare up?